3. SM High School

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning has come. Bomi still dreaming in her sleep. She slept soundly. But, the loud sound of knock on the door is heard.

“Yoon Bomi!!! Wake up now! you'll be late for school!!! Yah!!! Yoon Bomi!!!” Bomi mom knock Bomi door and shout very loudly.

Bomi open her eyes and lazily to woke up. She ruffled her hair that already messy.  She walk and open her room door. Her mom stared at her daughter and hit Bomi, Bomi complained because the pain she felt.

“Now, bath and go to school! Palli!!!” her mother keep shouting at her.

Bomi the running to the bathroom. After bathing, she keep staring at her new uniform and sighs. Then she wearing the uniform, comb her hair and rolled up it. She walk downstair and look at her parents and her brother who sit in the dining table. Her brother Yoon Dujun is a college boy in Seoul National University. Bomi and Dujun has a four-year age distance.

“Omo… omo… look at her, wake up late and now eat like a snail. You have to go to school now, SM High is very far from our house,” Her mom said at Bomi.

“I don’t want to go,” Bomi said.

“Yah! This girl! Look at my hands, you have to go, I’ve ironing your uniform until iron burn my hand,” her father pinch her arm.

“Appa!!! Why are you guys keep forcing me to go to that school! I don’t like kind of school like that!” Bomi shout.

Dujun just giggled see his sister. Everyday Bomi is one who always make a trouble and noise in their house. She is a happy virus and troublemaker too.

“Come on! I will take you to the SM, it’s near from my campus,” Dujun said when he finish his breakfast.

Dujun have a motorcycle. Then Dujun take Bomi to the SM High. When they arrived in front of the gate, some student staring at Bomi and whispering each other.

“My life will end today,” Bomi said and give the helmet to Dujun.

Dujun pinches his sister cheek and smile. “You have to feel grateful, remember that I always want to school in here. I’m so jealous with you Bomber…”

“Don’t call me like that. You should go you have class right? Bye oppa!”

Then Dujun go.

Bomi walk in to the school building, every girl student at there keep staring Bomi from head to the toe. Bomi feel embarrased and keep walk forward, but she doesn’t know where is the administration room. She want to ask the student but when she step near them, their walk away from Bomi. Then Bomi saw the janitors.

“Annyeong haseo ahjussi…” Bomi bow to the janitors.

The janitors ahjussi is confused and look around. “Are you talking to me?”

“Ne~” Bomi said with cheerful but suddenly stop smiling. “Wae? am I wrong to talking to you ahjussi?” Bomi asked.

“No, but every student here never talk to me except…”

Bomi cutting the janitor ahjussi. “I’m a new student….”

“Ah… I understand. So what do you need from me?”

“Hmm… where is the administration room?”

Then ahjussi give information to Bomi that the administration room is in ground floor near the corridor noticeboard. Bomi nodded. “Thank you so much ahjussi. Here… for you… my father have ric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter