Jinhoo | When they meet during an outing and Jinhoo tries to court besides being from different schools

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

"I don't want to see the faces of those disgusting Griffins!" Hyunri complained as they were getting on the bus for the outing.

"I hate how the schools want us to join together. I mean, it wasn't us that started the water hosing at last week's game," her best friend, Seohyun, complained with her. "They totally messed up my cheer leading outfit and they're not paying for my dry cleaning! Ugh! I hate them so much!"

"Just imagine their faces when we beat them tomorrow," Hyunri smirked. Soon after, their school finally arrived at the park where the other school was already there.

"Oh what do I see here? Apujeong High School late? What else is new?" Hwanhee joked with his friends.

"Oh do you know what I see? Yeouido Griffins losing their game tomorrow," Seohyun shot back. Hwanhee raised his hands in defeat.

"Alright missy. We've got a rowdy one over here," Hwannee smirked. They have a love-hate relationship. Everyone knows that they'll probably going to be making out behind the bushes in a few minutes.

"Watch how rowdy I will be when my team wins."

"Sure sure. As if you'll win," Hwanhee crossed his arms and laughed with his friends. Hyunri walked away from the bickering and went to help the teachers set up the tents for eating. 

"Here, let me help you with that," a male voice said, taking some of the heavy metal poles from her. He had blonde hair and a sweater that read his school name. Immediately, Hyunri walked away from him without uttering a thank you. 

"Well, you're welcome, then," Jinhoo muttered to himself. He dragged the heavy poles to the campsite and helped put the poles in place. 

During the whole day, Jinhoo has been helping Hyunri and of course Hyunri, getting annoyed and stomping away from him every time. 

"Alright! It's time for the bonfire!" The teachers exclaimed, lighting the massive clutter of firewood on fire. Cheers erupted from both schools. Bonfires were the only time the two schools set aside their names and joined together, right before they pummel each other to death the day after.

"Hey. Is this seat taken?" A familiar voice asked. A voice Hyunri has heard all day long. Jinhoo. Hyunri found out his name after complaining to her female friends. 

"Yes, it's taken by my imaginary boyfriend," Hyunri snorted. Jinhoo plopped down besides her and roasted his marshmallow. Hyunri cleared awkwardly and turned away from him. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Jinhoo finally spoke up.

"I don't think I have you name yet. Or would you rather be called nameless?" He asked. 

"Hyunri. Koo Hyunri. And, of course, you're the Jinhoo the whole female population has been gasping about. Am I right?" Hyunri cocked her head to the side. Jinhoo nervously scooted closer to her. 

"Depends. Are you included in that female population?" 

"Depends. Am I throwing myself at you right now?" Hyunri raised her left eyebrow at him. Jinhoo raised his hands in defeat.

"Smart one I see. Well, let's greet each other normally then. I'm Jinhoo," Jinhoo held out his hand. Hyunri gripped his hand tight enough to make the older boy groan in pain.

"Koo Hyunri. Isn't it nice to be friends with each other besides being from rival schools?" Hyunri then shook his hand violently and Jinhoo pulled his hand away.

"Let me guess, you must do boxing. That's why you have such a grip, right?" Jinhoo guessed. Hyunri shook her head.

"Wouldn't it be surprising if you saw me in my uniform at the game tomorrow?" Hyunri stood up and left while patting Jinhoo's head. 

"Did I just get rejected?" Jinhoo asked himself. Then he remembered the marshmallow he was roasting and picked up the stick. On the stick was a burnt marshmallow. 

"I'm an idiot. First I lost a potential girlfriend and now my marshmallow!" Jinhoo complained. He saw his phone chime and went to read it, forgetting the marshmallow fiasco all at once.

From: Unknown number

Look up.

Jinhoo looked up and saw Hyunri with her phone in her hand. She smirked and held out her phone, showing that she was the unknown number.

"Step one in dating: we message each other." Hyunri walked up to him and linked their hands together.

"Step two? We hold hands."

"Step three-"

"We kiss," Jinhoo interrupts her and puts his lips on hers.


 

FOR: EXOBEASTISMYSTYLE

THANKS FOR READING AND OMG JINHOO! STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART. ANYWAYS SO, DANGEROUS ENDED AND NOW WE WILL WAIT AFTER THE BOYS ARE RESTED WELL FOR THE NEXT COMEBACK! 

HAVE A NICE DAY! ❤