You Again

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 11

You Again

 

“Yuri..” said a husky voice.

 

“Yuri, wake up.” Louder this time

 

“Hmm...who’s this person calling me?”

 

She tried to open her eyes but her sight was a little blurry and it was too bright, “Am I dead?”

 

“Are you an angel?” Yuri tried to reach for the figure’s face but the latter took her hand and interlaced them with hers.

 

The figure giggled upon the comment of the tanned girl, “No I’m not, but I would like to be your angel.”

 

The ‘angel’ touched the tanned girl’s forehead, “You don’t seem to have any fever, what happened to you?”

 

 “I..don’t know..Ow!” Yuri tried to sit up but she felt pain in her head and her body’s a little sore from sleeping on the rocky field.

 

“Lie down for a moment, please sleep a little until you feel better.”

 

Yuri complied and felt a soft figure under her head. “There, you can sleep better like this.” The person laid Yuri’s head on her lap.

 

They are both in the middle of the field and in front of them, the ocean. Yuri relaxed a bit just by the comforts of this stranger’s softness, the sound of splashing waves, the breeze that smelled a mixture of ocean and lavender, the rustling of the leaves, and the cicadas making sounds on high trees. She drifted off to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Wish granted” said an eerie voice.

 

Yuri woke up and stood abruptly feeling her body, “Did it really?”, she felt her face, “Still smooth”, her chest, “Still flat, but it’s okay!”, her lower region, “still intact.” She sighed.

 

“It was all just a dream, but what am I doing here in broad day light? I remember it was still night time the last time I was conscious. I guess I slept too much.” She stretched her body and gasped when she saw a figure sitting down, her back supported by a tree, her big Sunday hat blocking her face.

 

Yuri kneeled down and studied the figure; she lifted the Sunday hat a little and was shocked to see the girl she met the other day.

 

“Tiffany...Hwang..” Yuri whispered. The said girl moved a little and slowly opened her eyes.

 

“Yuri...yuri! you’re awake!” she stood up and elegantly dusted her Sunday dress, “Are you feeling better?”

 

“Yes, I am but what are you doing here?” Yuri asked.

 

“I was driving on my way to the city but I saw your red mini cooper.  I thought I’d say hi but you weren’t there.”

 

 She walked closer to Yuri and smiled, “I figured I'll look for you here instead and I was shocked to see you looking like a corpse while your tongue is sticking out.”

 

Tiffany giggled and continued, “It was scary and cute at the same time.”

 

 “I was relieved that you were still breathing.”

 

Yuri blushed and looked down at the ground, “You saw that? I usually do it less nowadays...”. she face palmed herself in her thoughts “Way to go and impress a girl Yuri..”

 

“It was really cute though, it’s my first time seeing a person sleep so peacefully like that.” Tiffany was still laughing and Yuri noticed how beautiful the girl looked when she’s happy. “She’s one of a kind”

 

“What were you doing in here Yuri?” said Tiffany as she once again studied the tanned girl from head to toe,

 

“Did you get into a fight or something? You’re messy.” Tiffany pulled out a handkerchief and wiped away the dirt on Yuri’s face.

 

The tanned girl didn’t bother answering at all and just admired the girl’s face. Then without thinking, she grabbed the beauty’s hand on her cheek.

 

Tiffany stiffened and looked at the tanned girl’s eyes.

 

Yuri snapped out from her thoughts and remembered an unfinished business she had with this girl.

 

“Tiffany, can I get your number?”

 

The girl was amused by the seriousness of Yuri’s tone. “Okay.”

 

They exchanged numbers and Yuri thanked her.

 

“I didn’t have the chance to get it from you since I was in a hurry,” she tucked her phone in her jumpers, “I really wanted to call and meet you again personally, I honestly can’t stop thinking about it.”

 

Yuri stared at Tiffany intensely like it was seducing the latter to blush at the last remark, “She wanted to hear from me again.”

 

“It’s too fast, we should get to know each other more, let me think –“Tiffany was cut off by Yuri.

 

“I really wanted to call you regarding the overdue payment.”

 

“Whaaaat?”  the girl had a confused look and Yuri tilted her head.

 

“You don’t remember? I have to pay you for giving me a ride the other day.”

 

“Oh that!”, Tiffany sighed, “I guess I was wrong about her.”

 

Tiffany shrugged and smiled at the tanned girl, “You don’t have to, and besides, I did trouble you on that day.”

 

“Okay, but I need to do something for you at least.” Said the tanned girl, she hoped that the eye smiling girl would agree to prolong their company.

 

Tiffany pondered on something, “Amusement park?”, “How about going on a date with me?” she asked at the now gaping Yuri.

 

“Sure...Uh..Now?” the tanned girl was nervous, she never went out with a girl before, let alone an extremely beautiful one.

 

“No you silly, you should clean up yourself first and prepare for it....let’s say...next week?” Tiffany smiled and hugged the taller girl.

 

Yuri stiffened upon the contact and the smell of the girl was intoxicating her, she wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist and gently pulled the girl closer to her.

 

Tiffany was at the same state, she was confused, she didn’t want to let go but Yuri was the first to pull away.

 

“I guess I’ll text you to remind you of our date then!” Tiffany winked at the tanned girl and ran to her pink car.

 

“Good bye! Be careful while driving! Don’t be a fear factor contestant alright?” said Yuri as she walked towards her car and settled in.

 

Tiffany rolled down her car window and stuck her tongue out to Yuri, “I happen to be the best in the show!” she grinned and finally drove away.

 

 Yuri waved goodbye and smiled, “This is a good opportunity, and we’ll get to know more about each other with this friendly date.”

 

She felt her phone vibrate and saw an unfamiliar name in her phone screen,

 

[From: Your Beautiful Angel: 10:00am

Don’t sleep around too much on the field okay? If you need some place to stay, I’ll be glad to accommodate you. :p

Don’t forget our date okay? Take care! <3 ]

 

Yuri chuckled and started the car's ignition,

 

“Cute”