I smelled the ice princess

Pentagon Love

 

Chapter 4

I Smelled The Ice Princess

 

[4:00 pm]

 

Yuri ran to the performing arts building after her fourth period class. It seemed that she can’t contact Sooyoung since her battery died.

 

She dashed, almost tripped along the hallway. She regained back her balance but soon failed when a person collided with her and had a painful thud.

 

“Ow!” Yuri said with both hands on the floor. 

 

“Tch-“ A person lying underneath her, apparently a girl, suffered the most with her whole back achingly lying flat on the ground.

 

Yuri slowly opened her eyes and saw something...white?

 

“What the-?? Why are there small pink flowers and—“ sniff sniff, “ This smells pretty weird...I’m getting dizzy”.

 

Yuri thought and heard a girl moan because of the inquisitive nose that was pressed on the white cotton.

 

She slowly lifted her head up and immediately changed her expression from confusion into horror. “Oh fudge!  I just smelled a girl!”

 

Yuri blushed and hastily straightened up, thanking God that the girl was not yet conscious.

 

Yuri changed her position and studied the girl’s face.

 

“Ngh..” the girl moaned again and slowly opened her eyes. Eyebrows knitted from the impact awhile ago.

 

Yuri stared in awe from the girl’s stunning facial features; she had long eyelashes, pointed nose, and pink lips. Her hair was a slight blonde that fits perfectly with her white skin. She was like a princess that just came out from a story book.

 

“Hey are you alright?” Yuri asked still blushing from the accident and pushed away the dirty thoughts.

 

She pulled the girl into a sitting position and held the blonde’s back for support.

 

“D*mn it! my hurts.” The blonde voiced out with a soft tone while caressing her bum.

 

Despite the cursing, Yuri wasn’t expecting such reaction from her because of the angelic voice.

 

The blonde gazed at the suspect and glared at her “You! Are you that blind to see a person like me in the hallway?! I’m not a nobody that you can just push around!” the girl fumed at the tall brunette and Yuri’s attraction to her broke into pieces.

 

“I’m really sorry for bumping into you! I just lost my balance and didn’t expect you to be there, it wasn’t intentional!” Yuri defended and added,

 

“Besides, you’re not that hard to miss...” and looked at the blonde pleadingly and noticed the irritated look from the girl lessened.

 

Yuri panicked and unconsciously held out her hand to caress the bum of the blonde girl.

 

The blondie stiffened upon the contact and threw her a “what the hell” look as she gaped at her. She raised her hand...

 

*Slaaaaap!* painfully echoing the sound in the empty hallway.

 

Yuri’s head turned 180 degrees, shakily retracting her hand away and placed it on her right cheek. It felt numb for awhile but pain came immediately. She gazed at the girl and was stoned in her position.

 

The blonde’s aura seemed to be a lot heavier with her icy glare that seemed to have levelled up.

 

“First you bump into me and then take advantage of me?! You’re like a man in heat!”

 

 Yuri was taken aback by the accusation and wasn’t able to control her composure anymore. “Excuse me, I ‘ve apologized awhile ago and stated that it was purely an accident!”

 

The blonde girl scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Then why the heck did you just feel my , huh ert?!”

 

“Ye-..uh No! I wasn’t feeling your ! I just wanted you to feel better!” Yuri retorted, not believing that she’s having this kind of conversation with someone.

 

“What’s the differe—“ the blonde was interrupted by the vibrations coming from her expensive designer handbag that was laid on the dirty floor. She hissed and immediately rummaged her handbag to get the cell phone.

 

Yuri was about to say something but was stopped when a hand inches away from her face blocked her view of the blonde.

 

“Yes, I’m walking there right now. I’m very sorry that I’m still not around. Some ert—” She paused and glared at the tall figure, “just bumped into me and took advantage of my body”

 

“What? I didn’t—augheblef” the blonde shoved her index finger in the taller girls lips to hush her but it also painfully hit Yuri’s perfect nose. Yuri heard a loud shriek from the blonde’s phone.

 

“Ouch don’t scream like that when you’re on the phone with me! Yes, I defended myself and still as pure as the Mary.”

 

Yuri scoffed at the last remark. “Someone as beautiful as her can’t be a ...and with that attitude can’t be a saint”.

 

The blonde saw the smirk in Yuri’s face. “Look just give me another five minutes and I’ll be there as soon as I can, bye!”, she tucked her phone in her handbag and glared back at the tanned girl.

 

 “What? You don’t believe what I’ve just said?” the blonde came closer to the brunette and eyed her seriously

 

“What’s in it to you of what I think? I said my apologies and I don’t care about any business of yours”. The tanned girl turned around to run away from the blonde girl but was immediately stopped because of the hard grip.

 

“Ouch! What are you doing?! I don’t want a fight from you anymore!” the blonde girl pulled the brunette’s long hair towards her and turned her back to fully face her.

 

“I’m not done with you yet.” The blonde stared intensely at the tanned girl and eyed her from head to toe.

 

She pushed the tanned girl on the wall and tilted her head.“What the heck is happening? Is she going to torture me for what I did? It’s such a small thing!” Yuri nervously thought as she felt the blonde’s hands slammed on the wall, trapping Yuri’s head and body.

 

The blonde tiptoed and leaned, whispered on the tanned girl’s ears, “Mess with me again and I’ll make your college life a living hell for you”.

 

She pulled away and smirked at the shivering figure.

 

 She got her handbag from the floor and hissed when she looked at her watch, “Sh*t! They’re going to make me clean up the stage if I don’t show up anytime.” She ran off with her footsteps echoing the hallway.

 

Yuri slid down from the wall and zoned out from the retreating figure. “What just happened?” She shivered from the tickling sensation of the blonde’s angelic but venomous tone.

 

 “That girl seriously needs to attend some anger management sessions...” Yuri sighed and looked at the floor. She saw a wallet and decided to open it; it revealed pictures and identification cards of the blonde girl. “Jessica Jung, a member of the glee club.”

 

“That monster can sing? That I want to see...” Yuri abruptly stood up and looked at her watch, “Shoot! I’m late for practice!” She cursed and blamed the monster for being the reason she’s marked tardy.

 

She grudgingly shoved the wallet into her pants and made a run for it. Now, she has to face the wrath of the Vice president.