13. Mixed Feelings

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where you want to take me?” Chorong asked him.

“Everywhere, I just want to give a time for Chanyeol,” Suho answering.

“Eh? Park Chanyeol? Time? What is that mean?”

“He said he want to do something with Bomi, just two of them.”

Chorong stop her step. “What did you say? Ah! I can’t come with you then, better I’m back to my room, I don’t want something negative happened to Bomi,” Chorong walking back.

Suho grab Chorong hand and stop her. “No! You stay with me…”

Chorong look at Suho hand, Suho realize it and release her. “Why are you so worried? Are you not worried with yourself?” Suho staring Chorong’s body. Chorong cross her arm in her chest.  Suho giggled. “Don’t negative thinking. Just trust Chanyeol, he maybe afraid to touch Bomi because he is not such a guy like that. And you… I don’t even look you as a women like ‘that’ you know, so don’t worry,” he said.

Chorong feel surprised because Suho words. “Not a women like ‘that’? What is he mean? He is not have interest to me?” Chorong thought.

Suho waving his hand in front Chorong eyes. Chorong back to reality, she look at Suho. Then Suho hold her hand and make her walking aside him. Suho take her to white yacht. Chorong feel amazed.

“Woah! This is first time I see yacht and getting in. Can you take a picture for me? I forgot bring my phone so…”

Suho take his phone and take a Chorong picture, she borrow his phone and take a her selca alone. After take a picture, they’re sit and staring the blue sea.

“EXO make me confused, from sources that I got, you guys looks like a prince, but when I heard Bomi experience, you like a terrorist, and now… when I around you… I don’t know what to say,” Chorong look at Suho.

“what people see is different from your direct view. Like don’t judge book by the cover,” Suho said and cupped Chorong face. “Are you one of our fans? Because you looks like them when first time we met.”

Chorong put Suho hand away from her face, she feel nervous and her face become red. “I…I… just… I just…” Chorong can’t spit her words.

Suho smile to her. “Sorry…”

“Why you don’t follow Bomi to move to our school?” Suho asked her.

“I don’t want to. Listen my friend story… maybe I can’t stay even in one day.”

“I will protect you from them…”

Chorong shocked but she smile because heard his words. “Looks like EXO so player with words to women…”

“Of course we are, everyone loves us…” Suho said with laugh.

“Tsk…” Chorong give a smirk.

Their lips touched. Bomi still close her eyes. Suddenly Chanyeol move Bomi to better position, Chanyeol on top Bomi now. He cupped her face and keep kissing her.

“Why am I like this? Should I let him continue this?” Bomi question dancing on her mind.

Then Chanyeol release their kiss. Bomi opened her eyes, their eyes still meet. Chanyeol smile at her and kiss her forehead before get up from the bed, he take Bomi too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter