Hwanhee | When you debut and have to sing a duet with him

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

"How is it even possible for someone to balance an egg on their head while walking?" The MC asked Wish's member, Ira.

"Here, I'll show you." Ira took an egg from the carton and balanced it perfectly while walking in a straight line. Claps erupted at the amazing talent.

"Why don't a few members of UP10TION also try it?" The MC asked. Jinhoo, Wei, and Kuhn volunteered. 

"I'm definitely going to win," Jinhoo said confidently. However, after putting an egg on his head, it immediately fell and splatter on the ground. 

"You're definitely the winner. The winner of last place!" Hwanhee teased the leader. Jinhoo took an egg and threatened to throw it at Hwanhee.

After the members failed to balance at egg and walk in a line with it, Wish had won this round. The prize this time was that the winning group can pick a song from the karaoke and sing it with any member they choose. Whoever scored a higher score will show their talent for the next mission.

"Seouli is definitely the best singer in the group. She's going to sing!" Wish all said. 

"We choose Hwanhee!" Bitto confidently said and pushed Hwanhee out.

"Okay, Seouli, you pick the song," the MC said.

"I'll choose Some by Junggigo and Soyou," Seouli said and the song began to play. The familiar beats of the song began to play. 

As the song ended, the score numbers began to add up. Hwanhee and Seouli were tied.

"We're tied?" Seouli asked, confused. "How is that possible?"

"Why don't be just play rock, paper, scissors to decide who's going to play for the next mission?" The MC suggested. Soon, the leaders of Wish and UP10TION began to play the most stressful game in history. 

"YEAH!" Wish shouted when they won against Jinhoo. A few hours later, the show ended and the group bided each other a good bye.

"Oh, Seouli-ssi, can I talk to you?" Hwanhee asked when Wish was about to leave.

"Of course. Do you need anything?" Seouli asked. Hwanhee rubbed his neck nervously.

"I... Was wondering if I can have your number?" Hwanhee meekly asked. Seouli, however, didn't hear a word he said.

"I'm sorry, what?" Seouli asked. 

"Can I have your number?" Hwanhee asked one for time. Seouli took out her phone and gave it him.

"Of course you can," Seouli smiled. "Don't tell them this, but members can be a bit boring in the group chat." 

Hwanhee chuckled. "Mine too, especially Jinhoo."

"I heard my name!" Jinhoo shouted. "What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing," they both replied at the same time.

 


FOR: FLUFFYCLOUDS123

THANKS FOR REQUESTING! SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT, I HAVE THIS BIOLOGY ASSIGNMENT THAT WAS DUE FRIDAY AND I FORGOT TO DO IT! >.< AND I'VE SLIPPED INTO THE DIAMOND LIFE AHHH WHY MINGYU WHY?!

XOXO ❤