6. Bullies

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re late! ran off 10 times!” Shout the P.E teacher.

Today, Bomi was late because she must help her father first, her mom is feel unwell at morning and her brother Dujun still on band tour. Bomi running around the soccer fields. Every student laughed at her, but she doesn’t care, but one thing is bothering her, looks like Kyungsoo not attending the class.

In other side, seen from one class of rowdy because there is no teacher around, a man noticed Bomi from outside the classroom window.

“Wah! Look at her, looks like she is the one who fight with you, Chan,” Baekhyun look at Chanyeol which turned away from the window. “She must be tired because running around the fields.” Baekhyun added.

Chanyeol just stand still but his eyes keep steal a glance to the outside.

“I heard that Kyungsoo help her yesterday because kids is bully her,” Suho said.

“She deserved it,” Chanyeol said and sighs. “And today I will make her more suffering.”

Suho, Baekhyun, and Jongdae look at each other and look at Chanyeol who look so cold.

School is over, EXO going to their mini studio at school except Kyungsoo, because today Kyungsoo not attend school.

“Hyung, I heard from my friend that Kyungsoo help her yesterday,” Sehun said when he entering the studio.

“I know that, Baekhyun already told me,” Chanyeol throw himself at couch.

“But you know what? Kai see Kyungsoo hyung put his jacket uniform to her and Kyungsoo bring her in his car, right Kai?” Sehun  look at Kai.

Everyone eyes look at Kai too. Kai nodded. “I see Kyungsoo hyung bring her with his car but I don’t know where they’re going to but they not comeback to school after that,” Kai said.

Chanyeol make a fist but still with his pokerface. Not too long, a door open, Kyungsoo entering the studio, EXO member look at him with silence. Kyungsoo look confused.

“Why are you guys staring at me like that?” Kyungsoo ask.

“Hyung, why you not attend school today?” Sehun ask.

“Hmm… I wake up late so I deciding just continue my sleep. Why?”

“Did you help her?” Chanyeol asked him suddenly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter