Why Our Life Like This?

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meet Kyungsoo, Chanyeol just sit on the couch and staring the chocolate box that Kyungsoo give him, its from Bomi if Chanyeol meet her that night, Bomi will give it to him. Chanyeol sighed and then see the bed, he remember when Bomi sleep at there and hugging him tightly back then. But its complicated now, his grandfather come and told him that he will be engage soon with someone who didn’t he know.

Tomorrow morning at school.

Chanyeol searching for Bomi and he see her at library, she not reading at there but went to library to sleep.  Chanyeol take a sit beside her and staring her beauty face. Chanyeol touch her hair and make her eyes open. Chanyeol gasped and move his hand back. Bomi get up her head from table and look at him. She smile at him.

“You are here…” Bomi said.

Chanyeol smile at her. “And you are here too…” Chanyeol said.

Bomi stretching her body. Chen ruffled her hair make her pouting, then he give a peck on Bomi lips. Bomi feel surprised and slapped his arm.

“This is library you know!” Bomi shout with lower voice.

“Let’s get out,” Chanyeol grab Bomi hands.

They are going to the rooftop.

“Whe we are here?” Bomi asked him.

“I love you Yoon Bomi,” he said.

Bomi just silence but get blushed.  Chanyeol turn around at her and look deep at her eyes. Bomi look Chanyeol eyes too.Chanyeol want to kiss her again but suddenly bell rang can heard. Bomi move her head from Chanyeol.

“It’s time to get into class, come on!” Bomi said and run from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just smile, but its not happy smile it’s a sad smile.

“What will you do with her?” Suho asked him.

“I don’t know, I love her, I don’t want to be like this, but my grandfather…”

“How can our life become like this huh? I can’t leave Soojung and you… you will engage with strange girl that you don’t know,” Suho said.

“I will introduce Bomi to my grandfather before I meet the strange girl,” Chanyeol said to Suho.

“Are you crazy? You know your grandfather, he is cruelest person I've ever met,” Suho said. “And you want to bring Bomi to him? You’re really lost your mind.”

“If Yura noona can, and why I can’t too? Yura noona married with person that she loved, and she happy now..”

“But being kicked from your family?”

“She can survives, look at her now, she is one of success women in Japan and Korea right now. “

“But you…”

“I know… I’m the only one hope for my grandfather,” he said.

Suho stand up. “You should think about that before you bring her to your grandfather,” Suho said.

Chanyeol sighed.

“So… this is a girl that my grandson always meet?”

“Ne sajangnim…”

Its Chanyeol grandfather, he has a lot photo Chanyeol and Bomi together. He smirked. “Get her to meet me… I’d like to meet her,” he said to his assistant.

“Okay, I understand…”

Chorong walk alone after school. She keep looking down until a person standing in front of her, make her stop walk. She looked up, a girl smile at her, Chorong knew who she is, she is the girl that night with Suho.

They sit at the café near Chorong school.

“So… whats your name again?”

“Park Chorong…”

“Ah, Chorong… nice to meet you, that night Suho oppa not introduce me to you right? I’m Jung Soojung, Suho oppa fiancé,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter