Decision

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school…

“You and Bomi fight again? Now about what?” Baekhyun ask him.

EXO gathered at EXO studio right now.

“You know, me, Bomi, doing double date with Chorong and her boyfriend, and Chorong boyfriend is really jerk and I hit him so Bomi mad at me because of it,” Chanyeol told the member.

Suho just looking down.

“I thought Chorong-ssi doesn’t have boyfriend, right Suho?” Yixing look at Suho.

Suho stand up and go outside.

“What’s wrong with him?” Chanyeol ask to other member, EXO member just shrugged.

Bomi walk alone at the corridor, she’s ready to go home before…

“Yoon Bomi!” Suho calling her.

Bomi turn around and see him. “Oh? Suho, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Are you fighting again with Chanyeol?”

“Wae? he told you?”

“Ani… there’s something you have to know, can you come with me?”

Bomi looks confused but she’s agree to come with him.

They walking to near Chorong school.

“Suho, this is my old school, why we here?” Bomi asked him.

“We need Chorong too,” he said.

They see Chorong walk alone near the school, then she stop walking because see Bomi and Suho together. Suho smile and waving at her. Chorong walk toward them.

“What are you two doing here?” Chorong asked.

Bomi shook her head and pointing Suho.

“I need to clear something, this is about you,”Suho said.

They walking to somewhere right now, Suho take them to Han river, Suho pointing something. Chorong and Bomi see that Suho pointed at, it’s someone who they know. Chorong gasped, Bomi too, Its Woohyun with a girl, they looks so lovey dovey. Then Bomi grab Chorong hands and walk near them.

“I heard you with that girl, who is she named? Park Chorong?” Soyu asked Woohyun.

“Ani, I broken up with her long time ago.”

“Why? I think she’s cute.”

“She’s not you, she’s so boring and she cheating on me back then,” Woohyun said.

Chorong fisted her hand, she wants to cry.  Then Woohyun see them three, Bomi, Chorong, and Suho. Woohyun feel shocked and give awkward smile. Soyu look them two and looks curious but when she see Suho, she smile brightly.

“Its EXO… EXO Suho, one of the prince in Korea,” Soyu pointing Suho.

“That what you said right now is totally bull Woohyun-ssi…” Bomi pointing Woohyun.

“What are they mean oppa? Is she Park Chorong?” Soyu asked Woohyun.

“Hmm… nothing. Yak! All of you, I don’t have business with you… so…”

“Woohyun-ssi…” Chorong muttering with sad eyes.

“Is this the reason you leave Chorong?” Bomi asked him.

“Reason? Ah… yes… i never like her, I just used her, why? You want to hit me again?” Woohyun pointing Suho.

Bomi and Chorong look at Suho, Suho just smirked.

“Chorongah! You’re so useless you know!”

Than Suho run towards him and threw his fist to Woohyun, Bomi and Chorong shocked. Soyu too, then she try to separated Suho and Woohyun. Bomi want to help but her foot still injury so she and Chorong just standing still at her place.

Suho stop his hit “You! This is for Chorong and another for my friend, you know! Never showe up yourself again right now!” Suho said to him.

Then Soyu take Woohyun go from there.

Bomi, Chorong, and Suho sitting on the bench in the park.

“What kind of guy is that? He make you as the black sheep to get another girl,” Bomi said.

Chorong just looking down. “But it’s a relief, you found out that Chanyeol isn’t bad person like you think yesterday,” Chorong said to her.

Suho standing up and give them two space to talk.

Bomi hug her. “Aniyo…”

“I’m so stupid when I said yes to him when he said want to back to me again…”

“Don’t say that…” Bomi said.

“I’m okay, really, you don’t have to be worry again. Bomi, you should go, you have to apologize to Chanyeol you know,” Chorong smile at her.

“But…”

“Tell him you are sorry quickly before its too late.  Then, I think I’ll feel a relief too that you and him back together again.”

“You’ll be fine right?” Bomi asked her.

“Ne~ There’s Suho too, he can walk me home later,” Chorong said.

“Okay, I’ll call you after this,” Bomi said. “Kim Suho! I should go, can you walk with Chorong to her house?” Bomi asked Suho.

Suho turned aroung and smile. “Of course, don’t worry, I will take care of her,” he said.

After Bomi left them, Chorong tears fall down, she crying hard. Suho sit beside her.

“Aren’t you past the age  to cry in the public place like this, Chorongah?” Suho said to her.

Chorong look at him and try wiping her tears.

“Some women are mistaken when they think they look pretty when they cry, but’s its really not true,” Suho continue his words and make Chorong crying harder and noisy. People

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter