Wei | When she's a monster

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

"Dude. It's freezing outside," Xiao said, rubbing his hands together to keep warmth.

"Why'd I join that stupid bet?! Then I wouldn't be here at this stupid house!" Wooshin complained, kicking the rocks in the dried up garden. "Where'd Gyujin even find such a house like this anyways?"

"Probably an old lady's house then she probably passed away," Xiao suggested. 

"Answer the phone Kuhn!" Wooshin shouted into his phone. After a few more rings, he finally picked up.

"Hello?" He answered, his voice sounding gruff from the possibility of waking up from sleep.

"We're here! What else do you want us to do?" Xiao shouted into the phone.  

"Make them go to in it!" Sunyoul answered. 

"Sunyoul! I will kill you when I come back!" Wei replied.

"If you make it alive," Hwanhee joked. The rest of the boys laughed in response.

"So yeah. You have to take a picture and go into it. And you need to record the whole thing, by the way! Bye!" Kuhn ended the call, leaving the three boys in disbelief. Suddenly, cold air blew around them, and the slightly ajar door cracked opens.

"Oh crap. This house is creepy," Xiao said, hiding behind Wei. "Let's just take this picture and leave!"

"But we have to enter it!" Wooshin said, pushing Xiao away from it. 

"Have fun with that!" Xiao shouted, running away from the boys and hopping on his bike. The sun began to set faster until it was finally dark. The moon was covered by clouds, so everything was in complete darkness, besides the fact of the flickering street lights. 

"C'mon, let's just take this picture and go," Wei said, taking out his hand phone. His hands trembled as he opened the camera app. "1, 2, 3, cheese!" Click! Suddenly, a huge gust of wind surrounded them, making the door opened until it hit the wall inside the house. They could clearly see the fireplace and a huge portrait of a strange man sitting on top of it. It was the eyes of the man that scared them. Only the eyes of the man were illuminated, making them hauntingly inviting. Come in, if you dare, the eyes expressed.

"Boo!" Wei shouted to scare his friend. Wooshin jumped and screamed. He hurried away from the driveway to the bike that was on the grass. "Wooshin! Watch out!" A girl was walking while Wooshin almost smacked into her. Luckily, she stopped before he could hit her. Wooshin quickly hopped on his bike and pedaled away. 

"Are you okay?" Wei asked, running to the girl. She was dressed in vintage clothing: a full skirt and plaid top. She wore red lipstick and drew a mole on her upper lip; her hair was curled and put into a loose bun. She was dressed like as she would be in the old movies. The girl looked up at him and looked at him with confused.

"You can see me?" She said, but all Wei said was her moving . Monsters couldn't communicate with the living, no sound would come out. They always communicate with telepathy.  

"Excuse me, what?" He asked her. This time, Jaera communicated in his head, but moved at the same time so he wouldn't be suspicious. 

"Of course I can see you!" Wei answered after hearing her question. 

"I have to go now, be careful," she thought into his mind.

"You be careful too! Can I walk you home?" Wei suggested. Jaera shook her head quickly.

"My house is very close to here, I can handle walking a couple steps. Goodbye." The girl bowed and walked away. After making sure Wei was away, she quickly opened the door to the abandoned house and locked the door tight so no trespassers can enter.

------------------

"Wei! You're alive!" Hwanhee greeted him, patting his friend's back. The other two boys were watching a horror movie on the other side of the room. 

"Man, I could've totally done it. That house wasn't even that scary," Wooshin bluffed. Then he jumped when a man with a chainsaw popped on the screen. 

"Sure, I bet you ran away screaming like a girl," Bitto smirked. His eyes brightened when he saw Wei standing in the hallway. "Wei! My man, what happened over there?"

"I'm okay. But I met this strange girl," Wei tilted his head while remembering the past events. 

"Don't even get me started on the weird painting," Wooshin said. "It was so creepy. The eyes man! THE EYES!" While Wooshin was explaining the inside of the house, Wei couldn't stop thinking about the girl. It was nowhere close the Halloween, nor were there any new people who moved into the neighborhood. 

"There's no way she lives in that house," Wei said to himself.

"Oh, there's a she?" Jinhoo smirked. "Who's that she?" 

"The strange girl I met."

"Say, you got her number or something?" Jinhoo asked.

"I don't even know if she has a phone, she was dressed in vintage clothing."

"Didn't the granddaughter of the old lady from the ghost house used to love wearing vintage clothes?" Wooshin asked. "Then she died of strange circumstances. Hm, weird."

"You can say that again." 

"Whatever, it's late good night guys," Xiao said, heading upstairs to his room.

"I'm gonna go to sleep too. Night guys," Wei said and followed him up the stairs.

"Why'd you come into my home? Isn't my house the same as the rest?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" The vintage dressed girl shouted at Wei. Wei jolted up and looked at the time of his clock. 3:56 AM it blinked. He looked at the window where the moon shone brightly, opposed to the dark sky hours before. 

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND LEAVE US ALONE!!! A note by the open window read. Wei started shivering at the note. 

He looked out the window and met the eyes of the girl and the strange man from the portrait over the fireplace.

 


FOR: LOVEKILLER_TSUNA

I TOTALLY REGRET WRITING THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I AM CURRENTLY HIDING UNDER MY COVERS AND AVOIDING MY WINDOW. SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE I'VE SCARED. THANKS FOR READING!

LOTS OF LOVE ❤