Stroll pt.1

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 23

Stroll

 

“Oh, good morning dear, you’re up early”, said Mrs. Choi who was busy cooking their breakfast.

 

Sooyoung groaned, still feeling the headache from last night’s rendezvous with Siwon. She groggily sat down on the chair and rubbed her temples.

 

“Mom, thank you for changing my clothes last night.”

 

Mrs. Choi raised a brow, “Honey, I wasn’t the one who took care of you, it was your friend.”

 

Sooyoung widened her eyes and stared at her mom incredulously, “Wait, what?”

 

Mrs. Choi sighed, “You know, I don’t approve of you drinking late at night, who knows what might happen to you both—“

 

“No way!”, Sooyoung shouted, her face went pale thinking that Siwon changed her clothes when she was unconscious.

 

“What has gotten into you? There’s no need to shout.”, Mrs. Choi placed the cooked food on the plates, she then stared at her daughter asking for explanations.

 

“No...that friend of mine is gay and wouldn’t think of touching me!”, she shouted a little louder.

 

Mrs. Choi gasped, “Yuri’s…gay?”

 

“Yes—“, Sooyoung stopped from talking and tilted her head, “Yuri??”

 

“Oh dear…does her father know?”, she sat down in front of Sooyoug, giving her full attention to her daughter as if gossiping was in her nature.

 

Sooyoung face palmed herself, “Mom, did Yuri come here last night?”

 

“I thought you were together last night…She just left awhile ago and asked me to give you a glass of lemon juice with honey to remedy your hangover.”, Mrs. Choi shifted her position and smiled, “Now tell me, she’s gay?”

 

“Mom!”

 

 

Yuri was walking back and forth in front of Tiffany’s unit; still in boy form, she came thirty minutes before the appointed time. She wasn’t able to sleep last night because of what happened and the fact that she still doesn’t know on how to approach and explain to Tiffany about her ‘disease’.

 

“Tiffany, hi, you look very lovely…..No no it’s true…me? I’m fine….ha-ha-ha”, nervousness took over Yuri’s system, still walking back and forth while biting her nails.

 

“I can’t do this!”, she gripped the railings and was about to jump from the 2nd floor without thinking, fortunately the door opened revealing a woman with her hair tied up.

 

“Yuri? You’re here so early, I’m not yet done--”,   Tiffany’s eyes widened, “Yuri! Don’t commit suicide, you’re too young to die!”, she tugged on Yuri’s polo and pulled her swiftly which made her fall with her on the floor.

 

“Ow...”, Yuri slowly looked at the figure standing in front of her.

 

 Tiffany had her hands on her waist, pouting with a mad expression, but it wasn’t scary at all, it came out to be cute.

 

Yuri quickly stood up, “Tiffany, hi, you look very lovely!”

 

Tiffany raised a brow, she was only wearing her bathrobe and wasn’t dressed for their date yet, “Thank you, I could—“

 

“No no! It’s true!”, Yuri continued to talk out loud.

 

“Okaay…you—“

 

“Me? I’m fine! Ha-ha-ha!”, Yuri  was fidgeting and had a tensed look, she was really nervous to be facing Tiffany again.

 

Tiffany sighed, Yuri was about to open again but the other girl quickly tip toed to shut .

 

Yuri’s eyes widened, and then finally relaxed from the warm touch of Tiffany’s lips. They stayed like that for another five seconds and Tiffany finally pulled away and gave him a charming smile.

 

“Feeling better?”

 

Yuri nodded slightly, “I guess she had forgotten about it.”

 

“Please come inside, you still have a lot of explaining to do.”, Tiffany pulled the dazed Yuri inside her unit. Tiffany went to her room and pushed Yuri to sit on the bed.

 

“Not…”, Yuri sighed and looked at Tiffany’s unreadable expression.

 

Tiffany took a chair and sat in front of Yuri. She crossed her legs, revealing more of her smooth white skin. Yuri looked away trying to fight the attraction, but his efforts failed since every nook of the room reminded her of her first night with Tiffany and sitting on the girl’s comfortable bed wasn’t helping either.

