Wei | When he cheats on Nessa and she wants to leave

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

This was fourth night. A quiet click of the door would have alerted Nessa's light sleeping, but after three nights, she had grown used to it. On the first night, she was worried why her lover didn't come home, so she called his coworker and he replied that Wei had clocked out an hour ago. On the second night, he had came home in the middle of the night, reeking of alcohol and cheap perfume. Yesterday, he had come home on time, but he has sneaked off when he thought Nessa was asleep. 

Wei carefully tiptoed into their bedroom and opened the bathroom door to change. Of course, he had the same perfume smell on him again. Nessa rolled over, pretending to be asleep and Wei stiffened and tried to be as quiet as possible. Wei put his phone on the bed and went to take a shower, which usually lasted half an hour. This gave Nessa a lot of time to look at his messages.

After twenty minutes, she heard the shower turn off. Nessa quickly cleared all of the phone history and turned it off and went back to sleep. Wei whistled as he came out of the bathroom and crept under the covers. He unlocked his phone and made sure his girlfriend was asleep before going to his messages. 

It seemed like hours before Wei fell asleep. Nessa got out of her bed and went to the table. She wrote a note on a oiece of paper and poured out every ounce of her heart. Nessa crept silently, to not wake him up and went to go get her suitcase. She ped it quietly and went to the walk-in closet. She grabbed her pants first and put them in her suitcase. Then she went to get his underwear when the closet door creaked loudly. Wei shot up from his side on the bed and the light. He stared at the clock and looked at Nessa in confusion.

"What's wrong Nessa?" He asked, getting off of the bed. He glanced at the note on the table Ness wrote a few minutes ago. He walked to it and grabbed it. He read the note quickly and crumpled up the piece of paper. "What kind of trash is this?"

"Don't lie to me. I know what you've been doing. Lying about night shifts and going to some girl's house, don't you think I didn't notice?! Four nights in a row! You bastard!" Wei raised his right hand, but dropped it down as fast as it came up. Nessa noticed his action and laughed at him. "Go ahead. Slap me. Kick me. It'll just show that I'm right and you're a stupid coward!"

"Well, aren't you such a hypocrite? You're the one that's always busy, doing stuff I don't even know, this so called 'working', and you're always hanging around with that guy. What's his name again? That weird guy named Mingyu? And you call me the cheater?" Wei confronted. Nessa rolled her eyes.

"First of all, Mingyu is my coworker at the cafe that I work for. Second of all, unlike you, I know my boundaries and to not cheat. I can't say the same for you," Nessa snorted. "I honestly can't do this anymore. Not with me knowing that you've been spending your time with your filthy ex-girlfriend that dumped you. As if she really loves you."

"Of course she loves me. You were just my rebound until she came back to me," Wei spat without thinking. Nessa stared at him with wide eyes and Wei knew that there was no making up now. Nessa grabbed her suitcase and hauled it out of their apartment. She threw the key and a small box behind her.

Wei ran after her and stopped when he saw the box. It was a small box that was wrapped with a groom and bride on the wrapping paper. He opened it and his breath hitched. Inside of the small box was a ring, more likey, a wedding ring that had his name engraved in it. He understood why she had to work full time now, to pay for their rings. A note came out of the box and read:'Happy anniversary. Will you marry me and make me the happiest girl on earth?"


FOR: JADE_TENJO

IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR BEUNG SO INACTIVE. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS FEELING BETTER, MY THROAT JUST STARTS TO HURT. HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE AND I HOPED YOU ENJOY THE FOOD! ❤