New Beginings

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 34

New Beginnings

 

 

Handcuffs? There’s something sinister in that toy and the smirk playing on that little girl’s face wasn’t helping at all. With a sudden lurching feeling in her stomach, Yuri cleared and nervously smiled at the girl.

 

“Haeyeon-ah, I have to cook dinner first. What would you like to eat?”

 

The girl in return just rolled her eyes and huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest. She stared at Yuri for a few seconds before displaying a cheerful smile which gave a vibe of innocence. This shocked Yuri as she knitted her brows in concern. “Wow. This girl is weird. Talk about mood swings.”

 

“Anything you want, unnie. I’l l just go upstairs and finish my homework first.”

 

Yuri genuinely smiled; “Aww, she’s not so bad after all.” she nodded as Haeyeon the music player in the living room before going upstairs.

 

The older girl clapped her hands and sighed, “Okay, I’ll be the best nanny for Haeyeon. I won’t disappoint Taeyeon ever again.”

 

She went into the kitchen and checked the refrigerator for ingredients and the cabinets for the pans and utensils. Delighted that they have sufficient materials in the kitchen,she prepared Dak Galbi (spicy stirred fried chicken) and kimchi fried rice for the main dish and some seasoned egg plants for the side dish.

 

 She smiled when she finished the dishes in less than thirty minutes. Yuri had to thank her dad for her cooking skills because she has been in charge of cooking eversince her dad worked for late shifts.

 

To the accompaniment of the music player (korean pop songs if you must know), she prepared the plates and utensils on the table. She was so engrossed in the music – I Got A Boy by SNSD, that it was a while later before she realized that Haeyeon had not come downstairs.

 

Worried that something might be wrong, she made her way up the stairs, listening all the time, but hearing nothing.

 

Upon arriving in front of Haeyeon’s room, she knocked first but no one answered. Taking a deep breath, she pushed open the doors and stopped in her tracks. She noticed a school bag containing books were messily scattered on the floor, and a pile of clothes from the cabinet were lying everywhere, but there was no sign of the young girl.

 

“What the hell, I have to clean this mess up.” she called for the younger girl and yet again, no answer.

 

With a dry mouth she checked the other bedrooms which were empty, she checked the bathroom, which was also empty.

 

“Omo! There must be a thief in the house...or worse, a .” She gulped.

 

Suddenly, her heart was pounding, her hands were trembling, her temperature was rising and felt an invisible collar getting tighter. 

 

A loud scream and Yuri immediately dashed downstairs without forgetting to get  a simple tool that consists of a large red suction cup attached to a wooden stick.

 

“Unnie!”, the sound was coming from the kitchen. Yuri knocked down the door, breathing hard, she scanned the room.

 

After a millisecond, there was a loud panging of skin and metal on her face. She blinked hard, and saw stars circling, she crookedly smiled and rolled her eyes. Soon she saw darkness.

 

Thud.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Blegh”

 

Tiffany sighed, bending down as she gently rubbed the taller girl’s back.

 

“Something tells me that you’re not really looking for a good time.”

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Sooyoung pushed backwards, away from Tiffany's touch, as the older girl's hand tried to pull away the dress to reveal the younger girl’s lovely s.

 

"T-tiffany, my goodness, what is wrong with you!". A shocked Sooyoung replied, half caught off guard by the advances, and half surprised by the surge of pleasure going through her body.

 

Tiffany moved towards Sooyoung, and pushed her back on the cushioned black couch. "Hmmm...I think you need to be touched. Look how soft your skin is, and how hard your s are." As Tiffany purred, her fingers danced over Sooyoung's clothed s.

 

"Ohhhhhh, please stop..." Sooyoung moaned, not too convincingly. This was so wrong, she knew it.

 

As Tiffany lowered her head to on the younger girl’s neck into her hot mouth, Sooyoung tried to push her away. Tiffany countered..."Why are you resisting? I thought you wanted this..."

 

Just then, Sooyoung felt Tiffany's hands pin her arms to her sides, rendering her helpless. Tiffany was lying over her legs now, so she could not move or push her away.

 

She could smell the distinct scent of alcohol on the older girl’s breath, barely covering some perfume Tiffany had applied that morning. Sooyoung tried to scream as Tiffany’s mouth descended over her covered while massaging the other.  

 

The younger girl continued to squirm to Tiffany’s ministrations.

 

“Omigaaaawdimgunnadiiieee”

 

“Tiffany!” the younger girl exclaimed but the older girl was too busy ping her dress.

 

Struggle

 

Shrug

 

Struggle

 

 “Damn this girl’s too strong.” she thought. She wasn’t expecting this level of seduction. It was supposed to be mild and minimal. More importantly, it was supposed to be her in control but it obviously backfired.

 

As the older girl ascended to the younger girl’s face in an attempt to kiss the girl but Sooyoung took a deep breath and hid her lips as a defense mechanism just like of a blowfish.

 

Tiffany giggled as she lightly slapped her cheek, “Hey relax will you. It’s going to start feeling good really soon.”

 

Sooyoung widened her eyes, her stomach churned...in a bad way. And her environment seems to be devoid of air. She underestimated her. She can’t do it. She had to abort the mission. Abort. Abort!

 

“I WANT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM PLEASE!”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Sooyoung released the rest of the contents in her stomach in the toilet and flushed it away, such a waste of food; she shakily cleaned her stained mouth with her arms then nervously looked at the fair skinned girl.

 

“I just don’t like your face-“

 

Tiffany raised a brow and glared at the younger girl.

 

Sooyoung shook her hands up “Daah-I mean, i-it’s not you. I-it’s me?”

 

The older girl sneered as she helped Sooyoung up. Tiffany stood a distance away from her as she scanned the girl from head to toe.

 

“You’re not really 29 years old, I’m not dumb. What are you really doing in this place?”

 

Sooyoung widened her eyes and felt dry again,“Isn’t it obvious? I’m here to have a good time with friends.”

 

“I’m not buying it.” Tiffany took something in her purse and dangled a laminated card and wallet.

 

Sooyoung gasped and had a cold sweat upon seeing her school ID, “Run run run~”

 

“H-hey! How did you get my wallet?!” But the older just ignored her and had a serious expression.

 

“You’re studying in my school. Are you working for somebody? Did someone ask you to spy on me? Manipulate me and then spread outrageous rumors? This place is for rich erts, hardly anyone from school comes here to have a good time. ” Tiffany’s voice changed as she stomped her way to the younger girl until her back was flat on the bricked wall.

 

“How the hell would I know?! Jo Kwon’s the one who made us come here in the first place.” She wanted to say but then that wouldn’t change anything.

 

“So, who is it? Answer me.” said Tiffany as she poked at the younger girl’s chest multiple times.

 

“Okay okay I’ll tell you- Ouch, stop that it hurts you know!” annoyed and at a loss for any escape route for the situation, she ruffled her hair and decided to be straightforward. She found it funny, awhile ago they were making out and then it ended in bickering.

 

“Hmph. I knew it! It’s a ploy. No one can resist me in my seduction.” Tiffany mumbled as she looked away from the younger girl. She exhaled and looked back at Sooyoung. In an attempt to intimidate the younger girl, she placed her hands in her waist and raised her chin.

 

“Spill.”

 

Sooyoung sighed, “First of all, I want to say sorry.” Tiffany nodded, not exactly sure on how to react but she urged her to go on.

 

“And second of all...it’s about Kwon Yuri...” Sooyoung eyed her seriously and Tiffany in turn knit her brows, confused.

 

“Yuri...”

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Sunny walked towards the different stores in town. She smiled at every person who greeted her. Most of the people working there respected her for being kind-hearted and responsible, most of them sympathize her for having a hard life growing up with her mom- which she didn’t like.

 

She didn’t want anyone to feel sorry for her or make them feel that she’s weak. The girl was trying to change that by giving them a bright personality, reassuring them her life’s turning a little better with her mother.

 

“Annyeong haseyo~” she greeted the counter girl as she entered a gift shop. Today, she decided to buy Christmas presents for her friends and loved ones. She earned a little from the school’s tutoring program and school’s scholarship program had helped her to save up some money.

 

She gasped with delight as she saw a number of cute stuff toys in display in different sizes and shape. At the other side of the store were accessories such as bracelets and necklaces. She smiled seeing that all of these cute stuff are budget friendly.

 

Scanning the different materials, her eyes widened at a certain plush toy. She carried and hugged it tightly, “She’ll love this!”

 

Her giggling stopped when she checked the price tag though.

 

“Omo, ottoke...” The price was affordable just not within her budget. She jumped in surprise when a sales clerk has been looming behind her. The girl grinned and creepily pointed at the stamp on the price tag.

 

“It’s on sale! 50% percent! Buy it!”

 

With that, she grinned and nodded furiously. Her eyes sparkling,  “Yes, please wrap it up!”

 

After buying her stuff and wrapped them up, she went out of the store while humming happily along the sounds being played by the stereo outside the store.

 

Everyone seems to be in a good mood since Christmas is fast approaching. She smiled and skipped her way towards the bus stop while swinging her bags which contained the gifts that she bought earlier.

 

However, she stopped on her tracks when she saw a familiar face.

 

“Isn’t that...”

 

There’s something wrong with the scene. Everyone’s all merry and happy while this person’s crouching down with a black cloud above her head. Her face seems gloomy; she was frowning- which was unusual.

 

Worried, she decided to approach the girl. “Yah! Kim Taeyeon!”

 

But the girl didn’t stop from walking. Sunny hurried her pace and walked past her and blocked Taeyeon’s way.

 

Breathless, she scanned the girls face. “She’s crying.”

 

“What happened to you?” Sunny felt bad for her and a million questions entered her mind. But she decided to let Taeyeon be the one to tell what’s bothering her.

 

Taeyeon forced a smile and hastily rubbed her eyes with her gloved hand. “Hey Sunny, I’m fine. What’s up?”

 

Sunny frowned and placed her hands on the girls shoulder, “Clearly there’s something wrong with you. Can I do something to help?”

 

“There’s nothing to worry about, it’s just that...something hurts.”, she avoided Sunny’s gaze as she looked at her wristwatch, “Look, I’m going to be okay. I have to go to work. I’m already running late.”

 

She swatted the younger girl’s hands off her shoulders and walked briskly.

 

Sunny wasn’t letting that go, she is sometimes a pain in the but she is still her friend. She got a hold of the girl’s wrist and turned her around to face her.

 

She gasped at the sight, Taeyeon’s tears seemed endless and her eyes were already red. It was worse. Without saying a word, she hugged the girl and whispered, “It’s alright...sshh don’t cry. I don’t like it when I see you cry.”

 

“It hurts...so much.”

 

Sunny rubbed her back as Taeyeon continued to sob on her shoulder. She waited for her to calm down a bit.

 

“Where does it hurt? I can bring you to the hospital right now. I’ll just call my mom-“

 

Taeyeon stopped her from getting her phone as she slightly pulled away from the hug. She shook her head, “It’s useless because...it hurts right here.” She pointed at her left chest.

 

Upon seeing the girl’s confused face, Taeyeon sniffed and chuckled. She completely pulled away from the hug and patted the girl’s head. “Yuri dumped me, congratulations short stuff!”

 

She smiled at Sunny’s reaction, “She’s in love with someone else, she told me. So you have a chance.”

 

“How did you- why? Who?” It was Taeyeon’s turn to be confused.

 

“Why what? Why she dumped me? I don’t know. I guess my appeal wasn’t enough for her.” She winked but there were still a hint of sadness in voice.

 

Sunny felt bad but at the same time happy. Bad, because she was acting selfish by asking her questions instead of consoling her. Happy because she does have a chance.

 

“Good luck! You’re a good girl so you have my vote.” She playfully stuck her tongue out and winked.

 

“Now I really have to go. I need the money for this job.” She sighed and raised her hand for a hand shake. “Thank you for the comfort. Friends?”

 

Sunny grinned and raised her chin. She shook the girl’s hand, “Idiot, I thought we are already friends.”

 

Taeyeon smiled as she waved good bye.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I go with you?”

 

Taeyeon raised a brow and tilted her head.

 

“Because I don’t have anything to do now and I’m bored of reading my books at home.” She added.

 

Taeyeon smirked at the flustered girl.

 

 “Sure, no problem.”

______________________________________________________________________________

 

There was an awful feeling when she opened her eyes. She felt dizzy and pain on her face. She adjusted her sight as she scanned the surroundings. Yuri’s in the kitchen, she remembered that Haeyeon could be in danger, she tried to stand up but she felt her body tense and immobile.

 

She looked down at her body and widened her eyes in surprise.

 

“How did this happen?”

 

She was sitting on dining chair. Her legs were tied up together on the legs of the chair with a thick rope. At the back of the chair, her hands were handcuffed in place and soon she felt her arms sore because of the position.

 

“Haemmfon-“ she muffled. She cursed in her thoughts when she found out that a cloth is tied at the back of her neck, covering , making her unable to produce any verbal sound.

 

A door clicked open and Yuri hastily looked at the direction of the sound. She sighed in relief upon seeing Haeyeon, unharmed. But soon ran out of breath when she realized something, the little girl still had that smirk.

 

It slowly came to Yuri that the little girl’s head had an invisible pair of horns on her head and a burning pitch fork in her hand. She shook her head and looked down. Something’s wrong. At the floor she saw a frying pan with a shape of a face.

 

She looked back at the girl. Haeyeon nodded and laughed hysterically.

 

“The devil child.”

 

Yuri struggled to break free. “Let me go this instant you ungrateful, disrespectful child! When I get my hands on you I oughta teach you a lesson!” she wanted to say but it just came out as a muffled cry.

 

Suddenly a knock was heard on the front door and Haeyeon stopped laughing and gasped.

 

“You! Keep quiet. Don’t do anything funny.”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes and glared at the younger girl’s retreating back.

 

After a few seconds, she heard voices in the living room. It was coming nearer. This was her chance. She tried to wiggle and move her body in any direction to hit something just to create noise. She tiptoed and carried her stiff body (still with the chair) as she swayed and hit the counters.

 

A number of cooking equipments and utensils were dropped on the floor creating a loud clashing sound.

 

“Unnie! Don’t go in there. There’s a huge pest inside.”

 

“Really? Omo, I’ll just take a peek. Just to be sure.”

 

“No! Wait!”

 

She heard a groan from the little girl as the door finally opened; Yuri silently cried in happiness and immediately looked at the doorway...

 

 Only to see a shocked Jessica Jung and a pouting Haeyeon at her side.

 

 “Why is she in here? But nevermind, release meee, heeelp meeeee.” Yuri continued her muffled requests.

 

But Jessica just stood there and muffled a laugh, but failed as she bursted out in laughter. Haeyeon on the other hand, just looked at her unnie with a confused expression. She slowly turned to creep her way out of the room.

 

Yuri knit her brows, “What the...it’s not the time to laugh. Isn’t she worried that the child might grow up into liking S&M?”

 

Jessica finally calmed down and wiped a tear on her eyes. “I’m sorry Yuri but your face looks hideous.” The tanned girl tilted her head and looked at her reflection on a silver plate.

 

She widened her eyes in horror when she saw scribbles on her face with thick eyebrows, a moustache, and cat whiskers...all with a black permanent marker- she guessed when she saw it on the dining table.

 

 Jessica coughed and took hold of the little girl’s shirt. “You’re not going anywhere. You have to clean up your mess.”

 

Jessica caught Yuri staring at her but the former looked away. A hint of redness started to show on her cheeks.

 

“You, clean yourself up. You look ugly.” She stuttered as she went out of the kitchen leaving Yuri alone.

 

“Are you kidding me?!” she struggled. She lost her balance and finally landed on the floor, jaw first.

 

Thud.

 

 

A/N: Updates are slow, I know. But I'm trying my best! Hang in there for me! :> Thank you for reading! <3