 

Tiffany cleared , “I’m guessing you’re a boy since your voice is little deep?”, she crossed her arms and gazed at Yuri’s eyes, “Tell me…”

 

Yuri ruffled her hair, still thinking on how to deliver her words to Tiffany in a calming manner but all she thought of were disastrous results. Sooyoung handled it quite fast but…Tiffany? He doubted it.

 

“Are you a hermaphrodite?”

 

Yuri stopped thinking and chuckled a bit.

 

“No? How about implants?”, Tiffany’s brows creased, desperately wanting answers from the tanned girl.

 

Yuri calmed herself and decided to tell the whole story on how she transformed from being a girl to being a boy. She started on how he liked a guy but eventually had her heart broken when she found out that  she was gay, “Jo Kwon”, Tiffany started laughing but soon halted from the seriousness of Yuri’s eyes. Yuri told her how she met an old lady that granted her wish.

 

After the whole tiring explanation from Yuri, Tiffany quickly stood up with her fists clenching. She was shaking and her eyes were tightly closed.

 

Oh no…I knew she wouldn’t handle it.”, Yuri started to panic and held her own head in despair.

 

Tiffany squealed loudly which made Yuri cup her own ears, scared of damaging her hearing from the high pitched scream. She feared for the worst, “She might call the cops or the mental hospital, I’m doomed!”

 

Tiffany started to jump like an excited kid while clapping her hands. Yuri slowly looked at Tiffany with a confused expression.

 

“Oh my god! This is so awesome!”, she went out of the room and came back with books on her hands.

 

She shook the materials in front of Yuri’s face, “I recently fell in love with Sci-fi and fantasy novels and now look at what the Gods sent me!”, she dropped the books on the floor and squished Yuri’s face with her palms.

 

“Are you like my Edwardo Kuhllen? Did she give you powers too?”, Tiffany beamed and stretched Yuri’s cheeks.

 

“Tifhany ivth herths”, Yuri gripped Tiffany’s hands and pried it away from her now swollen cheeks.

 

“No, I do not have super powers…and no I’m not like Edwardo Kuhllen who can magically make his body sparkle.”, Yuri rubbed her cheeks and stared at the still excited Tiffany.

 

“But still! The fact that you can ‘magically’ change into a boy just give me the thrills!”, Tiffany leaned in closer to Yuri and smiled deviously. “Now, I wonder…”

 

Yuri flinched when she felt the warm contact on her exposed skin. Tiffany was teasing her. Tiffany’s soft fingertips caressing the veins on Yuri’s neck.  Tiffany felt the fast pulse; she smirked and retracted her hand away.

 

“I’ll just change really quick, please wait for me.”, she walked towards her closet and retrieved a black jumper shorts and brown shirt. She started to untie her bathrobe, revealing her lacy underwear. Tiffany purposely looked back at Yuri over her shoulder, but frowned.

 

 Yuri had her head low while playing with her fingers, mumbling an “I’m in love with my grandmother’s body” over and over again, she closed her eyes thinking of the traumatic scene when she witnessed her grandma in the showers. This method, unknown to Tiffany, was an effective way to calm her down from being aroused.

 

Yuri hesitantly opened one eye when she heard footsteps nearing her. Tiffany finished changing and was grinning widely. Yuri sighed a relief and caressed his left chest which returned to its normal beating.

 

Tiffany giggled and pushed Yuri to lie down on her bed until she was straddling her waist. Yuri detected the sweet aroma of what smelled like strawberry scented bath soap. The odor of the soap was intoxicating, almost like an aphrodisiac.

 

Tiffany looked into Yuri’s eyes and pressed herself against her. Yuri’s thigh touching her warm center. Tiffany felt like a lightning bolt entered the spot where her leg touched her sensitive spot. Averting her gaze to her trembling hand, Tiffany sensually lowered it and lightly caressed Yuri’s hidden bulge. “I want to see it again.” she whispered.

 

“This girl’s driving me crazy.”, Yuri her lungs full in a long audible intake through her clenched teeth, Tiffany’s hazel brown eyes boring deep into Yuri’s. Yuri exhaled and wished that she could rearrange her cramped to a more comfortable position.

 

Yuri’s head was swimming with desire but managed to switch their positions. She tried her best to stop the temptation, and she was determined to take things slow with Tiffany.

 

“Tiffany, we have to leave for our date now. I really want to get to know you better.”

 

The girl pouted and lightly pushed Yuri away, “You are such a mood wrecker.”, but she smiled, thinking that Yuri was sweet enough to decline such temptations just to spend time with her on a date.

 

Yuri fixed her wrinkled polo and stared at Tiffany’s back worriedly, “Are you mad?”

 

Tiffany secretly smiled and pretended to be mad by ignoring her; she stood up and walked to the door.

 

“No, but you’re driving...”

 

……………………………..

[Play: My Neighbor Totoro - Tonari no Totoro Music Box]

 

The drive to the amusement park took an hour to reach, as requested by Tiffany, she really missed the rides, people, and excitement. Yuri agreed but had a little problem with one ride.

 

They started with small rides, like the carousel and the swirling tea cups. Yuri insisted that it was fun, but Tiffany got bored and wanted the big rides.

*Lub-dub*

 

“Inhale.”

 

*Lub-dub*

 

“Exhale.”

 

Yuri’s heart was pounding as if she had been running on a treadmill for a straight hour. Sometimes it pounded through her brain, other times out . Her stomach was clenched and buried somewhere near her ankles. It was hard to breathe.

 

It was hard to breathe because her biggest fear was standing right in front of her. And the stupid thing is, her fear stood still.

 

 “I’m really excited for this ride! They even improved this ride by adding another hoop which is elevated higher than the first.” said Tiffany in an excited tone. “Don’t worry Yuri, you’ll get a reward from me when this ride ends.”, she winked and stuck her tongue out playfully.

 

Yuri smiled but her palms were sweaty and her face started to get pale. Tiffany was so antagonistic that Yuri couldn’t even begin to think of Tiffany’s sweet strawberry flavored lips.

 

The feeling of that taste that puts Yuri in a serene state of mind. It was overwhelmed by the distress she thought that shouldn’t have to be dealt with.  

 

Whatever, there is no compromising with Tiffany, and she valued the girl’s happiness.

 

The two words from Yuri came out with a bit of remorse, “Okay, Tiffany.”


The Holy Rollercoaster wherein there are linked cars that move together in turns, flips, and drops, supported by steel.

 

Each car holds two, passengers are strapped down in the seat, holding on to a safety harness. “What!? How on earth can you rely on a one-inch wide ‘safety harness’ to separate you from a total disaster? It was insanity. It was death-defying. It was surreal.”

 

“What’s wrong Yuri? There’s nothing to be scared of, I’m riding with you.” said Tiffany, Yuri found out that the girl really enjoyed these kinds of things, roller coasters were the most exciting ride for her in the Amusement Park.

 

The two of them walked closer to the ride, gazing up at the bleary passengers going up the inclined rails. Drop. Screams and hands were high up.   Intensely high up, everyone on this ride was being tossed around with such brutality and severity, like fruits in a blender. Seemingly, this excited them, especially Tiffany.

 

Yuri gulped; he shakily took Tiffany’s hand for support and entered the ride. “Here goes nothing..”

 

……………………………………………..

 

Tiffany was rubbing Yuri’s back with a guilty expression, “Are you feeling a little better?”

 

Yuri weakly nodded and forced a smile, “Yes, I feel better now that you’re taking care of me.”, she rubbed her temples and carefully stood up from her crouching position, “I’m not really used to riding the roller coaster.”

 

Tiffany frowned, “I’m sorry but it’s really my fault, I kind of felt that you didn’t like the idea of riding it because of your fidgeting and biting of nails, but you didn’t complain so I figured you’d be alright...”

