Wake up, Sleepyhead.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

Minho go straightly to the room upstairs where Luna instructed her to go. When he was about to open the door knob, well he didn't even bother to knock because they said that Krystal is still sleeping, he noticed that door is opened already and then came in.
 
"Yah, it's time to wake up sleepyhead! Time for breakfast!" Minho shouted in a half-loud voice, still a bit uneasy.
 
Krystal stretched her arms and sat. "Luna unnie? I'm still slee-----" Then Krystal went back to sleep again. 
 
"Ah, really! It's hard to wake her up." Let's see if she still have the nerve to sleep.
 
Minho walks towards Krystal's bed silently. He sits behind her and then tickled her waist. Krystal was surprised but she suddenly hits his neck using her hand. Minho didn't expected that, he was not ready for that attack causing him to fall.
 
"M-min-minho oppa? Are you alright?" Krystal uttered the words softly.
 
They were in a pretty awkward position. Krystal was still laying on her bed while Minho is on top of her, caused by her attack, he fell right beside her neck. Now, their cheeks were touching each other.
 
(Krystal's POV)
 
Oh my! What-what to do?! 
 
"Yah! Minho oppa? Are you okay?"
 
She can't move because she felt her chest was also touching his now. Ah, nevermind!
 
She puts her hand between their chest and then pushed him for them to have space.
 
"Oppa! Mianhe! Chongmal chongmal mianhe!" To her dismay, Minho just stands up and acted like nothing happened.
 
"It's time for breakfast. You little, aish! Don't tell them what happened, understand? Or else!" Minho stopped.
 
She was anxiously waiting for the next sentence.
 
"Nevermind, wash up and go down. Quickly!" He leaves the room quickly.
 
Aigoo! I just made Minho oppa angry. Otteuke? Otteuke? Ah! Nevermind!
 
------------------------------------------
 
Everyone ate happily with chitchats and laughters all around. Both groups seem to be at ease with each other especially Sulli and Luna, since they are both easy to get along with.
 
"Hey guys! Before we leave, I just remembered, we haven't exchanged numbers." Onew announced to everyone.
"Yes he's right. Since we are getting along well now, I guess, we should." Victoria said.
 
Everyone roam around the living room and exchanged numbers. When it's Minho and Krystal's turn, the others tease them endlessly.
 
"Oppa, about what happened earlier..." Krystal said while entering her number to Minho's phone.
"Forget it. Nothing happened, alright?" Minho arrogantly said to her.
"It's just, i'm sorry." Krystal said and turned around, for him not having a chance to answer.
 
 
A/N: It's almost 4am, but since I promised to update soon, it's here. :) Happy Halloween guys! Oh, and i'm supposed to post it already but blame my connection. Ugh! Well, enjoy!