Hwanhee 1/2| When he and Seoyun's clubs are next to each and they hate each other until they both fall in love

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

"I found a new boom box next to the dumpster! It works fine, I wonder why people would get rid of it," Hoshi exclaimed. He plugged in the boom box and put in his mix tape of songs for dancing. 

"The Elites must've gotten a more expensive one. Rich brats." Seoyun glared at the wall to the room next to them, which was the study room on the Up10tion Elites. Seoyun finished stretching and grabbed a drink of water from the mini fridge inside the old room. 

"Did they say anything about us getting a better room?" Dk asked Vernon, the smartest one out of the fourteen students. Vernon shook his head and pointed at the notebook he had. 

"I wrote out such great reasons and you know what that darn assistant/dog of the principal's did? He put it in a paper shredder," Vernon muttered. Seungcheol walked up to the younger boy and patted his back. 

"We'll come out stronger and stronger until we finally get room- that doesn't have peeling paint and mold surrounding it. I can't believe such an elite school would have such a dirty room," Seungcheol said. 

"'Dirty room for dirty students'," Jisoo recalled from what he overheard the assistant principal say to the board members. 

"Oh yeah, how'd you guys do on the exam?" Seungkwan asked, bouncing a rubber ball from the walls, creating a thump and annoying the kids in the study room. 

"The stupid teacher caught me cheating. She got rid of my cheat eraser and made me wash all of my ink from the hands," Seungcheol complained. 

"I guessed on most of them," Wonwoo chuckled. "And I received a 67." 

"Enough of this talk about crap and let's dance!" Dino announced and walked over to the boom box. The students got into formation as the familiar beat of Mansae began to play. 

***

"Mansae, mansae, mansae, YEAH!" Jinhoo glared at the wall as the muffled music was distracting their quiet time. 

"Cut the power," Hwanhee commanded and shut his book loudly. "They've been really annoying these days. I should go tell the principal. We, Elites, shouldn't be this close to dirty maggots."

"I can't even focus, so Bitto, go cut off their power," Xiao shouted at Bitto. Bitto scrambled out of the room to find of electrical room. Shortly after, the music stopped. 

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Seoyun yelled from the other room. Hwanhee smirked in defense and returned to reading his book. The door opened and the Elite members got water sprayed at them and shaken cans of soda exploding in their room.

"MY BOOKS!" Kuhn yelled and glared at Seungcheol, who just continued to spray water at him. 

"Oh you'll buy new ones. You rich brats!" Seungcheol yelled and threw the empty bottle before leaving the room. 

"You want war? It's on, Lee Hwanhee," Seoyun warned. Hwanhee smirked and threw his mechanical pencil at her. Seoyun was about the jump at Hwanhee before Hoshi and Jun held her back. 

"I'll be waiting for an apology letter and a white flag," Hwanhee bided goodbye nonchalantly. 

"Those annoying brats are seriously dead next time they do this. Especially that Choi Seungcheol," Kuhn huffed. 

"Don't worry, there won't be a next time," Hwanhee chuckled. 

***

"I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!" Wooshin yelled. It has been three days since the 'incident' and the two clubs were neck and neck. Apparently, the dance club superglued the Elite club's books to their hands and superglued the chairs, too. 

"I see that we're a little...stuck!" Woozi laughed as he entered the room with an empty bottle of superglue. Woozi laughed loudly as the Elite club members glared at the short boy. 

"Shut up shorty," Wei sneered. Woozi walked up the Wei and glared at him menacingly. 

"Where's the flood?" Woozi smirked, pointing to his pants that were cut above his ankles because the regular sizes were still too short on his tall figure. 

"You better watch out," Wei threatened. 

"As if you'll get unstuck," Woozi scoffed and skipped out of the room. 

"What's that? A peace offering?" Hwanhee asked as Seoyun stood in front of him. Seoyun nodded. 

"I bet your friends will agree," Seoyun said. 

"I'll agree, if you come here," Hwanhee offered. Seoyun stepped forward and tripped on the desk leg and landed in Hwanhee's arms. Hwanhee smirked and gripped her tighter. 

"One, you get off first. Two, or I can get up first. Three," Hwanhee smirked and angled his head closer to Seoyun, "since we're in this position, why don't we just do it." Hwanhee drew his face close to Seoyun and their lips almost touched before someone came calling for Seoyun. 

"Seoyun? Where are you?" Mingyu called out. Seoyun pushed herself off and ran to Mingyu. 

"That guy just had to ruin the perfect moment," Hwanhee huffed. "Ah, she's so cute when she's flustered." 

***

"You know what day tomorrow is?" Jeonghan sang in a teasing voice. "It's valentines day! I'll be expecting handmade chocolates and a gift card, Seoyun." 

"As if," Seoyun snorted. She came out of the dance room and went to her locker. When she opened it, she found dosed and a box of chocolates, along with a handwritten sign that said 'Cheer Up! ^^'.  Seoyun looked around and caught Hwanhee staring at her before sheepishly rubbing his neck. 

"That idiot," Seoyun muttered and shut her locker door. She smiled and smelled the roses before heading to her next class. 


I was planning to do an UP10TION Christmas story, but I got caught up during my vacation, so I couldn't :( But anyways, I updated after such a long time. Thanks for reading and have a nice day! 

Btw, I joined SEVENTEEN SUPERNATURAL!AU FANFIC CONTEST, so if you would please kindly go read The Unfinished Story and upvote/subscribe to it!