15. I will waiting

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After back from the airport, Bomi just facing the ocean from her balcony. She thinking hard about what Eunji say before leave, she have to decided, who is she like or love. Bomi closed her eyes, she remember when Kyungsoo smile at her first time she move to SM, when Kyungsoo helping her from bullies, and when Kyungsoo hug her last night it was warm and sweet, then she remember again about Chanyeol, Chanyeol is the one who make war with her, always make her feel annoyed but Chanyeol have innocent heart.

“Bomi!” Chorong surprise her.

“Yak!!!” she shout.

“What are you doing? You just sit in here… EXO member play volleyball at the beach, you don’t come?” she said.

“Nope…”

“Why?”

“I have to thinking about something…”

“What is that? Is about Chanyeol and Kyungsoo again?” Chorong asked her.

Bomi just sighed. “I don’t know…”

“Don’t really think hard about that, just keep it flow then you must be know where is your heart going…” Chorong patted her shoulder. “I will go to the beach so… if you want to come, just come…” she said and go outside.

Not too long Chorong go, a footstep can hear again.

“Chorong, what are you doing again? I think you…” Bomi turned around and see Chanyeol walking to her. “You? What are you doing in here?” she asked him.

Chanyeol sit at the chair beside Bomi. “Why are you so sensitive to me?”

Bomi just silence. Then Chanyeol take her hand and put something in there, it’s a bracelet with ocean ornament. Bomi looks confused but Chanyeol smile at her.

“Park Chanyeol…”

“Its looks good on you…” he said with satisfied face. “I want this bracelet make you always be mine,” he added again.

Bomi gulped, she doesn’t know what to say, Chanyeol stand up.

“Where you going?” Bomi asked him.

“To the beach, we play volley ball, Chorong said you don’t want to come…”

“Yeah… just go…” she said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shrugged and go from her room.

That night Bomi can sleep again then she heard a door knocked her room, doesn’t want to make Chorong wake up, she running towards the door and opened it.

“Hey…” Chanyeol said.

“Yak! What are you doing?! Its already midnight!” she shout with lower voice. Chanyeol grab her hand and make her walk outside. “Yak!!! Where are you going to take me?!” she shout loudly because she’s already outside now.

“Just silence…” Chanyeol said.

Then he takes her getting in the boat and told the worker to drive the boat. Not make a long time, the arrive at the little island, is full of light. Bomi feel amazed. She walk to there with Chanyeol.

“Are you make all this?” Bomi asked him.

“Yes…”he said.

“But why?”

“To make my girlfriend feel touched,” he said with giggled.

“Yak! I’m not yourgirlfriend you know!” she shout.

Chanyeol cupped her face. “Then what are we? We spendi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter