I must be crazy!

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

Oh my God! This can't happen again! Krystal cried in her thoughts. What should I do? She mustered up all her courage and ran away. She ran inside their building's apartment and entered the fire exit stairs.
 
She stayed there for a while to think about what just had happen there.
 
Meanwhile, Minho is still stuck at the entrance of the building. He's still confused. Is the kiss accidental or did I really turned my head to kiss her? What is what Choi Minho?! He's still stuck at what happened between them. He can still feel Krystal's bare body next to him whenever they're together. It's hard controlling himself, and of course it's much harder when they're together with both groups.
 
He tried to find Krystal inside the building but there is no sign of her. He decided to call her when he heard Krystal's ringing tone nearby, she's still not answering the call. Minho tried to trace where that sound is coming from. He then found where is it, at the fire exit stairs.
 
You're caught SooJung-ah! What's she thinking about hiding there? Think I won't chase after her? But did he just chase after her now? Oh! It doesn't matter anymore! He leaned on the door and tried to call Krystal again. Why do I find this amusing? Oh Soojung-ah, you never failed to amuse me! Minho automatically smiled at the thought.
 
Krystal finally answered after several attempts of calling her.
 
"Soojung-ah.." Minho said to her.
 
Krystal cleared before answering back. "Uhm- yes oppa?" 
 
"Where are you?" Minho asked.
 
"I-i'm alre- uhm.. already inside my room. Why?" Krystal lied. I can't face him right now. We're just getting along well a while ago and this happened again. Ommo!~
 
"Let's talk." The man of few words, Minho, said. 
 
Krystal didn't expect Minho to said that out of the blue. She didn't know how to answer.
 
"What now, Soojung-ah? I'm still downstairs...i'm waiting for you." Minho said in a tone of teasing her.
 
"Uhm...oppa..I need to sleep now..Let's ta---" Krystal didn't finish what she's supposed to say when the door of the fire exit suddenly opens. She saw Minho looking at her with a smirk on his face.
 
"I must be crazy!" Minho walked towards her with speed and pushed Krystal against the wall, holding both of wrists. Krystal's phone fell on the floor at that instant. 
 
Minho's lips crashed into hers, not allowing her to say anything, pressing their lips together as his tongue darted out, pushing against Krystal's lips for entrance. Krystal's eyes widened and she gasped, Minho immediately ing to taste Yeonhee once again. She tasted sweet, of soda they drank a while ago, and Minho moaned into the kiss pressing his groin into her lower body.
 
They stopped the kiss for a while to get some air. Krystal is flustered.
 
"O-op-oppa.." Krystal whispered, she still can't get her senses back. Did Minho oppa just kissed me?!
 
Minho smiled at her like a y beast and he placed a finger to those soft lips, Krystal stilling instantly. She sniffled looking at Minho, her body is still trembling. Minho began to caress those soft lips gently, before sliding the finger below Krystal's chin. 
 
"You're driving me crazy.." Again, he kissed her passionately, asking for the same passionate response. Krystal gave him what he wanted. His tongue entered and they did some lip-locking. Minho is feeling like he was on cloud nine. He admitted that this is not his first torrid kiss, but Krystal made him feel that it was like his first. 
 
Minho started to kiss her neck up to her ear and nibbled it with pleasure which made her moan.
 
"Oppa.." Krystal moaned softly, begging for more..
 
"Krystal, do you want to do this?" Minho whispered at her ear. His hands are still caressing her lips.
 
Krystal suddenly moved away from Minho and sat on the stairs.
 
"Minho oppa, I can't.. we can't.." She flashed her hands on her face and sighed heavily. Minho didn't said anything, instead he sat beside her and looked at her.
 
"Soojung-ah.. I won't force you if you don't want to." Minho put his arms around Krystal and caressed her hair.
 
But Krystal removed his hands and looked at him face to face.
 
"Why are you doing this oppa? Do you like me?" Minho was shocked with Krystal's question. He did not answered.
 
"See? This is why we can't. I don't want to be on the 3rd wheel. I know.. you already know that I like you but it doesn't end like that. I can't just make love to you because I like you." Tears started to flow on her eyes.
 
"Oppa, don't make me more pitiful.. pleasee.." Krystal cried. Minho left her there.
 
(Krystal's POV)
 
Oppa, I really like you.. I can't forgive myself in the future if 'that' happened us today.. I don't want to lower my pride more. I've done so much..
 
(Minho's POV)
 
Soojung-ah, I like you too.. I can't lie to myself anymore.. Forgive me, i'm too coward to face my feelings.. wait for me please my dear.. wait for me..
 
(Author's POV)
 
Krystal is still at the fire exit. She just cried to her heart's content. She felt better after crying.
 
"Minho oppa left..." She whispered to herself.
 
When she opened the door, she was shocked when she saw Minho there, leaning on the wall holding a bottled water.
 
"Oppa, you're still here?" Krystal asked in confusion.
 
"I'm waiting for you.. Here, drink this. You'll feel better." Minho hold Krystal's hand and handed the bottled water to her.
 
Krystal was agonized by Minho's actions. 
 
"Thank you oppa."
 
Minho just smiled at her and caressed her hair. "You feel better now?" He asked after she drank the water.
 
"Yes, thank you again oppa." Krystal lowered down her head. She suddenly felt shy infront of him now thinking that she just cried for several minutes and it seems that he's just waiting for her.
 
"Let's go now." Minho grabbed her arms.
 
"To where?" Krystal just followed his lead even though she doesn't know where will he take her.
 
Then they walked towards the elevator. He pressed the level where their apartment was. She just stayed quiet, so is him. They reached her group's apartment door.
 
"Thank you oppa.. goodnight." Krystal didn't want to talk about what happened. She didn't want to force him to tell her that he likes her if Minho doesn't feel that at all.
 
Krystal started to walk towards the door when Minho grabbed her arms again.
 
"Not so fast dear.." He kissed her lips again. The kiss went deeper. Krystal placed her arms around Minho's neck while Minho is caressing Krystal's back.
 
They both didn't know how long they'd kiss.
 
---------------------------------------
"Soojung-ah! It's time for breakfast! Wake up!" Krystal heard Minho. He's calling her.
 
What a wonderful dream this is..indeed..
 
Minho kissed her forehead. "Yahh, wake up now, or else you won't eat any of the food that Key-umma cooked!" He tapped her cheeks.
 
At that moment, she knew it wasn't a dream. She immediately sat down and wrapped the blankets around her. She saw Minho infront of her, smiling.
 
"Good Morning.. did you sleep well?" 
 
Krystal blinked her eyes. "Minho oppa? What are you doing here?" 
 
"Wash up now sleepyhead and come downstairs. Everybody is waiting. You won't like to keep them waiting, right?" Minho winked at her. But before he walk out of the room, he planted a kiss on her lips.
 
Am I still dreaming? If yes, I don't want to wake up now!
 
"You're not dreaming Soojung-ah.." Feel this my dear.. Minho caressed her back and she realized she's not wearing a bra! She doesn't wear whenever she sleeps because she felt comfortable with that.
 
Sheeezz! I'm not dreaming! Ommo~embarassing!
 
She saw a smirk on Minho's face. She immediately stands up and pushed Minho outside the room.
 
"Tell them i'll come down in a minute!" Krystal said and slammed the door.
 
Cute! Minho thought.
 
 
A/N: My readers, sorry for the late update! I hope this chapter made it for you guys. Happy New Year! :D
P.S. This is still not the end of my FF. I'll be adding about 2-3 chapters more! :D
COMMENTS please :)