Kogyeol | When Ah Ra takes a walk and end ups at his apartment without realizing

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

Ah Ra looked at the message board in the middle of the university campus. She had been lucky and received a full scholarship to Seoul University, but SU wasn't known for their parties, they were known for studying, and that's all Ah Ra did all semester. Tomorrow was CPH (Certified in Public Health) exam for her major, which was public health. 

"Remember, I've taught you so much in this semester, don't forget any of this, and I really hope none of you held off studying until now," the professor reminded. The students murmured a 'yes' and packed up their books. Ah Ra sighed and had doubts of herself passing. The sound of rain hitting the ceiling awakened her. Rain. It definitely fit her mood. 

"Great. I'm going to be sick and fail my exam," Ah Ra mumbled. She boarded the bus and remembered when Kogyeol and her would sit in the back and make up descriptions of the passengers on the bus. 

"Maybe she's a world famous track runner, but her boyfriend dumped her in the day of her competition and she went back to the bottom," Ah Ra commented on the jogger that was listening to her music. Kogyeol shook his head. 

"No, no, no. Maybe she used to be overweight and boys had made fun of her, so she decided to lose weight by keeping a healthy lifestyle," Kogyeol rejected her idea. 

"Or maybe she's just a regular jogger," Ah Ra laughed. She remember that they would get off by the stop with the old man always sitting on the bench and world get on when they get off. Sure enough, the old man in the trance coat and cane was sitting there. Usually, Kogyeol would help the man on board the bus. Today, Ah Ra felt herself holding the old man and boarding himself on the bus. 

"Thank you," the man thanked. She remembered Kogyeol shrugging when Ah Ra asked why he helped a stranger. 

"Description: he could be an aged man with a gambling son that doesn't benefit his family. The son wanted to be a lawyer, but the man took him out and he regrets it now. But, the old man's wife works as a flea market shopkeeper and isn't there with him a lot, so the old man boards the bus to go to the flea market to visit his wife," Kogyeol explained. "And I heard that if you do good, good comes back to you." Ah Ra would laugh and they'd reach his apartment by the time their talk ends. Ah Ra pulled on Kogyeol's door and it was locked. She rang the bell and heard shuffling from the other side. Kogyeol opened his door with a pizza in his hand. 

"Ah Ra! How are you?" Kogyeol asked, giving Ah Ra a big hug. Ah Ra hugged him back. 

"Exams." was all Ah Ra said. Kogyeol pecked her forehead lovingly and smoothed her hair back. He made her look at him in the eyes.

"If I knew anyone that had a great chance of passing the exam with flying colors, that would be you," Kogyeol comforted, giving her another peck. "Here, I'll help you study." 

The whole afternoon was spent on Kogyeol helping Ah Ra with her exam. Eventually, Ah Ra had to return to her dorm and said goodbye to Kogyeol, who gave a heartfelt wave. The next day, Ah Ra felt much more confident and went to her testing room. After four hours of exam time, she finished her exam and gave it to the test proctor. After school, they announced the score and Ah Ra had the third highest score. Giddily, she rode the bus to Kogyeol's apartment. 

"Oh, you're here again?" Kogyeol teased. Ah Ra attacked Kogyeol with a warm hug.

"Thanks. Thanks for helping me my studying," Ah Ra's words got muffled by Kogyeol's sweater. 

"You're welcome, anything to help my precious sweetheart." 


FOR: vixxneo_btsvmin

Sorry for not updating these past few days! I've been sick in bed and I couldn't find any good ideas for stories. Anyways, I'm back and better than ever baby! (why did I just do that? Idk)