New Problem

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is driving his car with Bomi. But Bomi confused because Chanyeol not bring her to the hospital.

“Yak! Park Chanyeol? Where are you going to take me?!”

“To my house,” Chanyeol said to her.

Bomi cross her arm in front of her chest. “Yak! Park Chanyeol! Are you kidnapping me?! You sad you want to bring me to the hospital!” Bomi shout at him.

“Why are you so noisy? Aw!!!” Chanyeol feel painful because Bomi slap his arm. “You’re really crazy girl you know…”

Their arrived to Chanyeol house. Chanyeol getting out the car and open Bomi car door.

“Get out,” he said.

“I don’t want to! Just take me back to my house,” Bomi said to him.

Chanyeol forced to carry Bomi in briday style because Bomi doesn’t want to  move her body for car seat. Bomi keep hitting Chanyeol.

“Can you stopped, you will fall if you keep like this,” Chanyeol said to her.

Bomi then follow Chanyeol words, she just pouting and become silent. Then he put Bomi down to his bed. Bomi look around, Chanyeol room is so big.

“I will call a doctor, don’t move,” he said and go outside.

Suho walk alone at Han river, he need some fresh air, but he see someone walking near at him. He remember that guy, its Chorong boyfriend. He walking with his friend, then Suho follow him.

“You know Park  Chorong right?”

“Hmm…”

“She’s back to me again,” he said.

“Really, but you broken up with her because she caught you used her right?”

“Yes, but she’s so stupid, she believe me again so I can used her again, you know Soyu noona from cheerleader club? Just one step she will be mine, but I need Chorong money to help me get her,” Woohyun said with laughed.

Suho stop following him, he feel shocked heard that came from Chorong boyfriend, he just used Chorong to get another women? Then Suho chase him and beat him until Woohyun face battered.

“You! Don’t ever used a girl like Chorong! Don’t you meet Chorong again or you will feel pain on your life forever!” Suho shout at him.

People at the park see him.

“Its EXO… Suho EXO from SM High School…”

“Why is he fighting on the park like this…”

Everyone whispering about Suho right now.

After doctor give a treatmet to Bomi foot…

“Doctor, how long I will used this pressure garments?” Bomi asked to the doctor.

“Maybe a week, you shouldn’t take the risk, so you have to keep take a rest for your foot,” he said.

Bomi look at Chanyeol and smile softly.

“I think I’m done here Mr.Park, take care of your friend,” he said.

Chanyeol accompany him to go outside. Bomi just sighed.

Then Chorong suddenly call her.

“Hello? Chorong?”

Chorong looks crying. “Bomiya, I don’t know what happen, but Woohyun… Woohyun suddenly call me and… and he wants to break up with me again. Eottokae?”

“Park Chorong? are you back together with Woohyun? Why are you not telling me before?”

“I’m sorry, because you have problem yesterday… what should I do now Bomiya?” Chorong asked her.

“You know that Woohyun is a jerk, calm yourself, I will go to your house tomorrow,” she said.

“Thanks Bomi…”

Then Chanyeol entering his room. “Nuguseyo?” he asked her.

“Its Chorong. Tomorrow I should go to her house to check her,” Bomi said. “Can I go home now?” Bomi asked him.

Chanyeol looks worried. “No… no… you can’t! I already said to your parents that you sleepover in here…”

Bomi staring at him. “Yak!!! How can you said before telling me! I wanna go home! Where should I sleep now?” Bomi rolling her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter