Hwanhee | When he's in an arranged marriage with Momi and feels indifferent with her so she tries to get close to him

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

"Good morning!" Momi greeted when Hwanhee opened his eyes. He got blinded by the sun that peeked from the open blinds and quickly raised his arm to shield his eyes.

"Ah! Close the stupid blinds!" Hwanhee yelled at her. Momi quickly closed the blinds and apologized. Hwanhee ignored her and went to brush his teeth.

"I made you toast with jam, so you won't starve for the day. And I made a sandwich for you for lunch," Momi smiled. Hwanhee rinsed his mouth and washed his face. 

"I'm allergic to jam," was all he said. He got dressed in his suit and grabbed his bag. On the way out, he grabbed a ripe banana and water bottle. Before he could drive away, Momi ran to his Ferrari and handed him a paper bag and mouth a 'Fighting!' before he drove away. 

*

It was lunch time when Hwanhee felt his stomach growling. He remembered that the vending machine was broken, so he has to resort to eating Momi's homemade lunch. Inside, were heart-shaped grilled cheese sandwiches, an orange, a bag of cookies, and a bottle of apple juice. Hwanhee's cubicle neighbor looked over and laughed.

"Who made your lunch? Your mom?" Xiao snorted and laughed at his joke. Hwanhee rolled his eyes. 

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous I have a wife and you don't," Hwanhee shot back. He picked up the sandwich and ate his lunch happily, thanking her for her delicious cooking.

**

"Oh you're home? I made chicken , do you like that?" Momi asked. Hwanhee nodded and smiled.

"Yeah," he replied. He sat down in front her at the dinner table and they ate in silence. Hwanhee finished eating first and went to go take a shower. He noticed that Momi had washed the towels and organized his sink cabinets. He smiled and silently thanked her.

After finishing his shower, Hwanhee dressed and went to go talk to Momi. She seemed surprised that he was actually conversing with her instead of ignoring her, like usual. 

"Where do you want to go tomorrow? I'm off tomorrow," Hwanhee asked. Momi widened her eyes.

"W-why?" She stuttered. Hwanhee shrugged.

"We're married, we should be able to be close to each other and go on dates," he explained. 

"Oh, we...could go to the park and get ice cream?" Momi suggested. Hwanhee nodded and the tv.

"Fine with me."

***

Momi prepared a picnic lunch and greeted Hwanhee when he woke up. Unlike usual, he smiled and greeted her back inside of the usual grumble.

"Good morning Momi. Apple or orange?" Hwanhee asked. Momi seemed shocked and sputtered out words.

"Orange?" She replied. Hwanhee took out two bottle of orange juice out of the fridge and put them into the basket.

"Why don't you go back and sleep? You must've woken up early to prepare this lunch, I'll take over and you relax, okay?" Hwanhee gently pushed her up the staircase and returned to the kitchen. A few minutes later, Hwanhee began to cut apple slices.

"Ouch," he muttered when he accidentally cut his finger. He quickly wrapped it up and decided to use a potato peeler to peel the apples instead. After finishing wrapping up the desserts and fruits, he woke up Momi. He waited for her to finish dressing and drove them to the park nearby. 

"It's my first time coming to the park," Momi confessed. Hwanhee was surprised.

"Well, then I hope you enjoy your first time here," Hwanhee smiled. They reached an empty soccer field and Hwanhee took out a soccer ball and kicked it gently to her.

"Really? Soccer? You think you're gonna beat me in soccer?" Momi challenged. It was a good thing she didn't wear heels today. Momi ran to him and took the ball from his possession.

"Loser has to push the winner on the swings!" Hwanhee bet. Momi yelled a yes and the game started. After winning 2-1, Momi sat on the swing and happily her ice cream, which was also another reward for the winner. 

"I told you that you couldn't beat me in soccer!" Momi smirked. 

"I know one thing I can beat you in," Hwanhee said confidently.

"And what is it?" Momi felt the swing go slower and saw Hwanhee walk in front of her and stood dangerously close to her. He brought his face close to her until she could feel his breath and her heart rate sped up. Hwanhee smirked.

"I can make your heart beat go faster than any guy," Hwanhee said and brought his lips closer to her until they kissed. Momi's ice cream fell on the ground. After sharing a sweet(literally) kiss, Hwanhee tagged Momi's shoulder.

"Tag! You're it! Loser has to pay for another ice cream!" Hwanhee yelled as he ran away and Momi chased him around the playground.


FOR: ExoLbeautylot12

Thanks for reading! ^^ Oh and, you're welcome for the Hwanhee derp :) But omg catch me sounds so addicting and BTS' album sounds so good! And S.coups, Vernon, and Woozi are collaborating with Ailee! So much has happened in one day omg! ❤