I'm in control!

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 15

I’m in control!

 

Yuri has her head down and was shaking, “I can’t take this anymore!”, and made a fist, she glared at Jessica,

 

“I have had enough of you, you spoiled brat!”, she tackled the girl and both fell on the ground.

 

Jessica and Yuri were both rolling on the floor, struggling for dominance.

 

“Aha! I got you now!”, Yuri was now on top of Jessica, holding the blonde’s hands tightly flat on the floor.

 

The blonde girl on the other hand has her hair splayed on the ground with Yuri in between her legs.

 

Jessica glared at the tanned girl, “You have 5 seconds to let me go...”, she struggled but the tanned girl is just too strong for her.

 

“What if I don’t let go?”, said Yuri and leaned in, their faces were only a few inches apart.

 

“She’s really beautiful up this close.”, Yuri shook her head,

 

“No! No! This is the monster you are talking about, your worst nightmare, you can’t like her!”,

 

She again studied the blonde’s face. Jessica was breathing really hard, her eyes were a beautiful brown orbs,

 

“It’s as if they’re looking through my soul”,

 

She then looked at her slightly parted cherry lips, “It’s so inviting”.

 

Jessica closed her eyes when she felt Yuri leaning in closer to her, “Why is it that every time this ert’s this close to me, I get so weak.”,

 

She stopped breathing when she felt Yuri’s body come in contact with hers.

 

“I can’t control myself, why do I have the feeling that I want to kiss her...”, Yuri gulped, she was confused, her eyes trailed the blonde’s facial features, her beautiful nape, and then her glorious cleavage.

 

Jessica gasped when she felt something bumping on her tummy. She slowly opened her eyes and was mesmerized by the tanned girl’s eyes,

 

She then looked down and realized something,

 

“Yuri + handsome + strong + flat chest + pointy projection on the lower region = ???” she suddenly felt uncomfortable,

 

“There’s only one way to find out.”

 

Jessica tried to release Yuri’s grip on her hands but failed again, she decided to do what she does best, acting,

 

“Yuri, I want to be one on top.”, she whispered seductively in Yuri’s ears.

 

The tanned girl blushed and easily complied, her grip on the blonde’s wrist loosened. Taking this opportunity to attack, Jessica swiftly changed their positions.

 

Jessica caressed Yuri’s reddened cheeks, “I’m deeply sorry for doing this to you...”, referring to the marked swatter.

 

 She then traced Yuri’s collarbones with her soft hands and said, “But you have been a very...”

 

Traced slowly down her chest and abdomen, “Very...”

 

And stopped inches just above from her , “bad girl...”

 

Jessica’s palms were sweaty and was shaking because of nervousness, “Kwon Yuri, you’ll be out from this school very soon.”

 

Just as she readied herself to her ministrations, she heard faint voices, and before she can remove herself from Yuri, the door slammed open,

 

“I’m really thankful to you on agreeing to be interviewed in our school paper Taeyeon!”, said a small figure with a pen and paper on her hands.

 

“Sure, no problem Hyo, as long as you treat me to lunch later.” said Taeyeon carrying with her a box filled with music sheets and scripts.

 

“It’s a deal but you have to—“ Hyoyeon abruptly stopped and gasped.

 

“Why what’s the problem?” Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon’s line of sight, she then dropped her box and gaped at the scene in front of her.

 

Jessica and Yuri on the other hand were frozen in place.

 

“Taeyeon, I can explain...” slowly said by the blonde girl.

 

“Oh my god, is the great ice princess Jessica Jung, gay?”, Hyoyeon asked, excitedly noting it down on her paper.

 

Jessica swiftly stood up, “Yuri! You stay here and don’t you dare move!”, and marched her way to the shocked Taeyeon and the excited Hyoyeon.

 

The blonde girl took both of the girls to the meeting room and quickly closed the door,

 

“Look, it’s not what you’re thinking; I have something to prove to you guys.”

 

“We know it already, just by looking at how you were so close and hovering over Yuri proves that you are gay.” said Hyoyeon with a fascinated tone.

 

Jessica hissed, “No! It’s the total opposite of what you’re thinking and can you please shut your pretty little mouth!”, She glared at Hyoyeon and the latter did a zipping motion on .

 

"You're secret safe with me," whispered Hyoyeon and did an okay sign.

 

Jessica shook her head and looked at the still gaping Taeyeon.

 

“Taeyeon, snap out of it, you know me the best and just listen to me.” Pleaded Jessica

 

“I didn’t know you had it in you, I knew that someday you were going to break out from your denial issues.”, said Taeyeon while clapping her hands.

 

“Just listen you dimwits!”, said Jessica with annoyance, “Yuri is not what you think she is!” she whispered  and cautiously looked at the door.

 

“YURI IS A BOY!”

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon exchanged glances and then laughed,

 

“Haha! Jessica, do you really love Yuri that much to make her into a boy? Don’t be selfish and just accept the fact that your loved one is a girl!”

 

Jessica squealed in annoyance and rubbed her temples, “I don’t love Yuri, heck I don’t even like her! In fact, I hate her to death! And believe me when I say that that ert is a boy!”, she dashed out from the meeting room and the other two followed her out, anticipating on what’s going to happen next to the insane ice princess.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Meanwhile

 

Yuri was still lying on the floor deep in thought,

 

“What did I feel just now? I almost kissed a girl...”, she placed her arm on her forehead and closed her eyes,

 

“I should be careful next time, this should be the effect of being a boy...”

 

She pinched her own cheek, “This is really happening, it’s all real, even that blondie’s attacks are painful to suffice in making me wide awake for a week.”

 

She rubbed her head in frustration and sighed, “I should find that ahjumma and ask more about this thing.”, she sighed and looked at the clock on the wall, 11:59 am.

 

*Grumble*

 

“Ugh...I haven’t eaten anything yet, I should go to the cafeteria now.”, she tried to get up but she felt pain in her head, her breathing became ragged, and felt her heart beating in a fast rate.

 

Yuri clutched her left chest, “It hurts so much...”