Wooshin | When you're a trainee and meet him at the practice room 1/2

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

"Hyera, please stay after class to work on that mess called dancing," the dance teacher commanded loudly enough for the all the students to hear her. A few snickered at her and Hyera felt her face redden. 

"Yes, teacher." Hyera bowed and the teacher dismissed all the students to leave, then she left and shut the door, leaving Hyera alone in the huge practice room. She sighed and began to play the music. Just a few more months and you'll debut, Hyera cheered herself up.


 

"Wooshin, you need to be at the practice room right now!" His manager yelled at him over the phone. Wooshin was wondering around the building until his manager called him to tell him to go practice the choreography for their new song, So, Dangerous. Wooshin opened the door of the first practice room he saw. He saw a female trainee vigorously dancing to a Chris Briwn song. He silently sat down on the floor and watched her dance until the song ended. Halfway through the song, Hyera noticed Wooshin, a member of TOP Media's newest boy group, Up10tion, watching her dance. Hyera accidentally forgot the dance moves and slipped- face first- into the wood floor. Wooshin quickly rushed to her aid and helped her up. He sat her up on the mirror and gave her his water bottle.

"Are you okay? That was a pretty bad fall," Wooshin asked, concerned. Hyera's eyes widened at how close her was to her face; she could see the acne scars beneath the light make up and she could see the dark circles underneath the make up, too. 

Hyera nodded. "I'm okay, just a little slip," Hyera reassured him. Hyera tried to stand back up, but the throbbing pain where she hit the right side of her head hurt too much, making her sit back down. 

"Clearly, you aren't," Wooshin said, acknowledging the red bump on her head. It was almost as red as his newly dyed hair. He could see her features, like the way her eyes 'smile' when she smiles, or how her nose scrunched up when she felt more pain.

"Wait here." Wooshin left to go the cafeteria to go find ice. He wrapped some up in a paper towel and ran back to the practice room, trying to avoid his manager and the members along the way. He found Jihoo and Kuhn sharing a conversation in front of the practice room. Jihoo noticed Wooshin hiding behind the plastic plant and beckoned him over. 

"Hey, where were you at practice? Manager-nim is super mad," Jihoo asked. Wooshin went over the many lies he could say. 

"I, um, slipped and injured my head, so I have a headache and I don't feel really well," Wooshin lied. He added a convincing smile, too. It seems like Jihoo and Kuhn bought the lie.

"Oh, okay bro. I'll cover you up, feel better." Kuhn patted Wooshin on his shoulder and they left. Wooshin let out a sigh of relief and opened the practice room door. 

"I brought ice." Wooshin looked around for the trainee. He found her on the floor already with an ice pack. 

"You do know that there's a fridge over there filled with ice packs?" Hyera raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled slightly. It sounded so sweet to his ears. "But, anyways, thank you, Wooshin- sunbae."

"You're welcome, um, can I get your name?" Wooshin asked.

"Hyera."

"Well, nice to meet you Hyera-ssi, I hope you'll debut soon!" Wooshin said and bided goodbye.

I think I like her, Wooshin thought.


For: Laryssa675

Thank you for reading this! I hope you all liked it and sorry for the delay! ❤