5. Closer

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mwo? Yoon Bomi? Are you crazy? I already told you about that at night and you… now… you… you’re really on trouble now,” Chorong shook her head.

That night after the incident, Chorong came to Bomi’s house because Bomi call her, and fortunate, Chorong parents had to go for business trip in two days so Chorong will sleepover in Bomi’s.

“I know rong, but he call me a wh***. What’s good about him to call me like that? He’s looks like an alien, his ears and his hair, it’s make me sick,” Bomi looks angry when she tell about a boy that have fight with her today.

“Wait…” Chorong thinking. “You said his tall and have a big ears? Wait… wait… I know who he is.” Chorong searching something on Bomi computer and she kick Bomi feet and looks shock. “Bom, you really in trouble right now, He is a heirs of SM group, he is the owner SM high school. His name is Park Chanyeol,” Chorong eyes still focus on computer.

“Jjinjja?!” Bomi get up from her bed and look at computer too, she read information about EXO.

Park Chanyeol, class 3.1, son of the owner of the SM group, SM has plenty of business in 5 country, the next number 1 heir in South Korea. Kim Suho, class 3.1, the heir of KJM entertainment. Byun Baekhyun, class 3.1, son of the senator Byun Kyung Min. Kim Jongdae, class 3.1, son of the owner of the museum arts Daejong. Xiumin, class 3.2, grandson of the South Korea ambassador in China. Yixing, class 3.2, CEO of Zhang Machine Industry, he is a genius boy. Kai, class 1.1, his mother is Korean gymnastics athlete Kim Yunju and his father is the owners of the largest poker club in Macau. Oh Sehun, class 1.1, son of the Oh Corp. business partner in automotif with SM group. Do Kyungsoo, class 2.1, the son of a science professor, now works for NASA.

Bomi could swallowed her saliva because see the background of EXO member.

“That is Kyungsoo your classmate, you know that he is one of them, you can’t trust him,” Chorong said.

“Are you member of EXO fancafe?” Bomi wake up from her hallucination and ask Chorong, she wondering how Chorong could know everything about EXO.

Chorong quickly shut down the computer and smile to Bomi. “It’s nothing…” she said. “But, you have to prepare yourself for tomorrow, I don’t what will happen to you but it must be worst,”  Chorong tap Bomi shoulder.

But Bomi seems relax and back to her bed. “Gwaenchana, I don’t want to think hard about that, I used often into a fight with people and it doesn’t have different, I can handle it.”

“You’re right, you must be can face it. You’re Yoon Bomi…”

“Of course. Now lets sleep!”

And sure enough, the next morning at school when Bomi entering the school building, all eyes staring and talking about her. She tried to ignore by using a earphone.

“She’s really a jerk.”

“How dared she is to resist Chanyeol oppa.”

“She must be expelled from school.”

Bomi keep hearing that word from student, she run to her class. Every s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter