Friend?

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

A/N: I'm really sleepy right now, so forgive me if I lack ideas in this one. I'm so engrossed watching the Adam Couple on WGM. Kekeke! That's why somehow, I wanted to continue on this chapter. :))
 
(Krystal's POV)
 
Ommo! Minho oppa texted me! This is so unexpected for me! What really happened that caused him to be all kind like that? Soooo curious! 
 
She then decided to reply. But a few minutes have passed, she's still holding to her phone because she's doesn't know what to reply. Then suddenly, her phone beeped again. Who is it? Minho oppa again?
 
Krystaaaaaal!~~~ I heard you already came back from Jeju.
Hope to see you sooon! Rest rest rest! Alright?
I misssss yoouu! Kekekeke!~~
 
Junho
 
She just laughed at that moment. Oh, I have to reply at Minho oppa first!
 
Of course I have it. Why would I erase it? Kekeke!
Be home safe too! See you soon!
 
Soojung
 
There, sent! Junho oppa is next.
 
Ohh, oppa really! Kekeke! I'm now with my members at the van.
See you soon! Tell Taecyeon oppa to take care of my beloved Jessica unnie alright?
 
Krystal
 
"Oooohhh! I bet Soojung is really happy!" Her Luna unnie is teasing her. At that instant her cheeks turns red.
 
"Unnie! She's blushing! Dugeun duguen duguen! (heartbeat sound in Korea) Soojung-ah! You!" Sulli said exaggeratingly.
 
Krystal hugged her Victoria-omma. "Omma! Otteuke? I think i'm really falling for Minho oppa." She said sincerely.
 
"Soojung-ah, you're still young. Don't make yourself so confused over a guy. Okay? Now, stop with that mushy talking. Let's rest for now." Victoria said slowly but with composure.
 
"NE!" The other members answered in chorus.
 
"Manager-oppa, do we have already a schedule this week?" Amber asked their manager who's driving the van.
 
"Actually, you only have two days to rest, FULLY REST. Because the next days, your schedule will be hectic." Their manager said.
 
Everyone is shocked.
 
"OH?! Really? For what reason oppa?" Krystal asked in frustration. "I thought we can rest in at least a week."
 
"The SMent already gave you a time to rest, right? So no complaining now." The manager said firmly.
 
"Ohhhh!" The other expressed their disappointment.
 
"But what's in our schedule?" Victoria asked.
 
"Of course, Victoria have the We Got Married filming. The rest of the plans, you'll know it after 2 days. So rest with no worries for now. Alright?"
 
"NE!" They answered in chorus again.
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
After 2 days, Victoria cooked for breakfast for the other members. Since Krystal is not staying with them at the dorm, she hurried quickly when they heard that their Vic-omma had a fight with her husband, Nichkhun. 
 
"Omma! What happened?" The concerned maknae, Krystal, asked at the instant she came.
 
"They had a fight! I think it was a huge fight." Amber answered.
 
At that moment, their Vic-omma is still not talking with them. Obvious from the sadness she's feeling.
 
"Why why?" Krystal asked again.
 
Luna whispered to her ear. "She turned off her phone and called our manager oppa to postpone the filming for We Got Married."
 
Krystal was shocked. The members didn't think that the two will be so attached to each other just by being in that program.
 
"What will we do now SooJung-ah? Vic-omma is really sad." Luna asked.
 
Krystal thinks for a second. "But why did they fought about?" 
 
"Onew oppa! I think Nichkhun-appa is jealous. He saw the pictures we took." Their Sulli answered.
 
"Oh really? Oh! This can't be happening!" Krystal and the members are frustrated.
 
At that moment, her phone suddenly rings. It's Junho from 2PM. She silently walks out the dorm to talk to him, so that she can't disturb her Vic-omma if she heard him talking to a 2PM member.
 
"Oh oppa? Why did you call?" Krystal asks.
 
"Krystal! Did you already heard? Hyung and Vic noona fought?" She can sense the concern in his voice. Oh, right timing! 
 
"Yes oppa! What is it? Is there a problem?" Krystal heard the noisy background. Probably oppa is still in the 2PM's dorm. 
 
"Khun hyung is really angry right now! He's drinking! Otteuke Soojung-ah? He's not himself right now. It seems like he's another person! It's the first time i'm seeing him like this." Junho oppa said panicking.
 
"Oh I have an idea! Can you fetch me at our dorm? I'll go there." Krystal said to the other line.
 
"Arasso. Wait for me, alright?" 
 
"Ne!" She hangs up the phone and came back to the room.
 
She called her Luna unnie.
 
"Unnie, Junho oppa called and said that Khun-appa is really mad and is drinking!" Krystal said to Luna.
 
Luna was shocked to hear it. "Ommo! Otteuke otteuke?! I'm really feeling bad since we can't do anything for them. Speaking of which, we don't have enough experience. Aigooo!" Luna said exasperated.
 
"Unnie, I have a plan." Krystal said.
 
"What? How?" Luna asked curiously.
 
Krystal just smiled at her. "Yaaah! What is it? You're making me curious?" Luna said again.
 
"Just make sure that omma will go to the filming of We Got Married tomorrow. Alright? Annyeong unnie!" Krystal walks out of the room quickly.
 
A/N: The continuation of KhunToria.... will be at another story! :))) Just a sharing an intro to that. :D Sorry for the interruption. I'll go back to the Minstal story now!
 
 
The hours went faster when she's planning together with the members of 2PM. Luckily, they are really easy to get along. It's just a bonus that she's already close with Taecyeon and Junho oppa.
 
"Thank you Krystal! Hope our plan works!" Junho said to her. 
 
They are on Nichkhun's car right now, and Junho just took her at the MBC, Krystal will have a live radio performance together with SHINee.
 
"Sure thing oppa, anything for my omma! Thank you also for taking care of me and not letting me feel awkward towards the other members." Krystal said sincerely.
 
"Do you want to grab a snack right now? It's afternoon now." Junho asked.
 
"Oh, don't bother oppa. I'll eat together with my unnies. I'll go now, thank you again!" She was going to open the door.
 
"Don't! I'll open it for you." Junho stopped her and she obliged.
 
"Thank you oppa. Drive safely!" Krystal waved at him.
 
When she was nearing towards the studio where they are supposed to go, she saw Minho with his back leaning towards the wall. Is he waiting for me? But why?
 
"You're late. You already heard?" Minho asked her in a cold tone.
 
Krystal was dazed. Why is he like that again? "Heard about what?" 
 
"We're going to have a song, the two of us." He emphasizes the word TWO.
 
"OH? Really? Wooooow! Where did you heard that? I'm glad!" Krystal can't hide her happiness. It was like a dream come true. She always wanted to perform something together with Minho.
 
"Good to hear that. Where did you come from? All of your members are here. You're the only one who came late." Minho oppa walks towards her.
 
"Uhm, I just settled something. I came from 2-uhmm.. my friend's home." Ommo! I can't say that I came from 2PM's dorm. It might start articles, I can't trouble them.
 
"I see." Minho answered shortly. "Let's go inside now and practice before it start."
 
"Alright oppa." Krystal answered sweetly.
 
------------------------------------
 
(Minho's POV)
 
Before we went to MBC, Jonghyun hyung said that Luna said that Krystal is not with them.
 
"Where did she go?" Minho asked.
 
"I don't know. Luna said that it seems she's planning something." Jonghyun whispered "Vic-noona and Nichkhun-ssi seemed to have a fight. Don't tell Onew hyung." 
 
"I understand." He just answered. Where did SooJung went?
 
Minho is at the lobby of the MBC station. He just received a phone call from Yuri noona. They're really have gotten much closer now. Thanks to the vacation at Jeju. 
 
"Listen to our radio performance, huh noona?" Minho said to Yuri.
 
"Of course I will! I'll listen together with my members. Hwaiting!" Yuri encourages her.
 
"Thank you noona!" He said joyfully.
 
"Ah, right! Minho-yah, are you free next week? I want to watch a movie. Can you come with me?" Yuri asked him.
 
"I'll check my schedule later. I'll inform you later. Will hang up for now. Bye noona! Take care!" Minho said.
 
He hangs up the phone but then, when he glanced at the other side of the street, he noticed someone familliar. Oh, it's Junho? He's driving now? Wow.
 
Minho, slowly walks nearer to where the car is. Who's with him? This guy is dating now huh. Let's see. But then he was stunned when he saw that Krystal is coming out of the car and Junho's playing gentleman. He suddenly felt strange. Junho... he really likes Krystal? Ah nevermind. Krystal likes me. She can't possible like Junho at the same time, right? 
 
He carefully observe what will they do next, fortunately, Krystal just waived goodbye at him. He hurriedly went upstairs to wait for her.
 
What?! A friend's house?! SO YOU WENT TO THEIR DORM?! Minho thought ragely. He's really not expecting that. How can a girl come to a house full of guys?
 
"Ah, so irritating!" He mumbles to himself while they're entering the studio.
 
"What is it oppa?" Krystal asked her suddenly.
 
"Oh, nothing." Minho answred plainly.
 
 
A/N: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE my dear readers! :)