Hwanhee 2/2| When he and Seoyun were in different clubs and fell in love with each other

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}


"So what I mean is, I want to know all of you
I’ll sing you, U Hoo, I’ll sing you, U Hoo
Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby
I adore you, I adore you, enough to get dizzy~"

"Ah, you guys," Seoyun whined when her friends sang to her.

"Ey, it's valentines day and we're all single. Let us have some fun, please," Wonwoo begged. Seoyun rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you guys confess?" Seoyun asked. The boys awkwardly cleared their throats or rubbed their necks.

"What do you expect? We're delinquents!" Jisoo whined. "I bet Choi Mina would never like me."

"Hwang Jinah would never like me either," Minghao pouted.

"Ah, stop being crybabies and go ask them out! Go! Right now!" Seoyun pushed them out of the dance room.

"Oh my, you're serious?" Vernon asked. Seoyun nodded.

"Get out of my sight or else each of you will owe me strawberry milk!" Seoyun threatened and the boys scrambled away.

"You're cute when you're yelling at everyone," Hwanhee said, coming out from behind the wall.

"What? Why are you here?" Seoyun asked.

"I came to annoy you. The fact no one asked you to be their valentine, that's funny," Hwanhee chuckled and Seoyun immediately grew defensive.

"No! I have a valentine!" Seoyun spat.

"Oh yeah? Who?" Hwanhee smirked. Seoyun remembered that there was no name written on the note.

"Ah, that, the person didn't put their name," Seoyun explained.

"Of course, you don't have time to make up a fake name."

"I'll show you the bouquet and chocolates if I have to! Here, come with me." Seoyun forcefully grabbed Hwanhee's hands and led her to the third floor where her locker was.

"Thanks, now I know your locker combination," Hwanhee said.

"Look, hibiscus flowers smell the best and my valentine knows that, too. Everyone wants roses, but I like hibiscus. And he got me chocolate, too," Seoyun smiled dreamily at the thought of the mystery guy.

"That's weird," Hwanhee announced, snapping Seoyun out of her daze.

"What's weird? You're weird."

"These flowers look like the ones I bought this morning. This brand of chocolate, looks like the one I bought this morning, too. And the note? I wrote something like that this morning. And I put all of that in locked 3-1517. Oh look, Kang Seoyun is written on the locker with that number."

"Lee Hwanhee. You're saying-"

"I did it. I did it. Why? Because Kang Seoyun, I like you," Hwanhee explained. "Phew, it feels good to get that off of my chest."

"Lee Hwanhee. You're annoying. You're too playful. You're someone I'd never expect to like, but you broke my standards. I thought you were this annoying rich kid, I mean you are, but, you're so different. And that's why, Lee Hwanhee, I like you!" Seoyun confessed. Hwanhee slammed her locker door and used both of his arms to trap her.

"One, I could get off. Two, you could get off-"

"Or three, since we're in this position, we should kiss," Seoyun interrupted him and kissed him.

 


Part 2! Since my midterms are finally over (YES), I have time to write more scenarios! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!