Hide and Seek

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 14

Hide and Seek

 

“Yuri? What happened to her voice?”

 

Jessica was trying to look at the girl’s face but it was just too dark, she can only figure out that the person has long hair.

 

Her hands were rested on Yuri’s chest, “Omo! is this ert that flat chested??!”, she tried to squeeze it, “poor girl!”

 

Yuri sighed, “Phew, I think they’re gone now...” and opened the locker door, both were still in each other’s arms.

 

The blonde girl readjusted her sight and quickly looked at the person’s face. “It really is the ert...”. Confused,  she was still feeling Yuri’s chest in a circular motion.

 

“.....”

 

Yuri tried to stifle a moan, “Jessica, what are you doing?”, she said in a breathless manner

 

Jessica then snapped out from her thoughts and swiftly pushed the girl away, “Ew! Eew! Eeew!”, she fished out an antiseptic from her handbag and rubbed it on her hands.

 

Yuri coughed and rubbed her chest, “Geez, a simple thank you from you would be greatly appreciated for saving your .“, she smirked and went closer, “But it’s okay, ‘that’ felt good.”.

 

Jessica blushed, “In your dreams you moron!”, she paused to think of something smart, ”It wasn’t meant for you to enjoy it, I was actually fixing your cheap wrinkled shirt!”,  she face-palmed herself in her thoughts, “Yeah...smart excuse indeed you .”

 

“Is it really? Thank you.” said Yuri in a disbelieving tone.

 

“Go to hell.”, said the blonde with arms crossed while looking away.

 

“But it felt like heaven”, said Yuri and took another step forward.

 

Jessica looked at the tanned girl with irritation, she knitted her eyes and took a step back, “What happened to your voice?”

 

Yuri gasped and cleared , “I have a cold so my voice is kind of weird today...ehehe”, and pretended on coughing.

 

“.....”

 

“What?” Yuri asked with confusion when the blonde’s attention was directed past her, she quickly looked at the blonde’s line of sight.

 

Two prefects were coming out from an empty classroom and were only 10 steps away from the girls, “It’s you again! Go back to your classrooms!”

 

Yuri grabbed the blonde’s hand,

 

“Run for it!” 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Haa..haa...Yuri i can’t run anymore!” Jessica gasped for air; apparently, running was not in her list of specialties.

 

“This girl is so lazy, we’ve only ran around a kilometer!”, Yuri quickly looked at her back,

 

“Aish! Let’s go! They’ll be here in any second!”, the blonde however didn’t respond and was still catching her breath.

 

“Just leave her here Yuri and save your from detention.”, Yuri ruffled her hair in annoyance,

 

“Augh! You’re gonna thank me for this.”, she took a deep breath to prepare herself. She carried Jessica in her shoulder and continued to run.

 

“Ah! Yah! Let me down! I can run by myself!”, Jessica struggled waving her feet in mid air and slamming her fisted hands on Yuri’s back.

 

“Stop it! You’re making it hard for us!” Yuri slapped Jessica’s and looked left and right trying to find a place to hide.

 

Jessica gasped, “You did not just do that!! “, Jessica struggled some more but yelped from the repeated hard slaps made by the tanned girl.

 

“I’ll keep on doing this if you don’t settle down!” said Yuri who was now briskly walking; she decided that the dance room would be a good place to hide.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Upon arrival in front of the room’s door, Yuri slowly let go of Jessica but she earned a painful slap on the cheeks,

 

“That’s for taking advantage of me!” said the blonde girl with furious eyes.

 

“Why you little!”, Yuri was about to strangle the blonde girl but she dropped her hands in frustration,

 

“It’s okay Yuri, let it go, she’s just a girl, let it go..”, Yuri relaxed herself, it wasn’t the best time to argue with the blonde girl.

 

Yuri took a hold of the doorknob, “Eh? It’s locked.”, she sighed and turned to the blonde,

 

“Do you know of any place to hide for the meantime? I don’t have the keys with me.”

 

“You seriously don’t have it? But you’re the club president! You should—“,

 

Yuri placed her hands on the blonde’s waist and lifted her up, she carried her again in her shoulder.

 

“You creep! Do you want another beating from me?!? Let me down nooow!” Jessica struggled again but yelped when,

 

*Slap*

 

“No, I won’t—“

 

*Slap*

 

“I’ll only stop—“

 

*Slap*

 

“When you tell me where we could stay—“

 

*Slap*

 

Jessica released a frustrated squeal; her eyes were a little teary from the hard slaps of the tanned girl,

 

“Fine! Let’s go to the glee club, room 314!”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yuri slowly let go of Jessica,  and before the latter can raise her hand to beat the former, Yuri was fast enough to grab her wrist.

 

“Nuh-uh, I won’t allow you to touch my precious baby cheeks again.”, her grip on the blonde’s wrist tightened.

 

“Okay! I won’t! Just let me go so I can open the freaking door!”

 

Yuri reluctantly released the blonde girl’s wrists and was still on guard. Jessica however had something different in mind, “I won’t let this go, I must have the upper hand.”, and proceeded on opening the door.

 

“Finally! Away from those stupid prefects!” said Yuri while stretching her arms, she aimlessly walked inside and surveyed the room.

 

“Wooooaaahh! Your club room’s bigger and much neater than ours!”

 

“You have a kitchen too?!? That’s so unfair!”

 

“Wow a piano! You know I can play piano, maybe I can show you how good I am!”

 

“.....”,

 

The tanned girl stopped on her ramblings. “That’s weird, Jessica’s not talking to me”, she swiftly turned around and was met by a smirking Jessica with a big fly swatter in her hand. Jessica swiftly raised it and,

 

*Swat*

 

“You don’t—“

 

*Swat*

 

“Mess—“

 

*Swat*

 

“With me—“

 

*Swat*

 

“Understand?!”

 

*Swat*

 

Yuri’s head was turned 180 degrees, “This feels like Deja vu”, the only difference was that it was not a hand print but aggregates of red squares marked on both cheeks.

 

Jessica exhaled and made a satisfied smile, “Haa...that felt much better”, she took a step forward,

 

“You said you don’t want me to touch your ‘precious baby face’ and guess what..”

 

She waved the fly swatter in front Yuri in a taunting manner, “I didn’t”, and laughed.