Emergency Call

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong walking alone after school, when going outof the gate of the school she saw Suho stands, waving at her and smiled. Chorong biting down her lips.

"Why is he here?" Chorong thinking.

Chorong stays walking but when it was close to the Suho, she speed up her pace. Suho grabbed her arm. Chorong stop stepping and turning. "What do you want?" Chorong yelled at him.

Suho told Chorong to silent using his finger as a signal."please just follow me for a little while," said Suho.

Suho and Chorong now are in the car.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"  Chorong ask but her eyes still straight forward. "You're already engaged, why meet another girl?"

"What Soojung seeing you before?" Suho asked back. "She definitely meet you ..." Suho sigh.

Chorong looked at Suho. "I have to go," said Chorong opened the door of the car.

"Chorong, I'm sorry, I'll finish it first," Suho staring Chorong. Chorong looks confused but she remains out of  Suho cars.

After Chorong go, Suho hit the Steering his car, he felt very upset.

Bomi and Dujun drove their parents at the train station. Bomi Parents intends to ask for help to their grandparents to provide capital to sell ttebboki again.

"You guys should get along, I will send the money to you. Grandfather would certainly give us money, "said his mother.

Eventually, Bomi mom and dad getting into the train.They waved to their son and daughter.

Bomi wiping tears dripping down her cheeks. Dujun saw his sister, he embraced his sister.

After back to their house…

"Bomi, I got a job at the store's uncle Gu," said Dujun.

"Uncle Gu? Oppa, isn't his shop was a liquor store? "

"He wants to give me a bonus if I worked at his place, he needed an employee."

Bomi nodded. "I will also be looking for a job then."

"No, it should not be. You must study instead of working, "says Dujun.

Bomi just sigh. After that, her cell phone rang, Bomi thought to lift it or not.

"What is a Chanyeol?"

Bomi nodded.

"Don't pick up! just break up with him," Dujun stepped toward the kitchen.

"Oppa ..."

"I saw him hugging with another girl," said Dujun.

Bomi was surprised to hear the words of her brother."What do you mean?"

"Chanyeol had an affair from you ..."

"No way!" Bomi yelled and then looked at her finger. She remembers exactly Chanyeol words when giving her the ring. "You're mean oppa ..."

...

Chanyeol walking along Hayoung during it, he intends to go with EXO, Chanyeol contacting his EXO member to gather there at EXO studio.

Chanyeol go in first and leave Hayoung outside door.

"Hyung, what are you want to talking about?" Sehun asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sigh. "My grandfather wants me to married."

"What?!" Everyone is surprised except Suho who already know early.

Hayoung suddenly went into the studio. Sehun looks shocked, the member EXO looks confused.

"Oh Hayoung?" Sehun mutter.

"Hi Sehun! Been a long time no see! "said Hayoung waved at S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter