Beach heat!

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

A/N: OMG, i think i'm really inspired today! Well, i've been thinking that my classes will ALREADY 
resume tomorrow so i think i'll be too busy updating this. :)) So, enjoy while i'm still on my writings block. :))
 
SHINee members went together at the beach but Minho's was stunned when he saw Victoria noona 
coming towards them.
 
MINHO: Why's noona here?
KEY: Oh, didn't Onew hyung told you? Vic noona and him planned it yesterday. They are really getting along well, i think something's up. Key tapped Minho's shoulders and go to where Sulli is.
 
Aish, are glued to them forever? Minho kept think by himself.
 
KRYSTAL: Minho oppa!
 
Minho can't move for a second when he heard this familliar voice. It's the one thing he's been afraid 
of. He didn't know how to act now whenever Krystal is around. 
 
WHY? What the heck is the problem? Isn't being with girls your specialty? Act normal!
 
MINHO: Oh hey.
KRYSTAL: Are you still angry? Krystal lips pouted.
 
Aigoo, this girl is really getting on my nerves!
 
KRYSTAL: Oppa, i'm really so---
MINHO: It's okay, forget it. Just forget it Minho and act normal. It's for the best.
KRYSTAL: Yey! Let's join them now. Don't frown oppa.
 
It seems like Krystal's energy boosts up.
 
Why does she looks so happy? So, Taecyeon really makes her happy, huh?
 
Both SHINee and f(x)'s members are really enjoying now. Together with Sulli's gags, Victoria and 
Key's aegyo. 
 
KEY: Oh, i'm sooooo happy that all of us compliment each others well. Right Sulli?
SULLI: You're right oppa!
AMBER: Sull, come here!
SULLI: Why unnie?
AMBER: Yah, i told you to help me get along with Key! You're owning him! Amber pulls Sulli's hair 
playfully.
SULLI: Arasss! Arassoo unnie! Let's go back.
 
When they got back, Amber showed a thumbs up sign to Taemin and Taemin grinned back at her.
 
SULLI: Key oppa, i'lll be right back huh? I'll just swim for just a minute. You want to go to?
KEY: No, i'll be soooo tan if i go back there. 
SULLI: Oh, i understand. Hey Amber unnie! Accompany Key oppa! So that he'll have someone to talk to. Sulli winked at Amber.
AMBER: Yah Taemin-ah! Join Sulli, i know you wanted to take a dip. 
SULLI: Hey Taemin, where's Jonghyun oppa and Luna unnie?
TAEMIN: You know that two is inseprable, i guess they took a stroll.
 
Meanwhile, while everybody is enjoying, Minho noticed that Krystal is missing. He stands up and decided to find Krystal.
 
And why in the world are you doing that? It's just... i'm curious!
 
"Yes, i'm at the beach now together with the other members and SHINee members." 
 
Minho followed the voice and then saw Krystal at the back of a tree, talking to someone at the phone.
 
"Yah, oppa! Don't tease me! Haha you know i support you. Huh? Okay, i'll meet you there later. See you!" 
 
Krystal hangs up and shocked when he saw Minho is behind her.
 
KRYSTAL: Oh Minho oppa! Why are you here?
MINHO: I'm just taking a stroll, who're you talking to?
KRYSTAL: Ah, just someone.
 
SOMEONE huh? 
 
KRYSTAL: Oppa, let me come with you! Kekeke! Krystal smiled showing her perfect set of teeth.
 
Minho was taken aback when he saw that angelic smile. This girl is really something.
 
MINHO: Alright.
KRYSTAL: Onew oppa said that you're with SNSD yesterday?
MINHO: Yup, why?
KRYSTAL: Uhmm.. nothing. Did you talk with my sister?
MINHO: Yes, i talked to all of them yesterday.
KRYSTAL: Did she mentioned me?
MINHO: Why? Is there something worth mentioning?
 
Minho stopped from walking and looked at Krystal. Oh, she's blushing. Maybe Sica noona is not kidding.
 
KRYSTAL: Uh,hmm.. i just asked. Well you know, Jessica unnie is very talkative. Kekeke!
 
Krystal walks continuously trying to avoid Minho's eyes. When Minho suddenly holds her arms and in just a blink of an eye, they're now facing each other.
 
MINHO: She just said that you like me, what to do? I like Yuri noona, you know that right?