me

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 6

me

 

“Hey just chill will you? I’ll just go buy you a new one from the vendo machine.”

 

She stood up and started walking but felt a hard grip on her wrists. She was pulled back and she lazily turned around. Unexpectedly, her tired legs gave in and tripped.

 

*Thud*

 

Yuri’s face was inches away from Sooyoung. Both bodies pressed against each other.

 

“I can feel my heartbeat going crazy!”, She can also feel Yuri breathing to her ears.

 

“Soo are you alright?” said Yuri pulling away a bit, hands on either side of Sooyoung’s head, locking the tall girl.

 

“I’m alright, don’t worry...” Sooyoung said, still staring at the beautiful brown orbs of the tanned girl.

 

Her gaze went down to her pointed nose and then her moistened pink lips.

 

She gulped and her own lips unconsciously and didn’t dare to move.

 

They stared at each other for awhile; Yuri made the first move and caressed Sooyoung’s face.

 

It gave Sooyoung pure bliss, hoping that the one on top should make the first move.

 

“I can’t risk this, she’s my best friend, I want Yuri to decide on her own....but I can’t resist it anymore! If she won’t do anything to me right now I’d her myself!”

 

Yuri leaned in decreasing their distance from each other, “Sooyoung, I think I—“, Yuri was cut off when the door banged open,

 

“Soo someone’s looking for you and she—“

 

Yuri swiftly broke her gaze from Sooyoung and looked at the person standing on the doorway.

 

Hyoyeon gaped at the scene not believing that they would do it inside the school premises. She had her suspicions for a long time now but didn’t really bother bringing up the topic to them.

 

“What’s taking her so long? What’s happening in there?” a familiar voice caught Yuri’s attention once again and hoped that it wasn’t the same person.

 

A figure emerged behind Hyoyeon, a girl with long and slightly blonde hair. She flipped her silky hair in slow motion like a queen, conveying her superiority to her slaves.

 

The girl stopped from her tracks once she saw both girls looking as if they’re about to make out.

 

“Kyaa! They’re doing it in school and they’re both girls!”  the blonde shrieked which irritated Yuri’s ear buds.

 

“Yah! Can you not scream like that! You can go to the ocean and mingle with the dolphins if you’d want to do that again--” Yuri said not moving away on top of Sooyoung. The girl beneath her on other hand was still in a daze.

 

*Smack*

 

“Ow” Yuri flinched when she felt both hands smack her chubby cheeks. Sooyoung turned Yuri’s face swiftly and they made eye contact again.

 

“Tell me what you’re about to say awhile ago Yuri, You think you what?” “Sooyoung, I think I’m in love with you~”, is what she’s hoping to hear.

 

“Ib timb Ib shub baiit vat boter”, said Yuri incoherently because of Sooyoung’s hard squeeze on both cheeks. 

 

“Oh sorry” she released her hands from the brunette, “Now, again tell me—“

 

“Hey! We’re still here you hormonal species, I came here to talk about the joint project...but it seems like you’re enjoying too much of being a ert in school.” Jessica said with a disgusted tone.

 

“Yah! That does it! You’re insulting me too much and you don’t even know me.” Yuri stood up abruptly and stomped towards the blonde girl.

 

Hyoyeon took a step away from the duo and approached the still lying figure on the floor. She bent down and poked the girl’s cheek.

 

“Aish this girl, can’t wait to go home and release her urges. Can’t you guys at least be discrete inside the school?”

 

“That girl’s going to pay for ruining our moment!”, Sooyoung stood up and looked down at the still kneeling Hyoyeon.

 

“Yah, do you know who that blonde girl is? What does she want from Yuri?” Sooyoung said with a pissed tone.

 

“You don’t know her? She’s like the one who controls everyone in this school since her parents owns this University, she’s known for being the ice princess because of her arrogant and cold treatment to everyone, boys at our brother school however look at it in a different light, they think that trait of Jessica is very y.”

 

“Really? I haven’t heard of her ever since Yuri and I transferred here” Sooyoung said in an understanding manner.

 

“That explains why you’re so clueless, you guys just transferred here two months ago for this school year.” Hyoyeon said while nodding her head.

 

“But wait, didn’t you just transfer here too? You took the entrance exam with us at the same room! How come you know about that girl?” Sooyoung said suspiciously.

 

“Eheh, I’m also a member of the writer’s guild, my article will be featured in the school newspaper next week, please read it!” She stuck out her tongue and did a peace sign.

 

“A good journalist should know the details about the talk of the school if you want good feedback from the student body.”

 

“Uh-huh, I’m amazed that you can balance your studies and extracurricular activities.” Sooyoung thought, “I can’t even balance both, that’s why it’s keeping me from joining the Cooking club”.

 

“Anyway, she’s from the Glee club and wanted to discuss something about the joint project. Apparently they’re the ones that will be partnered with us for the next three weeks.” Hyoyeon stood up and placed her hand on the taller girl’s shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry, she’s Jessica Jung. She won’t steal Yuri away from you, she’s not attracted to girls.”

 

Sooyoung raised her brow, “Does Hyoyeon know that my love for Yuri is only one sided?”

 

“Hyo, we’re not in a relationship. Yuri’s in love with some gay boy in our brother school...” she said with a hint of sadness and then added,

 

“And how can you be so sure that that Jung won’t be attracted to her? Yuri can get any girl she wants without even trying.” She sighed, “She even made me fall in love with her, me, a boy crazy lunatic back in highschool.”

 

Hyoyeon shrugged, “She just won’t, believe me, there were even rumours about her torturing a girl because she got ticked off with the stalking and everything...poor girl wherever she is I hope she’s okay.”

 

Sooyoung sighed and gazed at the two figures at the door animatedly arguing with each other, for now she has to believe at what Hyoyeon said.

 

“She is in love with a sissy boy after all”, she sighed again as her confidence went up. “Sooyoung, fighting!”