 

Yuri embarrassingly lowered her head and sighed, “I just…wanted to make you happy…”

 

“Aww…you’re so sweet!”, Tiffany hugged the girl and gasped. She felt two bumps in Yuri’s chest. She quickly pulled away.

 

“Wait, your voice went back to normal! Does that mean…”, Tiffany inched closer to Yuri and literally cupped Yuri’s s and squeezed them lightly, she was oblivious from the people who were staring weirdly at her.

 

Yuri blushed while looking at the crowd gathered that surrounded them, some took pictures and yelled out, “Kiss and make out already!”

 

Yuri quickly pushed Tiffany’s hands away and whispered, “Let’s get something to eat shall we?”, she stared at the people and cleared , “Shows over please make way”, they squeezed their way out and proceeded to a small ice cream parlor nearby.

 

………………………………………….

 

“Yes, I feel some slight headache when I transform but I’m used to it now.”, Yuri explained how she transforms into a guy when its 12 midnight and it’s reversal at noon. She transformed into a girl at the midst of her inaudible screams of protest during the roller coaster ride.

 

Tiffany’s eyes were glistening while showing her broad smile; she was excited because she learned another unique trait of Kwon Yuri.

 

“Anyway, let’s eat our ice-cream before it starts to melt.”

 

Tiffany nodded and happily took a big scoop from the big bowl which contained three flavors of ice-cream sundae.

 

Yuri examined Tiffany’s smile, admiring her beautiful face and childish features. “This is my chance.”

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

Tiffany showed her trademark eye smile, “Ask away”

 

“Do you like me?”

 

Tiffany giggled, “Of course I do, why would I go out with you to an amusement park and eat cream?” she leaned in closer and whispered, “And why would I spend the night and made love to you the other day?”

 

Yuri blushed and stared at Tiffany’s plump limps, her words suddenly came into slow motion,

 

 “It’s because I like you”

 

Yuri smiled in her thoughts, “She likes me!”, but that wasn’t enough.

 

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

 

Tiffany stopped eating and stared at Yuri’s serious eyes, she pursed her lips and half-smiled. “I don’t have any…”

 

Yuri sighed a relief but somehow felt Tiffany’s words wasn’t sincere enough, she’s holding something back.

 

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Yuri held her breath when she noticed the girl stiffen.

 

“ No, I don’t have either.”Tiffany grinned and playfully nudged the tanned girl with her elbow, “What’s with all the questions? Are you falling in love with me?”

 

Yuri quickly shook her hands in denial but dejectedly sighed, “Tiffany, I’m going to be really honest with you”, she stared at Tiffany’s eyes intently, “You make me go crazy, and I think I’m beginning to—“

 

Tiffany quickly stood up, “Excuse me, but I have to use the bathroom”, she swiftly turned away but bumped into someone that made a big stain on Tiffany’s shorts.

 

“Aish, look at what you did!”, she complained a little loudly at the suspect but regretted it when she realized that she scared a little boy.

 

The boy started crying, she found Tiffany intimidating. Tiffany looked at Yuri desperately and the latter stood up and carried the boy.

 

“Unnie is sorry for shouting at you, please don’t cry.”, Yuri continued to calm him down. Tiffany was amazed on how Yuri had a motherly trait; she will be a great parent in the future.

 

Yuri looked at Tiffany and winked, “Don’t worry I’ll take care of him and find his mother, you can go and do your business now.”

 

Tiffany nodded and hesitantly went to the washroom.

 

………………………………………………….

 

“Why do you have to be so kind to me?”

 

Tiffany was staring at herself in the mirror.

 

“Why do you have to display that charming smile?”

 

She cupped a handful of water and washed her face, and gazed back at the mirror.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you”, she sighed, she knew where the conversation will lead them, it will just break her heart.

 

“Clear things up with her”, she huffed and fixed herself before going out of the washroom. Tiffany stopped on her tracks when she noticed how Yuri’s companion was being too close to her. It didn’t help when Yuri showed her charming smile to the lady, the latter nudged the tanned girl playfully.

