The Truth

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol walk blankly alone, he doesn’t want to go home, he just keep walking with his foot, he left his car at bus stop where Bomi left him. Chanyeol eyes red because he hold his tears. His phone keep ringing but he doesn’t want to answer, he take his phone and turn off it.

Chanyeol go to Han river, he walk and sit under the bridge where he and Bomi spending the night together for the first time. Chanyeol hug his knee and keep crying, he remember all good memories with Bomi but he remember Bomi last word.

“…Its because of me… I’m not even serious with you, I realized this time, we are not meant to be together, you and I are from different world. We met through a fantasy like fate but now its time that the both of us should wake up and return to our respectable world…”

“Stop being stupid and so innocent Chan, you are the heir of SM group… you have responsible for that, being with me is not your world, I never forgotten that for not even a single second…”

Then he smile when remember other memories.

“I like you, no matter how hard I try not to like you, no matter how hard I try to forget you. You keep come at my sight… I like you.”

Chanyeol remember when Bomi hug him tightly at Bomi house and say thank you to him. Now, Chanyeol just can remember those memories alone under the bridge in the middle of night.

“What happened?!” Suho come to Chanyeol house, at there EXO member had gathered together with Chanyeol sister Yura.

“Chanyeol not going home after he go with Bomi. Where’s Bomi why she not pick up her phone too…” Yura keep calling Bomi but no answer from her.

Suho thinking about something. “I’ll call Chorong…”

Chorong: Wae?

Suho: Is Bomi with you?

Chorong: Ani… Why?

Suho: Can you go to her home now? Checked if she and Chanyeol at there…

Chorong: Okay… I will call you later…

Not long, Hayoung and Sehun come to there too. “What happened?”

“Chanyeol… he dissapeard…” Baekhyun said to him.

Chorong is calling back Suho. Suho quickly pick up his phone.

Chorong: Bomi house is empty, they sold their house… actually what happened?!

Suho hang up his phone and look at Yura. “Bomi not there, her house empty and they sold it,” he said.

Everyone getting panic. Yura then remember something, when she come to his house early morning, her eyes look red.

Then Kyungsoo stand up. “Looks like they have problem, I met Bomi yesterday night, she asked if everything will be alright? And she knows about Chanyeol getting married…” he said.

“Why you not telling us about it?!” Baekhyun feel anger.

“I don’t know if… from where she knows about that…”

“I think I know whats the reason of all this, I will back soon, please all of you searching for Chanyeol,” Yura said and running from house.

She go to her grandfather house, she knocked the door very loudly, and his assistant open the door.

“Miss Park?”

“Where is my grandfather?!”

“Miss…”

Yura walk entering the house and go to her grandfather office. When she want to open the door she heard something.

“Are you sure that girl really left my grandson? To where? Ah… thank you, keep watching on her don’t let her back to Seoul again… if you see her or their family going to Seoul, just do anything to stop them even they had to dead.”

Yura closed with her palm, then she feel anger and open the door. “Grandpa! How could you do something like that?! Are you talking about her? Chanyeol’s girlfriend?!”

Yura grandfather just smirked and look calm. “they’re a virus, they should be removed from around us…”

“Grandpa… ani… I beginning to hate to call you my grandfather…”

“wouldn't you have been excluded from the family? you have created the problem to the company before and I don't want your brother to imitate you. So this is really out from your business Yura.”

“Grandpa!!!” she yelled.

“Our company is dangerous right now, the way out from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter