Gyujin | When they're best friends, but Gyujin has feelings for Soobyung

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

"Give it back to me!" Soobyung jumped to reach her notebook, but her short height was disadvantageous to Gyujin's. 

"Can I get homework answers?" Gyujin asks. 

Soobyung pretends to contemplate his question. "No," she says flatly. 

"Then you're not getting this back!" Gyujin holds it even higher. Soobyung groans and gets an idea. 

"Are you sure that you don't want to give it back to me?" Gyujin shakes his head and Soobyung lifts her leg up and-

"OUCH!" Gyujin clutched his jewels tightly and doubles over in pain, dropping the notebook dying the process. Soobyung smirks and reaches to grab her notebook before another hand comes into view. A dimpled face looks back at her. 

"Is this yours?" Jaehyun asks. Soobyung nods and smiles softly. He dusts off the imaginary dust and hands it back to Soobyung. 

"Th-thank you," Soobyung stutters and Jaehyun smiles at her before going back to his group of friends. Gyujin glares at Jaehyun's back as he leaves. 

"'Th-thank you', does Kim Soobyung have a crush on Jung Jaehyun?" Gyujin teased, even though his heart hurt at the thought of them together. Soobyung scowls and helps him up. 

"Shut up." Soobyung follows Gyujin to the lunchroom, where they find a table together and eat their lunch. 

"What's that?" Gyujin points of the window and while Soobyung is distracted, he steals a piece of her sushi. 

"Hey!" Soobyung hits him on the shoulder and takes his strawberry milk. Gyujin was about to complain when another male joined the table. Gyujin narrowed his eyes at Jaehyun while Soobyung immediately straightened up. 

"Can I sit here?" Jaehyun asks, smiling at Soobyung. 

Before Soobyung can answer, Gyujin butted in. "Why aren't you with your other friends?" He asks with a mouth full of sushi and points at the table on the other side of the room. 

"I want to get closer to Soobyung." Jaehyun smiles sheepishly. 

"Ignore Gyujin, you can sit here," Soobyung replied and Jaehyun took the seat in front of her. They began to talk each other animatedly while Gyujin watches them, stabbing his poor salad. The bell rang and everyone packed up. Jaehyun bid Soobyung goodbye and she met up with Gyujin. 

"Why the long face?" Soobyung asked and used her fingers to lift the corners of his mouth up. His lips didn't budge. 

"Do you like him?" Gyujin asked, the atmosphere was getting serious. Soobyung pretended to think over his question. 

"If I do, does that matter to you?" Soobyung asked. 

"Yes, of course that matters!" Gyujin says. 

"Why does it matter? Do you like me or something?" Soobyung questioned. 

"Yes. I like you, okay? I like you, no, I'm probably in love with you," Gyujin confessed. Soobyung hugged him. 

"You finally said it." She smiles and turns to Gyujin. 

"What do you mean? What about Jaehyun and-"

"You know, you can actually be so stupid sometimes. It's so obvious that you like me, but of course, you won't tell me. So, I just so happen to ask one of the hottest guys in school to help me make you jealous so you can finally confess," Soobyung explained. 

"Wait. So it was your plan to make me confess by using Jaehyun?" He runs a hand over his face. "You have got to be kidding me."

"It was actually pretty funny to see you stab that poor, innocent salad-" Gyujin cuts her off by kissing her. 

"So I guess we're boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Gyujin asks. 

Soobyung kisses him again. "Yup, boyfriend and girlfriend."


FOR: AZNRICECAKE 

I hoped you liked this!