Gyujin | When Hyemi is criticized by a popular girl and Gyujin saves her, while accidentally confessing

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}


"Hyemi!" Her friend, Mina, called out to her and waved. Mina was then pushed to the way by Hwang Somi, the queenka of the school. Mina crashed into a nearby locker and Hyemi ran to help her. 

"Move, nerds," Somi sneered and flipped her hair. Hyemi didn't see anything 'nerd like' about them. They did average in school and didn't wear unusually big eyeglasses. Somi just called everyone that isn't her group or Up10tion, the kingkas, nerds.

"Gyujin!" They heard Somie called out. Soon, they saw her force herself onto Gyujin. She and her boyfriend, well, ex boyfriend, are always on and off. Currently, they're broken up because Somi was caught kissing another guy."Oh, baby. I didn't mean to kiss Taeyong. I tripped and my lips landed on him!"  

"Somi, I'm sick of your lies. We're over," Gyujin stated. Somi rolled her eyes and pouted excessively some more.

"Take me back! We're fated to be with each other!" Somi pleaded and stopped to spritz on some more perfume. The bell rang and the monodrama ended for Somi. It was a curse that Hyemi and Somi shared the same schedule for four years. Somi stomped into the classroom and sat in her usual seat near the door of the classroom. She took out her compact and applied more pink lipstick on.

"What are you looking at, nerd?" Somi sneered at Hyemi. Hyemi ignored her and continued to write her notes. "Ignoring me, huh?" Somi shoved Hyemi out of her seat.

"Somi, stop!" Mina pleads. A hand came between Somi and Hyemi. It was Gyujin who saved her.

"Gyu-Gyujin!" Somi exclaims frantically. She soon puts herself on him. "I've missed you!"

Gyujin sneered and shoved her off. "Is this how you treat other people? This is disgusting Hwang Somi. That's why I like Hyemi more you you," he spats. He didn't realize that he confessed about him liking Hyemi until the words left his mouth.

"You, you like Hyemi? After all we've been through, you like this ugly nerd?!" Somi cries. Gyujin takes Hyemi to the nurse to get her bruise iced. The nurse left them alone after receiving a call a girl who threw up in the bathroom.

It was awkwardly silent. No one spoke until Hyemi cut the silence. "Is it true?"

Is it true what? Is it true that I never liked Somi and liked you? Instead. Gyujin says, "What's true?"

"You know, that you like me and all?" Hyemi asks again. Gyujin smiles at her.

"Yeah, that's true. What about it?"

"'What about it?' The most popular guy school happens to like me back! Is this a dream?" Hyemi started to pinch herself before Gyujin held her hand to stop her.

"Do you want me to prove it to you that it's not a dream?" Gyujin bends to her and meet her lips.


 

THE LAST THREE ONESHOTS WERE ALL ABOUT GYUJIN AH, I JUST REALIZED THAT. BY THE WAY, WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE UP10TION MEMBER? MY FAVORITE MEMBER HAS GOT TO BE HWANHEE OR XIAO!