14. In Between

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi walking to the barbeque party place at the swimming pool area with Chorong and Kyungsoo. She look Kyungsoo walk away from her and Chorong to Suho and Chanyeol who cooking the meat. When she look at Chanyeol she bite her bottom lips because remember when Chanyeol and her kissing together at her room, she feel shy and turn around.

“Bomi, lets sit beside me,” Eunji grab her hand.

Then they started they dinner together all EXO member plus Bomi, Chorong, and Eunji. Bomi sit between Eunji and Chorong. Chanyeol is across her place. She scared to look her front because Chanyeol keep looking at her.

“its really delicious,” Chorong said.

“I’m the one who cooked that,” Chanyeol said.

“Yak! Me too and Kyungsoo…” Suho said.

“What about me?” Jongdae asked them.

“You’re fail Jongdae-ah,” Eunji said to him everyone laughed.

After finish their dinner, Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun dancing together follow the music that Jongdae play. Xiumin and Yixing dancing with the dancer that they called. Eunji, Suho, and Chanyeol just talking together. Bomi and Chorong just sit down and watching them, Bomi look at Kyungsoo that just busy with his phone.

Music getting faster and louder, everyone dancing. Eunji come toward Bomi and Chorong. “Hey! Lets dance together!” she said.

Chorong doesn’t want to come, then Bomi follow Eunji, she showed her dancing skill to EXO member. EXO member look surprised and give applause to her. Suho walk to Chorong and talking with her.

“Yoon Bomi, I don’t know that you’re good at it,” Baekhyun said to her.

“I’m not good, I just dancing like you guys…” she said.

“You’re good Bomiya, I have seen her before at dance studio in school. She’s really great, Kai! Sehun! You must ask her to join your dance group you know,” Chanyeol said while drinking beer.

Chanyeol make everyone silence. Chanyeol realize that his words is like a stalker then he just pretending cough and walk away to get another drink.

Bomi then remember the moment when she practice at school, she felt that there’s someone who watching her. “Is the person is Chanyeol?” She thought.

“Hey! Its time!” Chanyeol shout.

Everyone look at him and Bomi too, then Chanyeol snap his fingers and the fireworks scattered in the night sky. Everyone clapped, Bomi look at the sky and feel amazed, she smiled brightly then she turn to Chanyeol, Chanyeol see her too and just smile and continue his chat with Kai and Sehun. Bomi feel touched.

“It must be for you Bomiya,” Chorong whispering to her.

Bomi then looking down and smile, she doesn’t believe if Chanyeol doing it for her.

After the party, all of EXO member going to the club except Kyungsoo, because he said he feel sleepy, Eunji is follow EXO, Bomi and Chorong back to their room too.

In Bomi and Chorong room…

Chorong already in her dreaming world, but Bomi still staring the ceiling, she can sleep, because when she close her eyes, the kissing scene with Chanyeol  and Chanyeol confession about his first kiss with her keep haunt her.

“Ah! Why am I like this?  I’m not liking him, I shouldn’t thinking hard of it,” she whisper to herself.

Because she can sleep and doesn’t want to disturb Chorong, she going outside to get a fresh air. She walk to the beach, then she saw Kyungsoo sit on the beach sand alone. She smile a little and walking to him.

“Hey… you’re not sleep…” Bomi said to him and sit beside him.

“Bomi? Why are you here?” Kyungsoo asked her.

“Can’t sleep, maybe because its my first time sleep far away from house,” she giggled.

Kyungsoo smile at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter