Sunyoul | When you like the cute him more

UP10TION Oneshots {Open}

It had been about three weeks after you've last seen your boyfriend, Sunyoul, and he's finally available today. You both decided to stay home and watch a couple of movies together.

"Y/N open up!" Sunyoul knocked on the door and rang to doorbell repeatedly to annoy you. You rolled your eyes and opened the door to make him stop. You caught him with his hand mid air to knock on your door and another hand on the doorbell. Sunyoul nodded sheepishly and you gave him a fake angry look. He came in without asking to and gave you a big hug.

"Hey I didn't let you in yet! You could be an intruder!" You yelled jokingly. Sunyoul broke the hug to give you a peck on your nose. 

"Would an intruder be this cute?" He smirked. You slapped his chest playfully and closed the front door so mosquitoes wouldn't get in. Sunyoul hopped on the couch and took the remote. "What movie do you want to watch?"

You looked at the selections on Netflix. "You're the one with the remote always," you said. Sunyoul smiled giddily and played Focus. He patted the empty spot next to him in the couch for you to sit.

Halfway through the movie, you were hungry and defied to go to the kitchen to go get something to eat. You felt a pair of arms s around your waist while you were looking in the refrigerator. You felt Sunyoul pepper your neck with kisses, and honestly, it tickled.

"Youl, stop. I'm hungry," you pouted. Sunyoul buried his face into you neck and smiled. 

"I thought I was suppose to make you thirsty," Sunyoul flirted seductively, while rocking you two back and forth. The atmosphere changed from playful to lust. Sunyoul started the kiss your neck again, this time nipping your earlobe from time to time. You tried to push him off to eat your orange, but he has a steel grip on you. This time, he turned you around so he could kiss you cheeks. 

"Can I eat my orange first?" You asked. Sunyoul pretended to not hear you and lifted you up, so he could be at eye level with you.

"Why don't we continue this in the bedroom?" Sunyoul asked. You pushed him off and crossed your arms. He looked confused, "What?"

"Why are you acting like this?" You asked.

"Like what?" He questioned. He hopped onto the counter to sit.

"Like- seductive."

Sunyoul got off the counter and leaned closer to you. "Isn't this what you like?" He leaned closer until you could smell his new cologne. 

You shook your head. "I like the cute you better. If you're here to get in my pants, then leave." You pointed at him to leave. Sunyoul looked at you shocked, but he smiled brightly and gave you a hug while jumping up and down.

"Phew. I thought you wanted to get on the next level, but thank god you didn't," Sunyoul explained. You giggled and slapped him playfully. He looked at you with his eye smile and began to tickle you. 

"Seon Ye In! Don't you dare!" You yelled and ran away from him. Sunyoul laughed and began chasing after you.

"Got you!" He yelled when he found you hiding behind a plant. You shrieked and tried to run away, but Sunyoul already put his arms around your waist. "You seem pale, you might need some Vitamin Me."

"Don't you dare start with the corny jokes," you warned cutely. 

Sunyoul wrinkled his nose. "Did you just fart?" He smiled again. "Because you blew me away." You rolled your eyed. Oh what did you do to deserve Sunyoul? You thought. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Everything.

 


 

For:  SerinChan

Thanks for reading the first chapter! The next one will be up shortly! Thank you for reading this! ^^