Stop The Wedding

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day for Chanyeol and Hayoung to get married in Jeju island. EXO member except Kyungsoo and Chanyeol go to Jeju with Chorong.

“Is Kyungsoo and Bomi success to going up here?” Sehun asked Suho.

“Ne~ they says they are in airport right now, waiting for us,” Suho answered to Sehun then look at Chorong who seems nervous. “Why?” he asked to Chorong.

“I just afraid that Bomi will get hurt…” Chorong face Suho.

Suho hold Chorong hands and smile.

After arrived at the airport. Chorong see Bomi and running to her, Bomi and Chorong hugging.

“You’re a bad girl… how can you left without saying anything to me…” Chorong said.

“Mianhae…” Bomi muttering.

“Kaja~ we should go now…” Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol standing at the his hotel room balcony, then Suho and Kyungsoo entering his room and walking toward him. Chanyeol not moving.

“Are you will be okay?” Suho asked him.

Chanyeol just silent.

“I success bring Bomi back, Bomi came with us to here…” Kyungsoo said to him.

Chanyeol sigh. “Do you guys think that any of this makes sense? Now I have to married someone who I don’t love just for the company…”

“Right now, who do you think is having the most difficult time?” Kyungsoo staring at Chanyeol, Chanyeol look at him and then look away again. “Sehun maybe came here but I don’t think he will attend your wedding.”

“I know…” Chanyeol said.

Hayoung facing the ocean, she just sit on the bench with blank stare. Then Sehun come to her and sit beside her, Hayoung turn around to him and hug him tightly.

“Sehun, I’m sorry…” she said.

Sehun just silent.

“I wanna meet her, I heard Kyungsoo bring her to here…” Hayoung said to him.

Sehun stand up and sigh. “I will call Bomi noona for you, wait here,” he said.

Hayoung nodded. “Thank you…”

Not too long Bomi appear in Hayoung place, she just standing until Hayoung turn around to her and give smile. Hayoung stand up and hug her.

“Finally I met you, sit down… I’m Oh Hayoung by the way,” she said.

“I’m Yoon Bomi…” Bomi sit beside Hayoung.

Hayoung give smile to her. “I know… That Park Chanyeol oppa and you really liked each other…”

Bomi look at her.

“and I know Chanyeol oppa really loves you… I’m not in love with him, I just love Oh Sehun, Sehun is my boyfriend,” said Hayoung. “But I’m sorry if the end… I can’t tell about what Chanyeol oppa think until he agree to do all this.”

Bomi trying to smile. “Gwaenchana… you don’t have to be sorry… Chanyeol have responsible to the company and I hurt his feeling many times and I think this time it’s the worst… But Sehun…”

“I don’t know, he says he will be okay, but I don’t think so he will…” Hayoung wiping her eyes that was tearing.

Bomi hug her. “This is first time we met but you really like my friends Chorong… I think we can be closer…” Bomi patting her back.

Chorong just walking alone at fields of yellow flowers. She looks so excited with all beauty on that flowers.

“Strolling through a field of flowers, huh? Chorong-ssi?”

Chorong turn around and bitting her lower lips. “Suho, what are you doing in here?”

Suho walking towards her. “I just see someone that so pretty like this flowers and here I am…” he said.

Chorong sigh and look away. “At this day and age, to suddenly have a marriage because business right? It doesn’t seem like reality, especially they’re not in love…”

“In our world. Well, it’s nothing to be surprised about. Don’t you remember that I have experience of that kind of arrange marriage?” Suho keep glancing to her.

Chorong look at him. “I remember…”

“But because of love I can refused that thing. I finally found myself out from her life…”

Chorong just silent. “We should go now…” she said and step away from him.

“Park Chorong, how can you being like this?! You make me fall in love with you first but now you trying to be tough to ignored my feeling toward you!” Suho shout at her.

Chorong hold her tears, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter