A new beginning.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

(Krystal's POV)
 
Today, whoooaa. I will be auditioning for the SM entertainment. My sister, Jessica (SNSD) told me that she can't be with me because she had other plans. Ohhh, I hope that it will come well. I really can't perform with many eyes looking at me, but I have no choice since it's the path that i've chosen.
 
"Next!" said the announcer.
 
Right, now's the time.
 
---------------------------
Krystal performed really well but she thinks that she really lacks self confidence.
She walked out the door and suddenly she bumped with someone. 
 
"Oh! I'm sorry!" Krystal said but when she looked up, she only saw the back of the that person waving his hands saying that it's okay.
 
"Uh, what a snob." she murmured to herself.
 
 
On the way home, her sister called her to announce the good news.
 
"Congrats Krys! I knew you'll made it!" her sister screamed.
 
"Unni thank you!" then Krystal talk about how her auditioned went through, after a few minutes, Jessica hangs up because she needed to do some rehearsals.
 
---------------------------
Before her debut, the SM entertainment decided to let her participate in the SHINee's MV of Juliette. Her manager said to be there on Wednesday, on time. She doesn't need to bring anything.
 
WEDNESDAY...
 
When she arrived at the studio, she felt really nervous. It'll be the first time that she'll be appearing onscreen.  I hope that i'll do well.
 
"Hello! You're Krystal, right?" Onew asked.
"Yeah, hello oppa. I'm glad you know me!" Krystal said in shock and gladness.
"Uhm well, you're sister told us to take care of you since it's your first. Le'mme introduce you to the other members."
 
Onew guided her to the dressing room and introduced her to his fellow members.
 
"Guys, here's Krystal, our Juliette. Kekeke! This is Taemin, our maknae, Jonghyun, Key and Minho."
 
 
 
.....to be continued. :D