Kiss Kiss

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 7

Kiss kiss

 

[Outside the dance room]

 

“Aish! How many times do I have to tell you that I.AM.NOT.A.ERT!” Yuri loudly said and inched forward; arms crossed as she tried her best to show her angry face to the blonde.

 

“Pfft..You call that an angry face? You can’t intimidate me with that look.” Said Jessica with a brow raised as she mimicly crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“She looks like a pouting clown fish.” Jessica thought. She fought the urge to laugh because she was determined to intimidate the tall girl.

 

Yuri raised her arms wildly in the air in an attempt to scare the girl away but failed.

 

“Aish I’m not good at being mean, I’m such a loser when it comes to this.” She bowed her head thinking of a way to scare this monster away.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed, “Look, I’m not here to waste my precious time to argue with you anymore, I’m just here to discuss with the dance club president about the joint project so can you please move your lazy and tell her that I need her. NOW.”

 

Yuri just stood there blankly staring at the blonde girl. Jessica raised her eyebrow and impatiently shouted, “NOW!”

 

 Yuri took a step forward and continued to stare at her.

 

“What’s your problem? Did you turn deaf because of my screaming a while ago? You know we can both enjoy ourselves without each other’s company if you give me an opportunity to continue my business here.” Jessica said in a rushed and angry tone.

 

“I am the president of the dance club.” Yuri said flatly.

 

“You must be kidding me right? What happened to Boa unnie? Where is she??” Jessica tried to enter the club room but was stopped by the hand of the tanned girl.

 

“She left for the States a day before the entrance ceremony, you didn’t know? My sister in law wanted to improve her skills and she is continuing her studies there for the mean time.”

 

“Sister? You’re her sister?” Jessica doesn’t know how to respond to the girl.

 

Boa Kwon was the most popular girl in this University and admired that unnie when she was still a freshman.

 

“Yes..kind of... I’m Kwon Yuri by the way.” Yuri raised her hand for a handshake but was ignored.

 

“I’m Jessica Jung”, said the blonde with an uninterested tone.

 

“I know” said the tanned girl and shoved her hand inside her pocket.

 

Jessica scoffed, “Of course you do, everyone knows me in this school, they practically bow down to me.”

 

Yuri raised her brow, “Well, I don’t...”, “How come I’ve never heard of her before?”

 

“Don’t deny it, I’ve been in this school since forever.” said the blonde with a bit of disappointment.

 

“She’s in denial, nobody ignores me in this University.”

 

“I’m serious,” Yuri pulled something in her pocket and gave it to Jessica, “I’ve only known your name because of the identification cards in your wallet.”

 

Jessica took her wallet, “Thank you”, she whispered still not believing that the tanned girl doesn’t know her reputation in school. She then returned to her usual self and crossed her arms, “Now, about the joint project, we decided to do this routine...”

 

Both were talking normally now and tried their best not to piss each other for the hopes that the discussion will end soon.

 

“Okay, we’ll see each other tomorrow!” Yuri stood up and attempted for a handshake. She was still hoping that the girl will have a change of heart and just be friendly with her. But again, the blonde girl just stared at it.

 

“Yes, I will see you tomorrow, for me.” Jessica leaned back at her seat and crossed her legs and arms. A glint of mischief showing in her beautiful eyes.

 

“What’s wrong with this girl? She’s so rude, such a waste of beauty.”Yuri thought and made a sad face.

 

Jessica looked at the tanned girl with a raised eyebrow, “Is she that desperate to touch me? Fine, I’ll play along.” she smirked and cleared .

 

“Fine.” she said in an uninterested tone and stretched her arm in an elegant fashion, her palm facing down and finger tips slightly raised.

 

“That’s a weird way for a handshake...”Yuri shrugged and tried to reach for the hand but it was pulled away. She showed a confused look at the blonde girl but the latter just smirked.

 

“You have to kneel down first.” Jessica said slowly.

 

“Eh?! What for?” said the tanned girl not fully understanding the logic of kneeling down during a handshake.

 

Jessica glared at her, “If you want to have a “good” relationship with me, you have to follow my simple orders~”.

 

Yuri didn’t dare to say anymore and kneeled down in front of the blonde girl. She once again reached for the hand.

 

“Yes I got it!” and tried to shake it but she felt both of their hands nearing her face.

 

Jessica pushed her hand further until her own touched the tanned girl’s lips.

 

“That’s more like it.”, she laughed inwardly but frowned again to mask her amusement.

 

Yuri released the blonde girl’s hand and pushed it away, she crossed her arms still kneeling, “So you want me to kiss your hand as a form of agreement between us huh?” she smirked and continued, “Awhile ago you were complaining about me being a ert for feeling your and now you forced me to kiss you! Puahahahaha!” Yuri laughed evily.

 

Jessica coughed and blushed at the remark, she gaped with wide eyes, “Excuse me, it’s not what you’re thinking you ert! That’s an act of recognition to a royalty! I obviously am a princess and should be treated like one!” she screamed a bit and released a frustrated squeal.

 

Yuri continued to laugh and became teary eyed, “You-still- wanted- a-kiss-from-me~”, she said in between laughs.

 

“You’re delusional, go back to where you came from, I don’t want to see your face ever again. It’s making me sick.” Jessica said in frustrated tone.

 

Yuri stopped laughing and blankly stared at Jessica.

 

The blonde girl took a peek of the tanned girl and saw her expression, “I think I went too far”, she thought but shrugged it off as she closed her eyes; she doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings, not even Yuri’s.

 

She opened one eye when she heard a rustling of clothes; Yuri inched forward and faced the girl.

 

They were too close, “Wh-what are you doing?”, their faces are so close that a single movement can result in a dangerous contact of lips.

 

There was no response from the tanned girl and continued to stare at the blonde’s eyes.

 

“She has beautiful eyes,”Jessica thought and looked down at the tanned girl’s lips.

 

It suddenly became hard to breathe for the blonde girl. She closed her eyes tight not knowing what to do, she felt Yuri’s hands on her shoulders, “What the hell am I doing? Push the creep away!”

 

Jessica opened her eyes quickly and was shocked to see Yuri making kissy faces in front of her, “Eheeeh, you want a kiss from me don’t cha?” Yuri batted her eyes and made smooching sounds.

 

“Okay here goes, mwwaaa—umphf” Jessica mercilessly grabbed Yuri’s face and pushed it away really hard which resulted on Yuri to fall flat on the ground.

 

“Aish! Why can’t you be gentler? I was just joking you know, i wasn’t really going to kiss you!” Yuri retorted and growled as she felt the pain from her .

 

“That’s for annoying me and making my blood pressure abnormally high for the first time in a day! You deserved it!” Jessica hastily stood up and went for the door.

 

She paused and turned around, “I hate you! You piss me off so much, you’re going to pay!”, then the door banged close.

 

“SADISTIC UGLY MONSTER!!” shouted Yuri. She immediately ducked in a table avoiding the flying shoe. She ran for her life and did a chasing game with the furious Jessica Jung.