Hide and Seek part 1

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 13

Hide and Seek 

 

Yuri was driving her mini cooper to school, looking at her right every once in awhile. Sooyoung was looking outside the window, deep in thought.

 

It has been silent for awhile and Yuri decided to start a conversation, “Soo, I’m scared..”

 

Flashback

 

Sooyoung was tapping her foot while massaging her temples, “So let me get this straight...”,

 

 She breathed deeply and continued, “You’re my bestfriend, Kwon Yuri, who happened to meet an old lady and saved her from a group of thugs and the ajhumma asked you if you wanted anything in return and you stupidly asked if she can grant your wish of being a boy and after that you woke up in the fields wrapped in the arms of a girl named Tiffany-“

 

Through Sooyoung’s fast explanation, Yuri was able to stop her, “Correction, she just saw me sleeping in the fields after that we hugged and said our goodbyes.”

 

“Yeah...whatever, .going back,” Sooyoung cleared , “you drove back here you were still a girl and I crashed into your room and we both slept together and when you woke up you magically turned into a boy?”

 

“Exactly! Yes thank you! You believe me now right?”


 

Sooyoung stood up and slowly went to the door, she was scared being in the same room with a lunatic. “Where is Yuri anyway? Did this creep have her? I should go look for help...”, who was she to blame? The boy looked like a Korean version of God...only .

 

Yuri eyed her and knitted her eyebrows, he decided to use his trump card in order for the doubting girl to believe him, “You have a mole in the right cheek of your !”

 

Sooyoung stopped and had furious look, “You did take advantage of me!”, she went near the boy readying her fist to make another  blow on him.

 

“It’s not working!”, Yuri thought . She panicked and thought of something else, “You fancied Will Smeeth when you were in high school and you even went too far by sending hate emails to his wife!”

 

Sooyoung paused and dropped her arm, “How did you know that?”


 

“You told me in high school when we had our first camping, we shared secrets and stuff...” said Yuri while rubbing her arm

 

After ten minutes of sharing embarrassing secrets and reminiscing of the past.

 

“I can’t believe this, it’s so unreal.” Sooyoung sat down and looked at her best friend.

 

“Do you mind wearing something at least? It’s pretty distracting..” Sooyoung blushed and looked away.

 

Yuri covered her male body by using the bed covers. She bowed her head in shame, “How do I go to school now? My dad’s gonna go ballistic..”

 

Sooyoung looked at the poor girl, scratch that, poor boy. “Yuri, come with me in the bathroom, we need to fix you.”

 

 ______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yuri sighed and reached the school’s parking lot

 

Sooyoung got off the car and went on Yuri’s side of the car window, “I’ll just see you after school alright....don’t do anything stupid and call me when there’s a problem. ”

 

“Can I call you now? This is an emergency.” The girl was reluctant to go out of her car.

 

“Aish, c’mon! We’re gonna be late! I have to go to the literature building for my class.”, Sooyoung opened the car door for Yuri, “And besides, you still look the same Yuri to me.”

 

Yuri went out of the car door, still with her long brunette hair, shaved face, tall figure, and boyish outfit.

 

“Fine, I’ll just see you after school.”

 

Sooyoung patted her hunched shoulders and ran towards her building.

 

“Oh boy, this is going to be tough.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A sleek black Rolls-Royce Phantom stopped in front of the school’s main gate. “Ms. Jessica, we’ve arrived.”, the girl stretched her arms and yawned.

 

The butler opened the door for the young lady. Jessica nodded her head. “Thank you Mr. Han, I’ll see you after my club practice.”

 

“Of course my lady.”, Jessica fixed herself and was ready to enter the school, “Miss, I forgot to tell you that your parents will be gone for another week, they’re on a business meeting right now in England.”

 

Jessica knitted her eyebrows and heaved a sigh, “Okay.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I can’t do this!” Yuri splashed some water in her face. Apparently she has this weird feelings and thoughts when she sees girls.

 

“Of all the things that girls can wear, it has to be skimpy skirts and see through shirts!”, Yuri stared at herself (or more of himself) in the mirror . She gave a heavy defeated sigh.

 

She looked at her member and sighed again, “What am I going to do with you? You’re always pointing, you’re gonna shoot a hole in my soon.”

 

Deciding that it’s the best idea not to stay in class full of girls anymore, she got outside the girl’s bathroom and walked aimlessly. She looked at his watch, “10:00am, still a lot of time to wait for Sooyoung.”

 

Yuri walked in the hallways until he reached the performing arts department, “I should sleep in the club office—“, he abruptly stopped walking when he saw a prefect roaming around. “!” , he hissed and ran away,

 

“Hey! you! Stop right there!” the prefect was running awfully fast and Yuri tried her best to lose him off her tail.

 

She made a quick turn, “Lockers!”, and hid inside. Yuri didn’t dare to breathe. She peeked in the little openings of the locker.

Meanwhile...

 

“I don’t feel like going to class...” Jessica walked her way to the performing arts department.

 

“My dear parents...not at home, typical. Might as well move away and live on my own then.”,the girl was depressed, she was anticipating for something special this week, “they promised...”

 

Jessica halted and saw a familiar figure, “Damn it! I forgot that prefects exist in this University, if Grandpa finds out I’ll be in trouble again.”

 

She turned back and decided to run for it but a hand stopped her from doing so, she gasped and was pulled inside a cramped area.

 

Yuri had her right hand on Jessica’s mouth and the left on her waist.

 

 “Dont.Make.A.Sound.”, whispered Yuri as she peered at the small slits of the locker.

 

“Mmmpphhm”, Jessica struggled trying to release the girl’s hand on , she felt her body pressed on hers and was confused because of a slight pointy object pressing in between her thighs. She struggled some more but there was no more space to get away.

 

“Shhh..it’s me, Yuri”, she whispered again with an irritating tone.  The prefect was still outside searching for the girl.

 

“Yuri? What happened to her voice?”