Hwanhee | When Byul stare at another idol and he gets jealous

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}


"Byul! We're about to go on, are you here yet?" Hwanhee asked.

"I'm right behind you," Byul laughed. Hwanhee turned around and saw his lovely girlfriend standing behind him. He put his phone in his pocket and hugged her.

"You better watch me and not any other member," Hwanhee teased and pecked her lips before leaving with his other members.

"Of course shell be looking at me~," Wei teased and earned a smack from Hwanhee.

After Up10tion's performance ended, Byul waited with them at the waiting room until they had to go on for their second performance. Just then, Seventeen had finished their comeback song and went into the waiting room they shared with Up10tion. Up10tion bowed to them before sitting down again. Like all other girls, Byul couldn't stop sharing at the visual of the group, Kim Mingyu.

"Are you listening to me, Byul?" Hwanhee asked when he saw Byul staring right behind him.

"Yeah," Byul answered and strained to get a better look at Mingyu. "Can you just move a little bit to the left?"

"Yah, Byul~" Hwanhee whined to his girlfriend. "What does he have that I don't?"

"A forehead," Byul laughed. It constantly annoyed Byul how Hwanhee never showed his forehead to her. Hwanhee snorted and pulled his bangs up.

"Happy?" He asked and put his bangs back in place. However, Byul was still staring at Seventeen's visual, who was talking to another member, Wonwoo.

"I'm going to get some air," Hwanhee said and left the waiting room. Byul noticed that Hwanhee wasn't next to her after a few minutes.

"Where's Hwanhee?" She asked Kogyeol. Kogyeol finished drinking his water before answering her. "I don't know, he said he went to get some air, but he looked annoyed."

Byul left the waiting room to find Hwanhee. She found him by a vending machine, buying a bottle of iced tea. "Hwanhee!"

Hwanhee turned around and pouted. "Done ogling at Mingyu?" Byul pouted and hit his arm lightly.

"Oh come on, he's was just, just so hot," Byul fangirled. Hwanhee frowned and turned away. Byul hugged him tightly from behind. "But you're hotter! You're so charismatic on stage!"

"Aye, you're making me blush. I'll try to get his signature for you, okay?" Byul nodded and hugged him again.

"Wait, is that Twice's MoMo?" Hwanhee said and waved at her. Byul rolled her eyes and dragged him back to the waiting room.


 

Thanks for reading! I've been having a writer's block, so I couldn't think of anything to write :(

Anyways, seventeen, up10tion, and twice came back! Support them and listen to their new albums!