 

Tiffany purposely clanked her high heels loudly to get Yuri’s attention, the latter did and saw Tiffany storm out from the shop.

 

“I need to go ma’am, please take care”, she handed the sleeping boy into the lady’s arms. The young mother smiled and bowed a little, thanking her on how she took care of her little boy so well.

 

………………………………………………

 

“Tiffany, wait!”, she held Tiffany’s hand but the latter pried it away.

 

“Are you mad at me again?”, Yuri ruffled her hair, confused on what she did wrong, all she did for the whole day was to fulfill Tiffany’s wants and needs.

 

“You are so oblivious!”, Tiffany turned around and faced the tanned girl, “Ever since we entered this place, you've been gawked at all day. I had to keep close or glare at them to keep the others away.”, she pouted and knitted her brows, “But you always show that charming smile of yours, and let those girls come near you.”

 

Yuri smiled sheepishly, “You’re jealous aren’t you?”

 

Tiffany blushed and scrunched her nose, “You’re so full of yourself.”

 

The tanned girl giggled and half-hugged Tiffany, “But you know..I could say the same thing to you.”, she smiled and stared at Tiffany’s eyes, “Most of the men here were visually stripping you off your clothes”, she pointed her finger and moved it from left to right, “Just like now.”

 

Tiffany followed Yuri’s line of sight and she was right, many were drooling over Tiffany’s beauty.

 

“And I had to do this to let them know that your taken in order to get their hopes down”, Yuri clasped Tiffany’s hand and intertwined her fingers.

 

“I won’t let them take you away from me.”, Yuri’s squeezed Tiffany’ hand lightly.

 

Tiffany was entranced by Kwon Yuri once again, her words felt sincere and heartfelt. She cleared and looked away, “Let’s just go and walk for a bit.”

………………………………………………..

 

“Smile!”, Yuri bought a cheap Polaroid camera from the near stalls, wanting to make this day memorable.

 

Tiffany eye smiled and did a peace sign beside the Mickey Mouse mascot. She was carrying a big Totoro doll in her left hand. Yuri won the big doll from the mini games section wherein you have to hit all the bottles. Fortunately, with Yuri’s strong pitching, she was able to win with only a single coin spent.

 

Yuri showed the picture to Tiffany, “Hmm..I look good huh?”

 

The tanned girl chuckled, “Yeah…but these photos doesn’t do you any justice.”
 

Tiffany raised a brow, “Are you saying that I look awful in these pictures?”

 

The tanned girl chuckled, “No, what I meant was that I’d prefer to look at you this close, you’re much prettier in person.”

 

Tiffany felt her cheeks heat up, she wondered on how she will survive if the tanned girl will continue to make her heart leap faster than normal."You're making this hard for me..", she mumbled to herself.

 

Tiffany quickly snatched the Polaroid camera and pushed Yuri towards the Wet rides.

 

“Stay there and do some posing”

 

Yuri shrugged and just stood still, she was shy after all, posing in front of the camera wasn’t her cup of tea and Tiffany’s presence was making her nervous to do anything stupid.

 

“Yuri, you’re too stiff—“

 

*Woosh*

 

The log seat from the Wet ride made a splash and it drenched Yuri’s hair and whole back.

 

Tiffany widened her eyes and started to laugh. Yuri giggled and swiftly held Tiffany’s wrist, she pulled her towards the ride, “You’re not going to get away with this.”

 

Eventually both had fun with the ride but came out drenched. They bought new sets of clothes, and decided to wear couple shirts and after that, they ended up riding the remaining rides and playing the mini games.

 

“Yuri, thank you for everything…I really enjoyed spending my time with you.”

 

They walked slowly around the park with smiles plastered on their faces. Both enjoyed the beautiful Christmas lights that decorated the whole theme park.

 

“Me too, I enjoyed your company”, she returned the smile, “Is there anywhere else you want to go?”

 

Tiffany stopped walking and shyly looked at Yuri,

 

“There is something I want to ride with you before we go back home.”