A visit to f(x)'s dorm.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

 
MINHO: By the way, you're really good at the high jump! Sorry I was the one who wasn't able to keep 
 
up with you.
KRYSTAL: It's okay, no worries! I've got to go now oppa, see you at the studio next rehearsal.
MINHO: Uh-huh, Jonghyun hyung said we'll come visit f(x)'s dorm this week. I heard that Key hyung 
 
informed Sulli. 
KRYSTAL: Really? Arassoyeo, annyeong oppa!
MINHO: Annyeong! Challga! (take care)
 
BACK TO THE DORM
 
Krystal went back to the f(x)'s dorm. She went to the bedroom to whom she shares with Luna and 
upon entering, Luna excitedly hugs her.
 
LUNA: Krysssss! Congratulationsss! I heard that you've actually won! I'm happppy for you!
KRYSTAL: Thank you unnie! I'm just lucky that I was paired with Minho oppa.
LUNA: Uhh-huh, why are you blushing? You like him?
 
Krystal tapped Luna's shoulders and turn back at her. 
 
LUNA: Ohh, guiltyyyy! Spill the beans Krys!
KRYSTAL: No i don't! And where did you get that idea? Unnie!!!!
 
Luna held Krystals arms and talks to her face to face. Krystal can't look Luna straight in the eyes when she's like interrogating her.
 
KRYSTAL: Unnie! It's uncomfortable. Waaah stop looking at me like that!
LUNA: Hmm, now that i think of it, you and Minho aren't really close. I mean, when SHINee and f(x) 
are together, you are being awkward around him. I guess whyyyyy. Hmmm? 
KRYSTAL: Uhmmm.....
LUNA: Don't hide it from me. You know that our friendship is special right? Now whaaaat? I'm excited to hear it!
 
Krystal stands up and looks at the door and locks it making sure that this will be for Luna unnie's ears only. She then talks about it with Luna, whispering.
 
KRYSTAL: I guess, I like him? I'm not sure, but it started during my appearance in their Juliette MV. I just feel uncomfortable whenever he looks at me or just whenever he's around. Argh! I hate myself being like this.
LUNA: Ohhhh.. so that's the story? My god, it's like long ago and you didn't even bother to share it? Haha but lem'me tell you this, don't be discouraged huh? I think MinHo's really friendly, TO ALL 
GIRLS. I mean, he knows he's famous to all girls that's why you can't misinterpret his actions.
 
Krystal nodded pouting her lips.
 
KRYSTAL: Arasso unnie, but remember, it's a secret!
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
The day when the SHINee members visiting the f(x)'s dorm comes. Victoria and Sulli wakes up early to prepare and clean. Key and Sulli are really close because they are the first ones to get to know each other between the members. The SHINee came together and they hangout in the living room while waiting for breakfast.
 
SULLI: Key oppa, what time wil you go back?
KEY: Aigoo, we just came and then you wanted us to go back already?
SULLI: Aiisssh, that's not what I mean! Tskk.
KEY: By the way, where's Krystal? I wanted to congratulate her, Minho and her were great in the 
Dream Team couple episode.
TAEMIN: Yea i heard it too! Taemin suddenly butts in the conversation.
ONEW: Yah! Taemin really likes to into conversations! Or is it just because? Onew winks at Taemin.
 
Taemin suddenly throws a pillows on Onew's face.
TAEMIN: Hyung! Shut up! 
 
VICTORIA: Guys, breakfast is ready! Dig in!
MINHO: Wait, Krystal is not yet here, is she joining us? 
LUNA: Oh, I forgot to wake her up. I let her sleep more because I think she's exhausted from yesterday. Oppa, can you help me wake her up? 
 
Oh, it's an oppurtunity. You should thank me one day Krys. Luna thought.
 
LUNA: it's the 2nd room upstairs. Thank you oppa!
ONEW: Yah guys, it's the Romeo-Juliette love team! Should we help them get together?
MINHO: Shut up hyung! 
VICTORIA: Minho-ya, just wake her up huh? Victoria said grinning.
 
A/N: Sorry guys, I wasn't able to update yesterday, i've been doing a project on animation and it's killing me. :| Please subscribe and comment! See you at the next chapter!