Sudden Body Connection.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

(Author's POV)

 
After dancing for several hours, the two seemed a bit tired and decided to rest. They didn't notice that they fell asleep on the sofa bed together.
 
Krystal was the one who woke up first. 
 
Ommo! She immediately stands up to look at the time. It's 11:35PM already? But where are the other members? Are they still not going back?
 
She was disoriented because she just woke up. Oh really! Krystal went back to laying at the sofa bed when she felt that someone was beside her. She immediately looked to see who that is.
 
MINHO OPPA! She slapped her forehead. Aigoo, we were drinking and dancing. And we fell asleep. That's why! Now I remember.
 
She turned her head again to look at Minho's face. In times like this, this is my only chance to look at him with no worries. To admire him and long for him without being notice.
 
She started to caress his hair. 
 
"I don't know why I like you oppa, is it that bad to like you?" She's caressing his forehead now. "I tried so hard to forget you, because I know you won't look at me. I know you have Yuri unnie."
 
She's caressing his eyebrows down to his eyes. "Yes I know, i'm still young. I'm not the one of the girls you'll want." Her hands are down to his nose, slowly tracing the tallness of his nose.
 
"I'll be contented with our relationship now, i'm sorry if I ever let you feel pressured because of my feelings. I'll try hard to forget my feelings for you now...."
 
Now her hands are slowly touching his lips. "Sorry oppa, sorry. But in order to forget you, i think i should stay away from you for now." 
 
She tries to stand up when suddenly, Minho holds her arms and she ended up on top of him. She looked at Minho and shocked to see that he's looking at her eye to eye.
 
"M-m-min-minho op-oppa?" She stammered because she can't keep her composure while on that position.
 
"Where are you goin' Soojung-ah?" Minho's voice is husky. He's still not taking away his eyes from Krystal.
 
He then puts his arms at Krystal's waist and caressed her back.
 
"O-oppa, what a-are y-y-you doing?" She struggled and tried to stand up but it was too late. Minho made a move and their position changed. Minho now was on top of her.
 
"What do you think? Huh?" Minho answered.
 
"Oppa you're still drunk, i'll get hot-" Krystal didn't finish her sentence because Minho interrupted her.
 
"But.. i'm feeling hot now." Minho started to caress her hair down to her lips. Just like what she did to him.
 
"O-op-oppa, yo-you're awake the whole t-time?" Krystal asked him, she tried to look away. But Minho didn't let her.
 
Minho head slowly came to her. God! What will I do? Is he going to kiss me?! Krystal can't think clearly, the situation it is makes her feel light and overwhelmed. His head is leaning towards to her a few inches away. Krystal is frustrated because Minho suddenly stopped, smiling.
 
"Why aren't you closing your eyes?" Minho asked her.
 
What now? Is he testing me? AH FORGET IT! 
 
She suddenly took the urge and gives him a peck on his lips. What did you just do Soojung?! Screw you!!!!!
 
She tried to look at Minho's face, even his face looks shocked. 
 
At that instant, Krystal is decided. She wrapped her hands on his neck and kissed him. She was hesitant at first but when she felt his lips, she tried to make the kiss deeper. But, still no response.
 
This is hopeless! It's like i'm kissing a mannequin! 
 
She was about to let go of the kiss when Minho kissed her deeply. She felt the hotness of his mouth trying to enter with pleasure. His kisses were slow at first but then, it's like he wanted her to keep at his pace. His tounge plunged inside and looked for her tounge. She was ecstatic. She never felt this way before. The kiss went deeper and faster.
 
Her body felt hot. She never imagine can feel this kind of hotness before. They kissed like they're hungry for each other. She felt his hands on her waist. His hands are entering her loose t-shirt, touching her bare skin. His hands went up to her ribs, now feeling her stomach.
 
They let go of the kiss just for a second, giving a time to breathe. 
 
His hands went to her back and unclasp her bra. Slowly, he started feeling her smooth and warm skin that turned him on even more. He then squeezed her s harder, causing her moan.
 
As they kiss continues, Minho removed his top, revealing his bare chest. Minho also removed Krystal's shirt that made him see her . Still not fully blossomed.
 
Krystal felt her cheeks hot, feeling shy, she tried to cover her chest but Minho stopped her by and rubbing her s, causing them to harden.
 
"Ahh... Oppa..." Krystal moaned.
 
Minho started to her s, like a baby. This was a new feeling to Krystal. Minho was the one who did that to her. She never felt like she wanted him that much. 
 
Minho reached down into her , rubbing her while kissing her. She felt that she's already wet but Minho still continued on rubbing her . 
 
"Oppa.. faster.. uhhhh..hmmm.." 
 
All of a sudden, the hotness of Minho disappeared in an instant. He immediately moved away from Krystal and wore his shirt. 
 
He looked at Krystal and turned his head away again from her when he saw Krystal's bareness.
 
"Dress up, immediately." Minho commanded her.
 
What happened?! Krystal, embarassed. She couldn't do anything but to ask herself. She did what Minho told her to do. Her sane was now coming back. I was crazy! BABO BABO! What will happen if Minho oppa didn't stop!?
 
Minho brushed his hair, letting out a frustrated sigh.
 
Then, the doorbell rang.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
A/N: Sorry guys if I made it like this. I was supposed to do the of the story since I feel that the ending may be near, SOON? :D Kekeke! Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Please COMMENT and SUBCRIBE! I really like it if you'll comment! :D