16. What should I do?

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Bomi left him alone, not too long, a jetski pick up him. Chanyeol want to catch Bomi, where is she going? He looking around, he knocked at her room but no one answers him, he doesn’t want to disturb Chorong. So he try to look Bomi at the beach, then he saw Kyungsoo and Bomi together. Bomi release Kyungsoo hug, she look like crying. Chanyeol make a fist, he feel anger, but… he see Kyungsoo want to kiss her and she said “Stop! I can’t” the she running away from Kyungsoo, Chanyeol hiding behind the tree, Bomi just get through without know him. He came out and Kyungsoo turned around and see Chanyeol standing. Chanyeol walk to him.

“You! How can you?! She’s mine!” Chanyeol shout at him, he want to hit Kyungsoo but Chanyeol hesitated and stop.

“Why are you stop? Just hit me…”

Chanyeol make groan and walk away from Kyungsoo. He looking for Bomi again then he see Bomi standing at the beach, Chanyeol walk towards her and hug her from behind. He wants to cry too but he hold himself. He looks confident and said to Bomi like pretending Bomi crying because of him even he knows what the reason.

Chorong walk to the mall alone, she looking  for men perfume, she looks happy. But she bumped to someone, she looked up.

“Suho?”

“Hey! Nice to meet you again…” he said.

“Errr…” Chorong hiding her perfume box that she bought behind her back.

“Why are you here?” Suho asked her.

“Errr… Just walk around… what about you?”

Then a pretty girl walk toward them and hug Suho arm. “Oppa, are you done? Can we go?” she said in English.

Chorong looks curious, Suho smile at the girl. “I’m done… let’s go…” he said then turn to Chorong. “Bye Chorong, have a nice day…” he said and waving at her.

“Who is she?” the girl asked him. Chorong can heard them talking.

“She’s just someone that I know.”

“I know, how can I think that girl become your girlfriend, she’s not at your type list.”

Then Chorong can’t see them again, Chorong feel shocked. “Type list? What is that mean?” Chorong thought herself. She feel upset then she look at her perfume box, actually its for Suho, she bought it because she want to thanks to him for the holiday at Fiji but… she’s changing her mind.

“Dujun oppa, its for you…” Chorong said when she come to Bomi house. She gave the perfume she bought to Dujun.

“Wow, its look fancy, thanks Chorong… but… why you give me this?” Dujun looks curious.

“Errr…. My father not like the smell of that perfume so he gave it to me, since I’m a girl so… I will just to give to you,” she’s totally lied.

Dujun just nodded and back to his room.

Now its just Bomi and Chorong at living room.

“I’m tired,” Bomi said.

“Me too…” Chorong said. “So, you already choose?” She asked Bomi.

“Nope~”

“Why?”

“I don’t want to, how c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter