Stupid Cupid.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

 
"Ommo ommo! He confidently said dare!" Victoria was really surprised.
 
Onew bragged. "That's our competitive Minho. Huwaaah! It's really Minho, right members?" 
 
The other members agreed.
 
"Aren't you scared of what I will dare you Minho oppa?" Amber is asking the competitive Minho.
 
Minho shrugged his shoulders and smiled at them. "Anything! Alright, shoot!" 
 
"Here it goes...." Amber smiled naughtily, like the one she'd be saying is definitely naughty.
 
Everyone was anticipating.
 
"What what?" Sulli can't hide her excitement.
 
Victoria eyed Amber. "Amber, Krystal is still a minor. No super naughty dare!" then Victoria laughs.
 
"What would it be, of course you'll be performing something SPECIAL for our Krystal!" Amber instructed.
 
The others look disappointed. "Ohh? That's it?!" 
 
"I'm not yet finished guys. BUT, if we aren't satisfied in your performance, you'll have to piggyback Krystal."
 
"Now that's truly a dare!" Key commented while doing a thumbs up at Amber.
 
"Ohh, what am i gonna do?" Minho looking confused asked for help at his Onew hyung. But thanks to his hyung who is busy talking to Victoria noona.
 
"Taemin-ah, suggestion?" Then Taemin mouthed, Juliette, what else!?
 
Oh, he's got a point. Minho thought about it. It can be their theme song. It was the reason for their first meeting.
 
Minho stands up and decided to perform their song, Juliette. He then walked towards where Krystal is and stretched out his arms. "It's for you, my Juliette." On the cue, he started performing.
 
Krystal's face turns red. She fans herself using her hands unconsciously. She felt uncomfortable because during Minho's performance, there are times where he's making eye contacts to her.
 
When Minho finished dancing, everyone clapped. Looks like he's safe from the punishment.
 
Then it's Minho's turn to spin the bottle now. 
 
"Oh! It's Soojung-ah!" Taemin shouted.
 
"Truth or dare?" Minho asked her.
 
Ommo! What will Minho oppa ask if i chose truth? And if dare? Huwaaah! Help me unnies! Krystal cried in silence. She doesn't want to be humiliated infront of Minho oppa.
 
Her unnies are giving a signal for her to choose truth. Truth? Aigoo! I'm not confident with that! She thought.
 
"Soojung-ah, we're waiting." Minho said to her. 
 
"Aigoo! He called her Soojung!" Taemin commented.
 
"Hmm, i choose truth." 
 
Ohhh.. she wants to play safe. But wait, what will i ask her? Minho's thinking hardly. 
 
"When was your first kiss?"  
 
"Ohhhhh! She's blushing!" 
 
"Why why why? Do you plan to kiss her?"
 
Minho heard the others' reaction, but he didn't want to react to those. He wanted to hear Krystal's answer. Krystal hid her face using her hands. Seems like she's really embarassed. Did I go over the top? 
 
"Uhmmm.. to-t-today." Krystal answered while bowing her head. Oh my god! It's so embarassing!
 
Minho's looks flustered. ! So does that mean that it's me? I mean, it was yesterday that she was with Taecyeon. And and and! It's impossible!
 
"Soojung, you spin the bottle now." Minho just said to her to stop them asking her.
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
(Minho's POV)
 
The next morning, Minho get up early because Yuri invited him to lunch. 
 
Taemin . "You're just with her the other day, ohhh. You just can't get enough with each other!" he said while jumping cutely.
 
Minho can't really stand Taemin. Yea, he's the maknae but still he's rather waaaaaay cuteeeer than all of the members. He's really the one that makes our mood lighten up whenever we are feeling out of the blue.
 
"Maybe? Kekeke. I'm just really glad that Yuri noona gives me time to express my feelings towards her." Minho said to Taemin, a bit seriously.
 
"But what about SooJung? It's just really scripted? I mean, infront of the camera? I think she really likes you, you know." Taemin sat infront of him while asking.
 
Minho was speechless. Ugh! That girl is really showy. 
"Uhm, no comment? She's really young and innocent. I want someone who'll take care of me, like a noona." 
 
"I see, so you're okay if Soojung entertains other guy? You know Junho hyung from 2pm? He really likes her and they've been exchanging emails everyday." 
 
Minho suddenly frozed. He didn't think that other man would have fallen for that girl's charms. He then realized that during the Dream Team, Junho chose Krystal and is really disappointed that he took her away from him.
 
(end of Minho's POV)
 
----------------------------------------------
 
"Oh! I'm late! Taecyeon oppa will be waiting for me again!" Krystal unconsciously said.
 
Luna was fixing her hair while she looked at Krystal. "You know, you and Taecyeon oppa are some kind of cupids from somewhere."
 
Krystal laughed and throw a pillow at Luna's back.
 
"Yah! How dare you do that to your unnie!" Luna acted like she was angry and when Krystal turns around, she then throw a pillow at her as a payback.
 
"Well, it's just the way it goes. Taecyeon oppa really likes Jessica unnie. But unnie seems to be not interested with him. Sooo, Taecyeon oppa and me are on the same boat." Krystal paused. "That's why i feel comfortable with him."
 
"I get you Soojung. You know, you liking Minho oppa is okay, but you shouldn't allow him to be the center of your world. I heard from Jonghyun oppa that he and Yuri noona will have a lunch date today." Luna's talking really slowly, hoping that it wouldn't hurt Krystal much.
 
"Ohh.." Krystal managed to say. "Uhm, i gotta go now unnie. I still have some cupid things to do! Annyeong!"
--------------------------------------------
 
Krystal arrived at the meeting place where she'll be meeting Taecyeon. But then as she was walking fastly, she bumped into someone. Oh my! I hope this person wouldn't recognize me. She was wearing a cap, nerdy glasses which she borrowed from her Vic-omma and wore a simple top and denim shorts.
 
"Oh! I'm sorry.. Soojung?!" 
 
She raised her head to the one who she bumped with. "Minho oppa! What're you doing here?"
Oh, maybe this is where he'll meet with Yuri unnie. Wrong timing! Uh!
 
"I have a date. With Yuri noona." Minho emphasized the word DATE.
"And you??"
 
"I'm meeting with someone. Got to go now oppa, i'm really late. Enjoy your date!" Krystal said and run away to hide the tears that lingering on her eyes. Don't cry Soojung! Don't cry! 
 
Krystal first went to the washroom to check her makeup.
 
"Oppa! I'm really sorry i'm late!" Krystal did her aegyo to Taecyeon. It's just the only way to release it's frowning face.
 
"Okay, i'll forgive you. But what now? What's your plan?" Taecyeon said to her impatiently.
 
"Hmm, first we should leave here. I'm having a bad vibes on this place." Krystal answered.
 
Taecyeon looked at her. "I think I know why, i saw Yuri a while ago. Is she meeting with YOUR Minho?" 
 
Krystal face turns red. "OPPA! Stop teasing me! C'mon let's go!"
--------------------------------------------
 
(Minho's POV)
 
He really chose this place to see Soojung meeting with Taecyeon. Is it too obvious? He reasoned to himself that he just want to know what's the real score between them.
 
"Minho! Here!" Yuri called him.
 
"Hi noona! Am i late?" Minho smiled sweetly.
 
"No, i just came here. I already ordered drinks. You pick out what we'll eat. Remember, i'm on diet. No meat." Yuri noona said to him.
 
But then, he saw those two, Soojung and Taecyeon went outside. Really! What's going on?!
It seems that Yuri noona saw what he's gazing at.
 
"Ah those two are really quite cupids you know." Yuri said to him while drinking.
 
"Why?" He curiously asked.
 
"Hmm, you know, Krystal is helping Taecyeon with our Jessica. He really likes Jessica. It's been months that he's trying to contact her. But Jessica is feeling a little guilty because our Yoona likes Taecyeon. Ahhh! So complicated. Let's just not talk about that."
 
Minho felt a little weird. He felt a sign of relief. Why?! 
 
 
A/N: I didn't attend my class today. KEKEKE! That's why i have a chance to update! Hope you'll know now what Taecyeon's role now here. :) And i'm adding a new character, in Junho (2pm). COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE readers!