Hwanhee | When you're childhood friends and he doesn't want you to leave him ever again

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

"Please don't leave me," ten-year-old Nana cried into ten-year-old Hwanhee's chest. Hwanhee softly her hair to comfort her. He, too, was crying.

"I'm sorry, I really am sorry. I can't handle being away from you Nana, but my father found a better job as an accountant in Seoul," Hwanhee apologized.

"If you stay, then we could live with each other! You could always eat rice cakes and play at the park next door!" Nana suggested.

"But if I stay, my dad and mom will stay, too. I want to stay, but I'm very sorry Nana. Lets meet again soon," Hwanhee promised and bided her one last goodbye before he went into the car and left forever.


 

"Come in," Nana said as she heard a series of knocking on her dorm room. The door opened and revealed her best friend, Jihyo, who ran to her and squeal delightfully.

"Can you just please stop your spazzing?!" Nana's roommate, Hyosung, complained in the bed next to hers. Unfortunately, the school had assigned dorm rooms based on alphabetical order, so she was stuck with arrogant Jung Hyosung. 

"Speak quieter, she'll fall asleep anyways." Jihyo held up a flyer. "What's that?"

"'Whats that?' It's UP10TION! We're gonna meet them today at 4:00," Jihyo squealed. Nana shushed her when her roommate stirred in her bed.

"What's an UP10TION?" Nana asked. 

Jihyo snorted. 'Whats an UP10TION?' Only the hottest new kpop boy group! Duh! Now go get changed!" Jihyo rushed her into the bathroom. After getting changed, Jihyo called a taxi to drive them to the fan meeting. 

At the venue, there were already a lot of teenage girls and occasional fanboys there. The place soon started crowding up as time drew nearer to the fan meeting.

"Hello! We are UP10TION! Please support us!" The groups of ten boys said and the crowd cheered loudly. Soon, the fan meeting began and a long line formed for the album signing.

"Hello. Your name?" Hwanhee asked when it was finally Nana's turn.

"Jang Nana," she replied. "What's yours?" Hwanhee stopped midway signing. 

"I thought you'd know since you're a fan," Hwanhee teased playfully. 

"My friend dragged me here, but I really started to like your music," Nana said. 

"Hwanhee-imida!" Hwanhee said and made a heart. He handed back her album and waited for the next person in line. Hwanhee? That name sounds familiar. 

"Wasn't that a fun time?" Jihyo asked when the fan meeting was over.

"Sure. If you count being sweaty and aching feet fun, then yes," Nana replied. She then received a text from an unknown number. 

Meet me at the place we said goodbye - Hee Oppa

There was only one person whom she called that name and that person was none other than Hwanhee, who left her right years ago. Nana quickly ran to the park that was about ten minutes from her dorm and found a lonely stranger sitting on the park bench, shivering in the cold.

"Even after eight years, you always forget to wear a jacket during the winter," Nana said to the stranger. Hwanhee turned around and smiled.

"Even after eight years, you're still late to everything," Hwanhee shot back. Nana chuckled and sat next to him. 

"Why did you call me down here?" She asked, handing him a pair of gloves. He happily put them on and warmed his ears.

"I kept my promise, remember? We did meet again," Hwanhee smiled. "But this time, however, I don't want to leave ever again."

"Lee Hwanhee, what are you implying?" Nana asked.

"Jang Nana, will you be the mother of my kids?" Hwanhee blurted out. Nana blushed.

"I think I'm certainly to young to be a mother, Hwanhee," Nana laughed. Hwanhee's turned into a deep crimson color.

"I-I mean, will you be my girlfriend and never leave me again?" Hwanhee asked quietly this time, afraid of making a fool out of himself again.

"Yes. You gotta have someone to bring you a jacket when you forget yours." Hwanhee hugged Nana tightly and kissed her hair.

"I love you."


 

FOR: NNANAA

IM SORRY IT'S REALLY SHORT. I HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING WELL THIS PAST WEEK AND I DIDN'T WANT YOU GUYS TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR A ONESHOT. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I SCORED A 100% ON MY BIOLOGY TEST! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT CURRENTLY TAKING A COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM! 

XOXO ❤