Started The Game

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho walk to Chorong house, he want to Chorong help him to make Chanyeol and Bomi become together again. But he stopped his step when see Chorong and another guy in front of her house together. That guy hold Chorong hand quickly and go. Chorong want to entering her house front gate but she look Suho walking toward her.

“Suho…? Why are you here?” Chorong asked him.

“Who is he?”

“Why you care?”

Suho look anger. “Is he your boyfriend?”

Chorong looks confused. “Why are you care? What if I said yes he is my boyfriend?”

“I see… you’re so happy with him. Don’t you know that Bomi will kicked out from school?!” Suho tone become up.

“What?!”

“Looks like you are too happy with him until you didn’t know about that news…”

“What are you talking about? I just go home from school and now you said about thing that I don’t understand…” Chorong said to him.

“Just have fun with your boyfriend, I guessed I can’t ask your help,” Suho walk away from Chorong.

“Kim Suho!!!” Chorong call him but Suho ignored her.

Bomi looking for Chanyeol at school, she looking at studio but there’s no Chanyeol, then she waiting him at school gate alone, then she saw Chanyeol walk to his car, They’re make an eye contact. Bomi smile and waving her hand to Chanyeol, but Chanyeol ignored her and entering his car. He driving his car. Bomi running to catch him.

“Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!” Bomi scream while running.

She’s running following Chanyeol until arrived to his house. Bomi feel exhausted.

“Yakkk!!! Park Chanyeol!” She shout at him that already getting out from car.

Chanyeol looks surprised because Bomi can catch him until his house with running. “You?! How you can…”

Bomi walk toward Chanyeol and facing him. “We need to talk Park Chanyeol…” she said.

“I don’t have anything to say. I told you to never speak to me again and I don’t want to meet you!” he said.

“But I have something to say…”

“I don’t!” Chanyeol trying to walk away from Bomi but Bomi prevented him.

“I do have!” Bomi shout.

Chanyeol then running away from Bomi, Bomi chase him.

“Yak!!! Go away! Don’t come near me! I don’t have anything to say!” Chanyeol shout.

“I have something to say!” Bomi reply him.

They are like Tom and Jerry, running like stupid. Then Chanyeol getting in to his house and told his housemaids to locked it. Bomi knocked his door.

“Park Chanyeol!!!” Bomi shout.

“Just go away!!!” Chanyeol said.

Bomi move to his window and try to see him, but Chanyeol close the curtain. Bomi sighed, she feels upset. Then when she want to go from Chanyeol house, a car stopped in front of her, then a women getting out from car. Bomi gulped because she’s so tall and pretty.

“Follow me… you want to go after him right?” she said to Bomi.

Then Bomi following that women to entering the house. Bomi feel amazed see inside Chanyeol house, its very big. Chanyeol standing at the stairs, that women put out something from her bag it’s a nunchuk, she walk towards Chanyeol and hit Chanyeol. Chanyeol complaining but that women keep hitting him. Bomi just blinking.

“Stop it! Stop it!” Chanyeol said.

That women stop. “Haven’t changed your ways? How can you treat lady like that?” she asked him.

“Yak!!! You don’t know anything noona!” he said.

“Noona?” Bomi muttering.

That women walking to Bomi and take her hand to meet Chanyeol. “I’m sorry, let me apologize on my brother’s behalf,” she said.

Bomi just dumbfounded.

“I’d like to hear the full story from you…” she said.

Bomi just nodded.

“She’s not allowed in here noona… you know it…” Chanyeol said.

“Maybe I’ll kick you out from here right now,” she said and hold Bomi hand to walk to another room.

Bomi and her is on dining table right now, Chanyeol sister named is Park Yura, she’s invite all EXO member too to Chanyeol house except Kyungsoo.

“Its been a really long time for us meet…” she said to EXO member.

Chanyeol just sit silently on far from Bomi seat. Bomi seat beside Suho.

“So, Park Chanyeol, Are you started a childish war again?” she asked him. “And… all your friends is on your side?” she added.

“I’m against it actually,” Suho said. “I can’t let EXO be broken up like this.” Suho look at Chanyeol that just looking down on his food.

Then Baekhyun look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter