Truth or Dare.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

Both groups together with their members went to the nearest noerebang there. OF COURSE, everything went smoothly. They sang and dance crazily. It's the great time to unwind they think.
 
Victoria then found a particular song.
 
"Amber! This is it! Where is the Love! Sing this for me please? I loved our performance singing this song. And you'll do it with Key!" Victoria grinned at Amber.
 
"Vic unnie!" Amber hesitated.
 
But then Key stands up and holds the mic. "No problem, we'll do it since we're the rappers. Wanna join Minho? Since you're not there on our performance." 
 
"Nah hyung, it's your song with Amber. I'll join in the other parts. Start!" On Minho's cue, the song starts. Everyone joined it, while the rappers, Key and Amber seem to enjoy the song now.
 
Then suddenly, he saw Krystal went out of the room because she got a phone call. 
Oh, really. Maybe that's Taecyeon. Why am i like this? Minho followed her outside discreetly.
 
(Krystal's POV)
 
Oh, it's Taecyeon oppa again. Aish, really wrong timing call.
 
KRYSTAL: Oh, oppa! Why'd did you call?
TAECYEON: I said that we'll meet right? Where are you now?
KRYSTAL: Hmm, i'm with noerebang with my members.
TAECYEON: I seeee, that'll explain the loudness of sounds in the background. Soooo?
KRYSTAL: Sooo?
TAECYEON: Hmm, let me guess, you're with your Romeo that you don't want to meet up with me? Right?
 
Krystal then decided to go outside of the noerebang room.
 
KRYSTAL: Yaaah oppa! I said don't tease me! She said while stomping her feet.
TAECYEON: Alright alright. But you promised me you'll help me!
KRYSTAL: I already did. Kekeke!
TAECYEON: How how how?
KRYSTAL: Hmmmm.....
TAECYEON: Soojung-ah! Spill the beans now! Don't make me too excited!
KRYSTAL: Let's meet up tomorrow lunch at (place.zzzzz) Wear disguises huh? But well yeah, it's not really a crowded place. So that'll help. What ya think?
TAECYEON: Alright! See you tomorrow. And thank youuu Soojung-ah! 
KRYSTAL: No problem. Kuno! (hanging up)
 
"Ah really, Taecyeon oppa will be surprised tomorrow." Krystal murmured to herself.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Krystal then went back to the noerebang room. 
 
"Let's play truth or dare!" Key announced to everybody.
 
"Yah so childish!" Krystal said upon entering the room.
 
The others are still looking at the door even when she sat down.
 
"Where's Minho-ah?" Jonghyun asked her.
 
Krystal was confused. "Huh? He's not with me. I received a call, that's why I went out." she explained.
 
"Oh really? I thought Minho followed you when you went out. Oh well, let's play!" Key excitedly moved the couch and the table at the center. Everyone looks like they wanted to play. Ahh, i don't want to be such a killjoy. I have no choice.
 
She looked around the room. Minho oppa is really not here. Where did he go?
 
The game started. Onew oppa was the first to spin the bottle. All of them are anxiously waiting... ah it stopped! 
 
"Ohhhh! Lunaaaa!" everyone shouted as the top of the bottle pointed towards Luna while Luna's looking shocked.
 
"Oh? Otteuke?" Luna fanned herself using her hands.
 
"So, truth or dare?" Onew asked her.
 
"Dare!" Luna looked at her. Unnie hwaiting! She mouthed at Luna.
 
Onew instructed her to dance "Ring Ding Dong" while singing "Calling You Out" soundtrack of Cinderella's sister.
 
The strong voiced and good dancer Luna made it well. 
 
"Well, the first attempt of dare was good! Now Luna spin it!"
Oh, please please don't turn it to me!
 
Then the door suddenly opened, Minho arrived.
 
"Minho-yah! Where did you go? C'mon and join us now!" Victoria said to him.
 
Minho didn't answer. He just sat there, infront of her. 
 
"Now let's seeee! Amber! You're up! Sooo truth or dare?" Luna's smiling to Amber.
 
"Truth, hmm i guess is much easier." Amber answered.
 
"WHOA, she's really cool, neh?" Taemin commented.
 
"Okaaay!" Luna's energy is always never down.
 
"Sooo, among all the SHINee members, who do you like most? And why?" Everyone is eyeing Amber now.
 
"What's this?! Luna-yaaah!" Amber again, hesitated.
 
"Answer now! You said it was MUCH EASIER!" Sulli's now determined to let Amber answer.
 
"Arasso arasso! Well, for me it's.... " She pointed her fingers at Key.
 
"What?"
 
"REALLY?!" 
 
"YOU!"
 
They heard different reactions. It seems like Sulli was the only one who knew that Amber liked Key.
 
"Ommo ommo! Yah Amber unnie it's not fair! Why didn't you tell us!?" Krystal complained at Amber.
 
Everyone looked now at Key who's feeling awkward. Maybe because it was really unexpected.
 
"Amber unnie! You still haven't finished the question. WHY?" Luna interrupts.
 
"Hmm, well.. uhh.. 'Coz we're both rappers? hahah" Amber answered fast.
 
"Whoooo, what about our Minho? He's also a rapper, right?" Jonghyun teasingly asked Amber.
 
SILENCE....
 
Amber crossed her arms and said, "Simply because he's Krystal's!" 
 
Krystal and Minho suddenly blushed.
 
"Ohhh, they're both blushing! Minstal Minstal Minstal!" everyone chanted.
 
"Hey hey stop it! Let's continue the game!" Luna to her rescue.
 
Thank you unnie!
 
"Alright, i'll spin the bottle now!"
 
And to everyone's surprise, the bottle pointed at Minho, who's sitting quietly.
 
"Alright! Minstal minstal minstal!" Everyone chanted again.
 
"So truth or dare?" Amber said in English.
 
"Dare." Minho answered laconicly.
 
 
A/N: What you guys think? Can you picture what happened? :)) Kekeke. Will update sooooon! :D
And also, i've bolded the conversation because they're too many conversations in here. :D Hope that helps! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)