7. ????

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol walk outside the gymnasium after Bomi running away. But, he look Bomi and Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo hold Bomi hand and after that Bomi give something to Kyungsoo and running away again. Kyungsoo looks like want to catch up her but Chanyeol call him that make Kyungsoo stop.

“Is there something between them?” Chanyeol thought.

After that incident, EXO gathered in their studio.

“Chan, don’t you think your act is too far?” Suho asked him.

Chanyeol laughed. “She deserved it…”

All member keep their silence and shook their head and they go from studio to back home. Chanyeol still in there, He playing guitar alone until sunset comes because he feels bored. “Why I keep thinking about her and Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol said to himself. He decided to go home too.

When he walk near the sports field, he look a girl with ponytail hair is running around the field with some student. He knows who she is, she is Yoon Bomi, a girl who pouring cola to him and his target to give a revenge. Chanyeol see Bomi that so focus with coach Noh and some student.

“Why she doesn’t look like after get bullied?” Chanyeol ask with low voice.

And looks like the running activities is done. Everyone is going from the field but not Bomi, she still in there. After some minutes…

“Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!” Bomi scream. “You! Park Chanyeol! You think you’re perfect?! You just a coward guy with eight follower and your statues! I hate you Park Chanyeol!!!”

Chanyeol hear all word that Bomi said. He want to went to Bomi but he stopped because she fall down and wipe her tears. Suddenly, Chanyeol phone is ringing, Chanyeol quickly silent his phone, but when he looked up to the field Bomi figure is nowhere to see.

Bomi knocked Chorong house. Chorong open the door.

“Bomi? Why are here?” Chorong confused.

“Can I sleep here? My mom will kill me if she know about my uniform,” Bomi give Chorong her uniform in plastic bag.

“O…o…okay… My parents are not home yet because business trip. We can clean it,” Chorong close the door after Bomi entering her house. “What happen to you? You smell like egg and…”

“I get bullied by them… EXO and SM students bullying me today…” Bomi throw herself on Chorong couch.

Chorong shook her head. “Its better when you go shower, I will put this on washing machine,” Chorong walk toward the laundry room.

Bomi walk upstair to Chorong room, she have to clean herself.

After that…

Bomi and Chorong sit in the kitchen, they eat together.

“I wanna out from that school, I can’t take it anymore if they treating me like this everyday, i swear I will…”

“NO!!!” Chorong shout.

“Wae?”

“Where is Bomi that I knew? Where is the girl who fight with bad guy at the market?”

“What do you mean?”

“reply him… take him down and hit him with your taekwondo skill. Although he is the one who own the school but just let him know what is tastes of your kicking skill or something,” Chorong give suggestion to her.

“But…”

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter