Messed up

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 17

Messed up

 

Meeting room

 

“Yes, we had history together under Mr. Mortimer. I took the class during the last semester of our senior year.” she crossed her arms and stood up from her seat.

 

“That girl,” she played with her fingers, “has been looking at me every history class during our high school.”, she lowered her head.

 

“I always catch her doing this goofy smile and dreamy face when she’s staring at me”, she paused and blushed,

 

“I didn’t know how to react...because I’ve never dealt with a girl’s feelings before”, she placed both of her hands in her flustered face,

 

” I mean she’s really gorgeous and she was really popular in high school”, she squealed,

 

“I always smiled back but her expression didn’t change, still starstrucked because of me I guess?”, she giggled,

 

“But there was this boy, who was my seat-mate, who got in the way...”

 

Jessica was shocked, “Yuri and Taeyeon, were an item?!”, she cleared , “So why did the boy get in the way?”

 

Taeyeon sighed, “I’m not so sure, maybe of jealousy?”, she scratched her head and continued, “Every time that boy whispers into my ear, I can see her eyes flare  with anger...”

 

Taeyeon shivered and shook her head, “And every time I laugh at a joke that the boy made, she would glare at me even more”, she sighed and made a pouting face.

 

“We graduated and never had the chance to talk after that”, she walked to the other side of the room and looked out the window,

 

“But when I heard the news that she was going to study here, I decided to clear the misunderstandings between us.”

 

“That is, if she’s still into me.” she looked back at Jessica and stuck out her tongue in a playful manner,

 

“And if she’s not, then I’ll try to get her to like me back.”, said Taeyeon with a serious face.

 

“Of course, my chance is too blurry now,” she glared at the blonde girl, “I don’t know what to say to her because of what you just made me do!”, she huffed,

 

“And that was my freaking first time I spoke to her ever since she entered this University.”

 

“Eh? Why didn’t you talk to her then? You had a lot of chances!”, said Jessica with her arms crossed.

 

“Because I wanted to show her how good I am now, I wanted to show her how good I am in singing, in dancing, in acting!”, she said a little rushed, “And I wanted to prove to her how desirable I am! I want to make a big impression on her first, that’s why I persuaded our adviser to pick the dance club members as our partners for the joint project...”she exhaled and looked at the dumbfounded Jessica.

 

“I..am sorry Tae, I didn’t know.”, said the blonde girl and lowered her head.

 

Taeyeon’s expression softened and shook her head, “No, it’s fine now, I understand why you did that”, she giggled.

 

“Why?! Is she a boy after all?!?”, said Jessica, “Nah, I just felt her awhile ago......a twin brother maybe? Aurgh! This is so frustrating, I have to find out more about this Kwon Yuri, she is definitely hiding something”, she thought with a serious face, deep in thought while rubbing her chin.

 

Taeyeon stared at her ludicrously, “No, I understand why you did that because she looks so handsome and she wears these y boyish clothes.”, she dreamily sighed and shook her head, “Haven’t you learned your lesson?”

 

“No...because I don’t trust her just yet.” said Jessica, she stood up went to the door, “Bye Taeyeon, I’ll see you later.”

 

“Jessica, can I ask you something?”, the blonde stopped from walking, “Sure, just make it fast”

 

“Do you like Yuri?”

 

Jessica walked again and took hold of the doorknob.

 

“No, I don’t”, and went out of the room.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Infirmary]

 

“YURI!”

 

Yuri stood up and smiled, “Sunny—“

 

Sunny hugged her really tight and buried her face in her soft chest,” Yuri, I’m glad your fine!”, she snuggled as she inhaled the scent of Yuri.

 

“I overheard a group of students saying you were in the infirmary, I panicked and rushed here, I was really worried about you”

 

Yuri hugged her back and leaned her head on top of Sunny’s, “I’m fine, I’m your superman remember? I’m not easily beaten.”

 

Sunny giggled and raised her head to see Yuri’s face, “Yes, you are my superman.”, “And you will always be.”

 

Yuri looked down at Sunny’s face and her eyes trailed down to a pair of juggles, “She is really blessed.”, she gulped and blushed, “Wait why did I thought of that? I have my own and I’m a girl!”.

 

Hyoyeon cleared , “Ehem, I hate to break the romantic air here, but can you please do it somewhere else? I’m gonna throw up anytime soon if you continue.”

 

Sunny glared at Hyoyeon, “Yah! Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be stalking people and spread some rumours or something?”

 

“Hello to you too my dear cousin”, she flipped her hair back and stood up from the bed,

 

“Apparently your lovely superman took care of me when I out”, she went to Yuri’s side and hooked her arms with hers.

 

“Thank you superman! maybe someday, I’ll be your Lois Lane”, Hyoyeon tiptoed and kissed Yuri’s cheek, she then dashed out of the room without failing to grin evilly at Sunny.

 

“Hyoyeon!”, said Yuri while rubbing her cheeks.

 

Sunny squealed in annoyance and gritted her teeth; she immediately took out her handkerchief and rubbed Yuri’s cheek really hard.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Yuri’s room]

 

“Aaaahh.....Sooyoung...that feels so good...”

 

Two figures can be seen lying on the bed, the taller girl hovering over the other. The room is dark and their bodies are faintly illuminated by the glowing moon which was surrounded by millions of stars.

 

“Hmmm...yes, please I want it lower”

 

“Okay,”, whispered Sooyoung and complied with the request.

 

Yuri moaned and exhaled in ecstacy, “Yes! Harder please!”

 

Sooyoung blushed and complied again, “Is this okay?”

 

“Mmhmm” , Yuri’s moans were echoing in the room.

 

Sooyoung gulped and continued to do her harder.

 

“Sooyoung, I want it there now. Don’t make me wait any longer...”

 

Again, the taller girl complied and worked her expert fingers to the tanned girl.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ahhh...you’re the best Sooyoung.”, Yuri said while stretching her body. She felt more relaxed and her mind was temporarily free from worries.

 

“You could always count on me for massages Yuri, besides we had a deal that you’ll be my chauffeur for the rest of the year.” said Sooyoung while stretching her skilled hands.

 

“Yes and I love it! It’s such a clever deal”, said Yuri and flopped back to her bed, “I needed that, I was really stressed and a lot of insane things happened to me today.”, she said while reminiscing the time that she was a boy.

 

Sooyoung sat at the bed beside Yuri, “It’s good to have you back”, she smiled, “but how did it go? When did you go back?”

 

Yuri scratched her head, “I remember feeling pain in my head and my heart started to beat really fast”, she paused and realized something, “I also remember that I transformed at around noon...”, she looked at Sooyoung with  creased brows,

 

“Do you think that I’ll be a boy again when I wake up?”

 

Sooyoung sighed and hugged the tanned girl, “Don’t worry Yuri, if you did, then I’ll always be here for you”, she sighed again and caressed Yuri’s head, “I should find that old lady to turn her back to normal...”, she shook her head,

 

“Or maybe ask that ahjumma to turn her permanently into a boy....then we could live happily ever after...” she looked at the bookshelves and noticed a children’s book, still hugging Yuri as she unconsciously said, “My Prince.”

 

Yuri pulled away, “What did you say Soo?”

 

Sooyoung shook her head, “No, it’s nothing, we should go to sleep, it’s already late.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

 

A loud scream can be heard from a quiet neighbourhood. The birds peacefully sleeping flew away with fright and soon people started waking up from their deep slumber.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

[School grounds]

 

Yuri went out from her red mini cooper and lowered her head.

 

“Hey! I’ll see you later after class okay?”, said Sooyoung, her aura seemed so light and she was blooming with happiness.

 

“She looks different..”, thought Yuri, “Okay”, she smiled, “Go on, move along. Your building’s still on the other side, you don’t want to be late.” and pushed Sooyoung.

 

“Yes, sir!”, said Sooyoung while saluting, “Please, be careful, you don’t want people to find out that you’re a boy again” she said remembering the story that Yuri told her this morning.

 

Yuri chuckled, “Definitely, I won’t even come near any girl in this University.” and waved goodbye to the retreating Sooyoung.

 

The tanned girl sighed, “Here we go again”, she started walking and then noticed that many girls were starting to fill the school grounds,“I should’ve brought my blinders.”

 

Yuri stopped from walking when she heard a screech at the main gate, a girl emerged from a pink car as she fixed her hair. She started walking inside the school in a model fashion.

 

“Isn’t that...”, Yuri started to run but she bumped into people, it was too crowded

 

“Hey watch it!”

 

Yuri bowed, “I’m sorry”, and quickly looked back at her target’s direction, “Darn it, I lost her.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Classroom]

 

The tanned girl had her head on the table and sighed, “What was she doing here?”

 

“Good morning Yuri! What’s wrong with you?” worriedly asked by Sunny.

 

“She lazily turned her head to the right, still on the table, she was about to answer the girl but failed when the professor entered the classroom.

 

“Settle down kids, we have a student who will be joining us in this University”, he cleared his throat, “You might know her, she studied here last year for only a short time”, he motioned for the girl who was still outside the opened door to come inside, “Please introduce yourself”

 

The girl entered and smiled when she faced the class, suddenly gasps and murmurs can be heard.

 

“Hello everyone! I’m Tiffany Hwang!” she eyed her classmates with her sweet smile and continued,

“You might remember me from last year, I was the former Student Council president,” she paused and cleared , “I transferred to another school since my parents had to work in a far location”, she bit her lip when the class turned quiet,

 

“But here I am again! I missed this school and I miss my fellow students, that’s why I persuaded my parents to let me study here again!, she bowed deeply, “I hope we get along and please take care of me”.

 

The students clapped their hands and squeals of excitement came from the girls, clearly they really like Tiffany.

 

“This is awesome! Tiffany’s back!”, said Sunny excitedly and clapped her hands as well.

 

Yuri on the other hand had open and continued to stare at the girl, “No way...”

 

“It’s good to have you back Tiffany”, the professor patted her shoulders and surveyed the room, “You can sit in front of Ms. Kwon over there.”

 

Tiffany looked at the direction of the pointing finger and was amused, “Kwon Yuri!”, she smiled and quickly went closer to her.

 

Everyone in the classroom eyed Tiffany’s every move while the Professor started on writing on the board.

 

She walked past her chair and stopped in front of Yuri, she leaned in and whispered into Yuri’s ears, “I missed you” did her eye smile and took her seat.

 

Yuri blushed and stared at the view of Tiffany’s back.

 

Sunny saw the whole scene and had her eyebrows creased, she stared at the blushing Yuri, “What’s going on here...she knows Tiffany?”