2. Moving?

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mwo? I moved? You mean, transfered school?” Bomi looks not believe what she heard from her class teacher. “But, this morning… My parents not saying anything mam,” Bomi added.

“I don’t understand what you taklking about, but your transfer paper is here, you will continued your schooling on SM High School,” The teacher give Bomi a transfer student paper. “Yoon Bomi, you full of surprises. You always late and almost never doing your homework but you always rank 1st in exam and your skill in athletic class is better than any student here.  We deplore your moving, but SM High School is a great school and the number one in our country, you very lucky, your future is become bright now…”

Bomi dumbfounded when read the paper the description on the paper is Bomi transferred because she get a scholarship from SM High. “This is no joking, right?” Bomi still feel unbelieve. Bomi want to faint, she doesn’t understand what happen to her now. She walk outside the teacher office with dumbfounded face.

“Bomiyah! I heard you will move to SM High. Daebak! SM High School is just for the elite, I heard the price of they lunch in the cafeteria on par with tuition us here,” said Chorong.

Chorong is Bomi only friend in her school, they friend since they still a kid.

Bomi ruffled her hair, avoiding Chorong because she so confused and running back to her home. Chorong shout to call her but Bomi still running away.

“Eomma! Appa! Dujun Oppa!!!” Bomi shout when she reach her home.

But when  she stand in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter