4. Meet EXO

My Boys Before Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo walk to the cafeteria. Every girl in the corridors say hello to him and smile and wink to him too. But, Kyungsoo just avoiding them. He sit in the table with seven boy.

“Kyungsoo, I heard there’s a new student in your class, is she pretty?” Boy with thick eyeliner and pink hairstyle asked him. But Kyungsoo just quite not answering like usually. “You’re so boring, Soo…”

“Where is Chanyeol?”

A tall guy figure walking to their table. “Looking for me?”

“Hyung, in Kyungsoo hyung class there’s a new student, what do you think?” a white tall guy with sharp jawline ask Chanyeol.

“I don’t care with them,” Chanyeol answer him.

“Uh! Cold! Like usual…”

And then there’s four girl came to their table, four of them had a different hair color.

“Oppa, can we sit here?”

“Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy… can you not bothering us? You always come to here even we say no, go away!” a dark skin boy shout to the four girl.

They frowned and go from their table.

“I heard Eunji will back to Korea, she told me she doesn’t want to live with Sojin and Sojin husband.”

Heard that name, Kyungsoo stand up without word and left them. Chanyeol then hit Chen head. “Are you crazy? Why you said her name in front of him?”

“Sorry…”

Kyungsoo walk to the library but when he want enter the library, he see Bomi walk in the right side corridor. He step back and give a smile to her.

“Yoon Bomi, I though you still in library…”

Bomi walk toward Kyungsoo. “I feel I must looking all around this school. I amazed because this school is very huge than my old school. What are you doing here?”

“Just cafeteria makes me bored…”

Then the bells is ringing. They walk back to their class together.

“What did you say? Do Kyungsoo? Jakkaman…” Chorong search something on her smartphone. “Omo! Did you say he is friendly? But…”

“Why?”

That night, Bomi and Chorong meet at the ice cream café near at their house.  Bomi tell Chorong everything about what happened to her today.

“You can’t friend with him or you will get banned with their fangirl,” Chorong said.

“What do you mean?” Bomi confused.

“Look… in SM High School there is a Kingkas names EXO, there’s nine boy, Kyungsoo is one of them, you can’t play with them because you will get bashed with their fangirl, and don’t get yourself to make a trouble with them because you will attack by EXO until you out from school. My cousin friend had to move to another school because EXO…” Chorong tell Bomi what she know in SM High School.

“I don’t understand, I haven’t meet them, Kyungsoo is a nice guy, how can he do that thing? Maybe you’re wrong…” Bomi looks relax and not believe what Chorong say before.

“Just remember don’t get yourself near them…”

Tomorrow morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter